Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Learn Web Design For Free, Wordpress Tutorial On Whatapp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn Web Design For Free, Wordpress Tutorial On Whatapp (224 Views)

Trade Giftcard With Chinese Gift Card Vendors On Whatapp / Simple Tutorial On Operating Your Prepaid Meter / Tutorial On How To Make Souvenir Bags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Web Design For Free, Wordpress Tutorial On Whatapp by neotechworld: 9:36am On Sep 12, 2018
We are giving special website development training and design at awoof price this september.

I want to teach you from the scratch how to develop a website or blog using the most popular tools Wordpress.

I accidentally come accross Wordpress tools some years ago; am working as freelancer driving traffic to a site or a blog for different company, a client demanded a cooperate site with respect to wordpress. I looked everywhere for who to teach me, I spent some good cash yet there were no results until I met a my old school friend who casually been in this business since when we have been in school showed me the prospects of wordpress on to work as offline and online, that great then i learn the rest on my own!

You may want to know, on what authority or experience I want to teach Wordpress . Well, I've been using Wordpress to develop websites for over 5yrs now and within this period; I've done over a hundred websites with wordpress, like hosting company, ecommerce site, cooperate entity, travel and tour site and soon... During the course of the class, if requested, I'll give URLs of some of the sites I've done with wordpress.

wordpress is quite very easy to learn and deploy. Within 3hrs, you can get a wordpress site moderately running. So you don't need to be an experienced website developer to learn wordpress, newbies can deploy a wordpress site within a day.

Requirements to be in this class? None! Anyone who can read this post here and is willing to learn wordpress, can grasp it.

So lets get started...

Table of Content:

1. Overview of Wordpress.
2. Installing Wordpress in a few steps
3. A tour of the backend (Administrator Panel)
4. Global Configuration of the backend
5. Creating Content
6. Menus
7. Components
8. Modules
9. Plug-ins
10. Templates
11. User Manager
12. Media Manager
13. Languages
14. SEO & SEF
15. Security

If you are interested in this training contact Neo Tech World for Enquiry
Whatsapp: 09053039491
Call: 09027066250
Thanks Let go to Digital World
You can also Follow us on
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NEO-TECH-WORLD-267922150514049/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NEOTECHWORLD1
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/neo-tech-world

(1) (Reply)

5 Top Reasons To Hire A Virtual Assistant In 2018 / How Much Can I Charge For Wordpress Plugins- Update / Nigeria's Crude Faces Ovebundance Over U.S. Shale Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.