Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Adamu Garba Unable To Purchase Form Due To High Cost - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba Unable To Purchase Form Due To High Cost (12354 Views)

Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) / Hon. Aminu Signs 100M Naira Cheque To Purchase Form For Tinubu / 2023 Presidency: Anambra PDP To Purchase Form For Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba Unable To Purchase Form Due To High Cost by femikay149(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2018
I stopped folly Adams garbs the day I found out he was in Apc

Infact wasn’t a new member but was acting all these while like he was different from the other politicians

This guy know how much forms was sold last election why is he acting surprised

This guy knows Buhari will be the one to be picked as the candidate for Apc

He just wanted to create buzz for himself so the end he will be compensated with a political appointment

Same of the same

No be by grammar

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Unable To Purchase Form Due To High Cost by stagger: 10:36am On Sep 12, 2018
When Sai Baba cannot afford it, how can he afford it?
Re: Adamu Garba Unable To Purchase Form Due To High Cost by Darvid(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2018
madridsta007:

But come to think of it, even the president could not purchase the form.

You lost me here Mr Garba, with this your defence of Buhari. Buhari can, and you know it, purchase the PDP and APC and APGA form put together if he wants to.

Cease the subtle defence.

Must you contest under a popular party?.. Go and contest under A. D, labour Party, and Accord is there.
Re: Adamu Garba Unable To Purchase Form Due To High Cost by JacksonOyibo: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2018
smiley
Re: Adamu Garba Unable To Purchase Form Due To High Cost by harri25(m): 11:00am On Sep 12, 2018
sowore2019:
Sowore2019

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Unable To Purchase Form Due To High Cost by SachaBastien(m): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2018
Dude is using incognito mode to tell us he needs "group" to buy him a form. Unfortunately groups are "transparent" and wouldn't want to hide anything from the public. angry
Re: Adamu Garba Unable To Purchase Form Due To High Cost by Charly68: 11:11am On Sep 12, 2018
Oshio & his group are evil geniuses they skewed the primary in favour of the incumbent through high cost of form .This alone is to 'mumulise'the public on their party affairs . No one is a fool here
Re: Adamu Garba Unable To Purchase Form Due To High Cost by tripin(m): 11:22am On Sep 12, 2018
I short way of sayin i heart u...let mak love

SuperBlack:
That Adamu Garba Couldn't Purnchase APC form is not even my Problem, My Problem now is that my Neighbor Just Hanged Her Pant ontop of my Boxer, please what does it mean?
Re: Adamu Garba Unable To Purchase Form Due To High Cost by cmikel: 11:29am On Sep 12, 2018
grin grin grin

Re: Adamu Garba Unable To Purchase Form Due To High Cost by 12345baba(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2018
They done settle my guy for him effort
Re: Adamu Garba Unable To Purchase Form Due To High Cost by comos: 11:56am On Sep 12, 2018
you pick up other party nomination form,

some might even give you free of charge
Re: Adamu Garba Unable To Purchase Form Due To High Cost by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
SuperBlack:
That Adamu Garba Couldn't Purnchase APC form is not even my Problem, My Problem now is that my Neighbor Just Hanged Her Pant ontop of my Boxer, please what does it mean?

That the both of you are looking for attention, while hers different, yours has to do with bragging & likes seeking
Re: Adamu Garba Unable To Purchase Form Due To High Cost by mechanics(m): 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
They know what they are doing.
Re: Adamu Garba Unable To Purchase Form Due To High Cost by Alzirida(f): 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
SuperBlack:

Ur boxer could get her pregnant
Re: Adamu Garba Unable To Purchase Form Due To High Cost by manci(m): 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
SuperBlack:
she mean you are not a man . you live on but your manhood is d..d.
Re: Adamu Garba Unable To Purchase Form Due To High Cost by bigcasava1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
mek ashawo buy d for him na?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive / Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke / Akeredolu Joins World Leaders At The Annual Investment Meeting In Dubai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.