Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? (41651 Views)

JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life / How Are The Low Graders Fairing Now / If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
judedwriter:

Hmmm....

The way these witchcraft practitioners collect people's destinies still amazes me. Can you elaborate?

I don't think there is any family that doesn't have at least one witch or wizard. I know the one in my family, and my glory that I have collected back from him came after speaking in tongues for many hours.
That is why we have churches like mfm and some new generation churches, their prayer points breaks the neck of witches and make them vomit the glory back to you, they even have a market where they buy and sell people's glory, things are happening in this world, you have to be aggressive with these witches, very wicked people. I know how many have died in my stead when they were attacking me, God protects his children. But before one engage in warfare with witches, one need to live a holy life, pray and fast always, also read the bible, because when you pray and quote scriptures, it hits them a serious blow. Many people have waxed cold in the things of God and allowed witches to play with their destiny.

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by judedwriter(m): 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
Nuttella:
That is why we have churches like mfm and some new generation churches, their prayer points breaks the neck of witches and make them vomit the glory back to you, they even have a market where they buy and sell people's glory, things are happening in this world, you have to ve aggressive with these witches, very wicked people. I know how many have died in my stead when they were attacking me, God protects his children. But before one engage in warfare with witches, one need to live a holy life, pray and fast always, also read the bible, because when you pray and quote scripture, it hits them a serious blow. Many people have waxed cold in the things of God and allowed witches to play with their destiny.

Actually nobody is born to be poor, a failure or a nobody in life.

The way these wicked people play with people's destinies like toy..... they truly deserve death sentence. The Bible says suffer not a witch to live. It's just mind blowing to know that some rich men and women use people's glory to progress in life! It's pure, unadulterated WICKEDNESS!

I used to follow dr chris okafor's deliverance ministry and the way he used to pronounce death sentence on some household enemies tormenting people surprised me.

I don't know if he still does that, but these wicked people truly deserve death if they are unrepentant.
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
judedwriter:

Actually nobody is born to be poor, a failure or a nobody in life.

The way these wicked people play with people's destinies like toy..... they truly deserve death sentence. The Bible says suffer not a witch to live. It's just mind blowing to know that some rich men and women use people's glory to progress in life! It's pure, unadulterated WICKEDNESS!

I used to follow dr chris okafor's deliverance ministry and the way he used to pronounce death sentence on some household enemies tormenting people surprised me.

I don't know if he still does that, but these wicked people truly deserve death if they are unrepentant.
I remember one time when I saw occult men and women having their meeting in the realm of the spirit, I saw their faces, these are people's fathers and mothers. They are busy shinning with people's glory. I have also seen the witches in my street walking in numbers in the spirit realm, Then people like jman06 and gofuckyourself will now come to tell me that the only thing that will stop them from attacking you or stealing your glory and your blessing is if you are a good person. Its only God that helps people to collect their glory back from witches and occult men and women. May God open our eyes to see the things happening in this world.
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
You guys have digressed from the original purpose of this thread.
Take your witches/wizards and religion away from here grin

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
JustAboyy:
Career-wise, or in any aspect that success can be ascribed to, how is your primary, secondary, or university class topper fairing so far in life?

Can he/her be said to be successful?

Mine, I was the the class topper in primary school. I mean the overall best. Onto Junior sec. school I was the best as well. At senior sec, I was among the top 3 in my class. Never knew the exact position cos they don't grade positions at my senior secondary.

On to University, hell, I have spent more than eight years now still couldn't graduate. Finance, acquisitions, I don't even a full grown chicken to my name. Just managing life.

Lol, I know I'll be an example to many of my former classmates. They'll be like 'look at so, so (Jusatboyy) he still hasn't graduated life is not by academic grades' bla, bla...........

Some of them are married with kids, some medical doctors, some pharmacist, engineers, busineessmen/women.

Share lets hear.
The Lord encourage and sort you out. Amen

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by otipoju(m): 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
Aug28th:

U didn't get it, did u?

Let's begin with this:
How much is 110 USD when converted naira?

44 million naira per annum.
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Aug28th(m): 3:27am On Jan 18, 2021
otipoju:

44 million naira per annum.
Lolz grin
Are you sure?

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by xamuel17(m): 7:06am On Jan 18, 2021
theMagnet:

cheesy
Lol
That your signature weak me
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12960869_1295592220201126062934jpegf065e36e20ff3a792b9da6056905bb51_jpeg934502f0ad602819b84deaf2721026eb
Na sexskills be the mod?

lol, abeg no loud am ohh, before the mods remember me again

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by kdot20: 9:37am On Jan 18, 2021
Aug28th:

U didn't get it, did u?

Let's begin with this:
How much is 110 USD when converted naira?
I think he meant 110K USD. Typo error. That's about 49 million per annum at black market rate
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by kdot20: 9:40am On Jan 18, 2021
Nuttella:
That is why we have churches like mfm and some new generation churches, their prayer points breaks the neck of witches and make them vomit the glory back to you, they even have a market where they buy and sell people's glory, things are happening in this world, you have to be aggressive with these witches, very wicked people. I know how many have died in my stead when they were attacking me, God protects his children. But before one engage in warfare with witches, one need to live a holy life, pray and fast always, also read the bible, because when you pray and quote scriptures, it hits them a serious blow. Many people have waxed cold in the things of God and allowed witches to play with their destiny.
Hello nutella, can I communicate with you via e-mail? I have lost the e-mail I used for this nairaland account. I am in the midst of a very serious battle. I will need to know a thing or two from you.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2021
kdot20:

Hello nutella, can I communicate with you via e-mail? I have lost the e-mail I used for this nairaland account. I am in the midst of a very serious battle. I will need to know a thing or two from you.
Yes.
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Aug28th(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2021
kdot20:

I think he meant 110K USD. Typo error. That's about 49 million per annum at black market rate

Yeah, I know.
I was only pulling his legs but he didn't get the joke
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by SultanM: 10:48am On Jan 18, 2021
Omihanifa:
I was shocked to see my class topper now doing Abuja green taxi angry

He finished with 4.77
which course is did he study?
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Omihanifa: 10:52am On Jan 18, 2021
SultanM:
which course is did he study?

Sociology
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by BRATISLAVA: 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
kdot20:

Before you go for deliverance, you do your own homework and be spiritually intelligent. There is a difference between a genuine deliverance minister and a spiritualist or mystic.

Does it make a difference if it's a mystic? Isn't it the solution one would be after?
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by egobetatoday: 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Do you have any suggestions for where one can find this warfare?

You are suggesting people with nightmares are under spiritual witchcraft bondage? Why isn't the regular prayer in church enough? Isn't prayer all about believing?

If one is in Christ, how do these things still afflict them? What is the point of being in Christ?

Right from the time of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of God SUFFERS VIOLENCE AND ONLY THE VIOLENT WILL TAKE IT BY FORCE.
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by BRATISLAVA: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
egobetatoday:

Right from the time of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of God SUFFERS VIOLENCE AND ONLY THE VIOLENT WILL TAKE IT BY FORCE.

How? Will there be an end to evil oppressions?
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by BRATISLAVA: 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
judedwriter:

Hmmm....

The way these witchcraft practitioners collect people's destinies still amazes me. Can you elaborate?

I don't think there is any family that doesn't have at least one witch or wizard. I know the one in my family, and my glory that I have collected back from him came after speaking in tongues for many hours.

Explain this more. The steps you took in prayer.
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by judedwriter(m): 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Explain this more. The steps you took in prayer.

Read my post titled "the most powerful person on earth".

It talks about the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is God's power, He is very powerful.

When it comes to spiritual warfare, the Holy Spirit is very more powerful than any of our enemies combined. The Holy Spirit is very powerful enough to reverse any evil of our enemies that includes returning our stolen blessings.

The power of the Holy Spirit is released mainly through reading the bible, fasting and praying in tongues.
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
judedwriter:

It talks about the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is God's power, He is very powerful.

When it comes to spiritual warfare, the Holy Spirit is very more powerful than any of our enemies combined. The Holy Spirit is very powerful enough to reverse any evil of our enemies that includes returning our stolen blessings.

The power of the Holy Spirit is released mainly through reading the bible, fasting and praying in tongues.
I would love to know, how many hours did you speak in tongues before the witches released your glory?
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by judedwriter(m): 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nuttella:
I would love to know, how many hours did you speak in tongues before they witches released your glory?

The word of God empowers the Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1-3) God's word empowers praying in tongues.

If you want your praying in tongues to be very effective, spend some time to read your Bible.

I notice that when I spend time like 6-8 hours reading my Bible in hourly intervals and praying all through the time in tongues, it greatly affects my enemies in the spiritual realm and releases blessings and miracles.

I hope you understand?

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
judedwriter:

The word of God empowers the Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1-3) God's word empowers praying in tongues.

If you want your praying in tongues to be very effective, spend some time to read your Bible.

I notice that when I spend time like 6-8 hours reading my Bible in hourly intervals and praying all through the time in tongues, it greatly affects my enemies in the spiritual realm and releases blessings and miracles.

I hope you understand?
Yeah I get. I'm glad you broke their jaw by the power of God and collected your glory back from them, I have also fought my own spiritual battles and won, in short mine is double battles, I was fighting foundational powers and sexual demons aka Marine spirits same time. Tough but I won.
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by BRATISLAVA: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
[/quote][quote author=judedwriter post=98198415]

I will read that. Thanks.

How do people speak in tongues?
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by BRATISLAVA: 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nuttella:
Yeah I get. I'm glad you broke their jaw by the power of God and collected your glory back from them, I have also fought my own spiritual battles and won, in short mine is double battles, I was fighting foundational powers and sexual demons aka Marine spirits same time. Tough but I won.

Drop the tips or begin a thread on that, please. Would love to know more about this.
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Drop the tips or begin a thread on that, please. Would love to know more about this.
What exactly is fighting you? You have to be specific. I dont want to drop the thread cause of derailers.
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by BRATISLAVA: 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nuttella:
What exactly is fighting you? You have to be specific. I dont want to drop the thread cause of derailers.

Things. Things I can't even describe.
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Things. Things I can't even describe.
Have you gone for deliverance before?
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by BRATISLAVA: 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nuttella:
Have you gone for deliverance before?

Yes. And it didn't stop. It looked like it would, but it didn't.

So I began to doubt all these deliverance places. Maybe they aren't real. Or maybe it's not a problem if I can tolerate it.
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Yes. And it didn't stop. It looked like it would, but it didn't.

So I began to doubt all these deliverance places. Maybe they aren't real. Or maybe it's not a problem if I can tolerate it.
Send me a pm let's talk better, let me tell you how to defeat them. There are some dangerous prayers you need to pray against them.
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by judedwriter(m): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I will read that. Thanks.

How do people speak in tongues?

If you a child of God ask for the gift of the Holy Spirit in faith.

Or go to a spirit filled church and seek the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by otipoju(m): 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
Aug28th:

Lolz grin
Are you sure?

What exactly is your point? Did you not do fill in the gap in kindergarten? Or is it that you cant process information unless it is exactly spelt out for you. Or you just want to look for trouble?

1. Currency valuation is not static. It fluctuates from month to month.

2. Rate varies from vendor to vendor irrespective of the official CBN rate. I know for sure that western union is usually 30$ less than other vendors but inprefer it because its convenient for me...i dont have to drive down to the African store to send money.

3. Even if in my original post i did not put 110 thousand dollars per annum, how did you expect a human being to be paid 110 dollars per year. Sonyou ought to have used your common sense to know it must be 110,000 since that would sound more like what a Director would be getting.

4. Where i live once you say 70 or 60 per year the person understands that it is in thousands.

Grow up or keep it moving. I dont have time for back and forth that has no value

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nuttella:
I remember one time when I saw occult men and women having their meeting in the realm of the spirit, I saw their faces, these are people's fathers and mothers. They are busy shinning with people's glory. I have also seen the witches in my street walking in numbers in the spirit realm, Then people like jman06 and gofuckyourself will now come to tell me that the only thing that will stop them from attacking you or stealing your glory and your blessing is if you are a good person. Its only God that helps people to collect their glory back from witches and occult men and women. May God open our eyes to see the things happening in this world.
What can you see about me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each / Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) / Is A 2.2 A Bad Grade For A Graduate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.