Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? (41649 Views)

JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life / How Are The Low Graders Fairing Now / If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by NewDelhi(m): 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Weytin concern me with another person life... This life everybody dey run him own race . I can't even remember most of my university colleagues .

4 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Aug28th(m): 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
otipoju:
My Class toppers are doing very good.

One is an Associate Director with a finance company in Canada...earning like 110 Us dollars a year.

Another is a very big boy with Central Bank in Abuja.

I was in the top 1 to 3 always and i am grateful for all i have and what lies ahead.

Interestingly the ones that did not shine in primary school also have become medical doctors, astro physicist and i am happy for them.

At the end of the day, the race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong but time and chance decides.

He's poor

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Speechless.

You mean to tell me that all those people had parents who did this deliverance? Christianity is relatively new.

How do they escape such things? Some aren't even prayerful.
When I was young my aunt called a pastor who did family liberation for us but I dunno if they did it well cause I had to fight foundational powers now I'm grown. The fact that someone life is going well does not mean they are better than you, they might be spiritually weak. Our forefathers worshipped deities, that is why the deities are troubling us to worship them and causing havoc in our lives, they are demons, you fight demons with prayers and fasting.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Tulsaguy: 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
Interestingly Buhari never top his class. In fact always at rock bottom, but see life today .

He can't draw a Venn diagram.

Life no balance . No be by topping in school na by topping in life.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Dreadlock69(m): 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
Science class :she's I don't know maybe she's in school but she sells potato in a street ,i humbly great her always but wetin she dey do me for exam class especially maths I no go forget

Art student : she's not yet in school anyway she can if she wants

Commercial: my class she's a lasu runs girl now

Me :I'm just a fucking bahd boy

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by tishbite41(m): 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
oyonu:
Same phenomenal over here. Was among top 3 in my class from ss1-3, had best was result in commercial class but spent 7 years for a 4 years course while mates have graduated some married with kids while am here still finding my bearings but I know that the best is reserved for the last.
lol...your story is like mine. I had to quit social media to avoid questions ( both the genuine n sarcastic ones). Like you said, everyone got their own time.
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by doggedfighter(f): 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nuttella:
You should pray against foundational powers and witchcraft manipulation working against your life. Have you ever gone for deliverance before? Also how is your walk with God? God can turn your life around.
Keep quiet and stop yarning nonsense

3 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by chatinent: 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Sarcasm.
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by BRATISLAVA: 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nuttella:
When I was young my aunt called a pastor who did family liberation for us but I dunno if they did it well cause I had to fight foundational powers now I'm grown. The fact that someone life is going well does not mean they are better than you, they might be spiritually weak. Our forefathers worshipped deities, that is why the deities are troubling us to worship them and causing havoc in our lives, they are demons, you fight demons with prayers and fasting.

This means some of these deliverance pastors and places are fake. How will you guide others to find deliverance?

Is this really about deities? What about 4 generations of people who have not worshipped anything, even in secret?

2 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by doggedfighter(f): 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I've noticed that you attribute everything to spiritual occurrences, for instance these your foundational powers and witchcraft manipulations that you've mentioned.

How did you come to these conclusions about life events? If it's true that is caused by the above, what can one do about it?

She's delusional

4 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
BiGVEEN58:
Aproko grin

Just see How people who have failed will start feeling good now with people stories.

grin You get the gist. Of which a reality that plays in Nigeria is the fact that the country enables mediocres and mediocrity. Lol It's not a system of what you know but who you know.
grin

WHY DO YOU THINK THE COUNTRY IS NOT TOPPING AMONG NATIONS.
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
Aboki99:
Are you sure your smartness has not taken you climbing women up and down? If you have then don't blame ur smartness at school or anything else but women. That thing drains success hormones in men.

Mostly a result of lack of purpose, he can get money and bitches at the same time with a clear cut purpose.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by chaiks: 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
I emerged d top of my cohort in the university years back. But look at me earning 35k now. Sometimes if I apply for scholarship abroad, I end up getting tuition waiver alone and now , even the one I manage to secure in Russia(though dine remotely), laptop issye. seems to be frustrating me. I can't just understand. I mean, I don't understand. Please maybe anyone can help me be it spiritual or otherwise. The ones not so bright during my time are scattered all over different countries, married with kids and enjoying their lives. God please forgive me in anyway I have misbehaved.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by dmgr(m): 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
DextrousDavid:
2018 thread just got to FP!

Never give up on your dreams my brother. We go make am. God is helping us.

E shock you too ahbi

Las las we go they alright

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by doggedfighter(f): 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
33bandit:
I thought this thread would be interesting ..but nah people are talking about grace and all that crap without bring in the neurological aspect as to why things happen the way they did ..

It's terrible. Religion has so much harm even the ones that passed through school can't reason but only throw grace around
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by alimaa: 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
sapphiere:
Sincerely speaking, the last time I saw him he was a pump attendant in a filling station.
He was my school prefect while in school and highly intelligent.
This life no gree balance.

You call yourself "smart" and you can't even spell "politician".
You think everyone that was fairing well in school days is doing well now?
It's "faring". Please spell it correctly next time.

3 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by SavageBoy: 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
Omihanifa:
I was shocked to see my class topper now doing Abuja green taxi angry

He finished with 4.77

shocked
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by GiantParrot(m): 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
Primary school topper - Product manager at Facebook

Secondary school topper - Medical Doctor in the US

University topper- Engineer at a multinational oil and gas company.

Since we measure success in terms of money in this country, I should note that they all became naira multimillionaires before turning 30.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by dododawa1: 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
MC OLUOMO is a topper too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Glaswegian: 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
The guy that topped my set in secondary school is with Shell US (I topped my own class)

The guy that topped my class in the university is working in Shell Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by doggedfighter(f): 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nuttella:
It's from your foundation, some families are under serious witchcraft bondage/satanic bondage, some people's parents have destroyed strongholds in their family, which is why their life is smoother than yours, so they dont have to battle ancestral powers. God could use you to destroy the foundational powers in your family, just like he used me and is still using me. Stop comparing yourself with others, they attack people with great destiny more, they steal your glory and use it for themselves, it could even be your uncle or aunt doing it to you, you have to be angry in the spirit and collect your blessings and glory back from witches, occult men and demons. Like I said life is spiritual, if you are caged in the spirit realm, your life will be running around in a circle.

I pity people around you.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Godchosen001: 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
They are into Yahoo Yahoo
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
kdot20:

Go for strong deliverance. I had a similar issue. Mine almost cost me my life, but God intervened. Which city are you in? maybe I can help you
After the deliverance you discovered you are doing better now ?
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by madridsta007(m): 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
JustAboyy:
Career-wise, or in any aspect that success can be ascribed to, how is your primary, secondary, or university class topper fairing so far in life?

Can he/her be said to be successful?

Mine, I was the the class topper in primary school. I mean the overall best. Onto Junior sec. school I was the best as well. At senior sec, I was among the top 3 in my class. Never knew the exact position cos they don't grade positions at my senior secondary.

On to University, hell, I have spent more than eight years now still couldn't graduate. Finance, acquisitions, I don't even a full grown chicken to my name. Just managing life.

Lol, I know I'll be an example to many of my former classmates. They'll be like 'look at so, so (Jusatboyy) he still hasn't graduated life is not by academic grades' bla, bla...........

Some of them are married with kids, some medical doctors, some pharmacist, engineers, busineessmen/women.

Share lets hear.

University Days... The top three are in (1) Shell as a Senior Engineer (2) an MD of a logistics & supply chain firm (3) A University Professor of a top 100 Unversity.
Primary School days... a senior resident surgeon in Atlanta.
Same with secondary school days. Hardly any of these guys are in Nigeria.
Generally, by the grace of God all OK.
"School na scam" only happens when you are an olodo and you dont go for deliverance undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Noemic: 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
What’s your definition of multimillionaire?

GiantParrot:
Primary school topper - Product manager at Facebook

Secondary school topper - Medical Doctor in the US

University topper- Engineer at a multinational oil and gas company.

Since we measure success in terms of money in this country, I should note that they all became naira multimillionaires before turning 30.
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
alimaa:

It's "faring". Please spell it correctly next time.
I mean in complexion. Don't twist my words.
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Yeyenairaland(m): 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
This is a very stupid and useless topic

Life ain't competition
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by belcom10(m): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
Try to find out more about foundation,

Some people comes from a faulty foundation and some the foundation are good.
Just as you said , to those People you said there life is moving smoothly without praying. Someone has paid the price earlier in the family line to lay good foundation for the others.
You can begin by accepting jesus as your Lord and saviour . 2cor 5:17, If any man is in Christ he is a new creature old things as passed away and behold all things are now new. The blood of Jesus flows will now begin flow in your foundation. The power of sonship will be upon you. John 1:12

BRATISLAVA:

Speechless.

You mean to tell me that all those people had parents who did this deliverance? Christianity is relatively new.

How do they escape such things? Some aren't even prayerful.

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Klass99(f): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Usmankno: 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
Was shocked nd could not believe my eyes seen one of my class topper detained by Efcc last year,allegedly swindled a friend million of Naira..the rest re not doing bad anyway.

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Younghacka(m): 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
Cryptofxt10:
I wish I knew what I know now... Even my project supervisor those days told me to leave all these things and go and make money.
GOOD EVENING BOSS, ARE U A PET. ENGR. GRADUATE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each / Is A 2.2 A Bad Grade For A Graduate? / Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.