Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed (28248 Views)

"Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo / Five Killed In Anambra As Troops Repel Unknown Gunmen Attack / Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by shizzle1: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
Good one. How I was they lynched and burnt one of those bastard policemen. Why did they take to their heels? Bastards
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by oluwaharie(m): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
Police and angry youths be doing temple run grin
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by megamank(m): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
[quote author=SolutionMee post=71127997]cheesy
That's why I like and envy Dubai police. They can never run from a bloody civilian, not to talk of an ordinary civilian that was only armed with machetes. The NPF should learn how to defend their profession. Our profession come first before our lives.[/quot]

Who die na em loose o......the song writer said l....the reason I rock and run away na make we for rock another day.....welcome daddy is always better and sweeter than goodbye daddy.....who police uniform help?
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by nwakibie3(m): 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
in phyno's voice

onuma melu obi guys lewaa grin grin
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by babajero(m): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
olasco2035:
Igbo amaka.......Igbos are ntin BT tout
and this is been said by a lout, sorry for you, tell me any youth in Africa who is more industrious or hustle more than the igbo youths?

4 Likes

Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by srclark: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
tunary:
The youths did well
dont encourage violence of any form ,even when the presence of the police post was there the crime rate is still high,now try to imagine when there is no more police post it is the criminal elements in these areas that take advantage of situations like this ,in as much as the death of the okada man is painful but things like this happen all the time even in developed countries i pity the residents in that area (especially women and children)
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by babajero(m): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
BigSarah:
See these lazY youThs, why not flex that muscle during python dance undecided
we are democratic, civil, and well oriented that is why we want out of Nigeria.
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by srclark: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
shizzle1:
Good one. How I was they lynched and burnt one of those bastard policemen. Why did they take to their heels? Bastards
we have to put hands together to say a big NO to situations like this it is bad enough you travel home to spend time with your loved ones you cant even sleep in your fathers house the same neighborhood you grew up in for fear of the unknown (kidnap,robbery,assassination),you have to put up in a nice and secure hotel (another expenses that is enough to discourage you from embarking on the trip ) it is still me and you that would feel and pay the external cost on the long run .We as Nigerians should not fail to report any form of violence or crime in our immediate neighborhoods and do a follow up to make sure the police do their work accordingly,God help us all.
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by olasco2035: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
babajero:
and this is been said by a lout, sorry for you, tell me any youth in Africa who is more industrious or hustle more than the igbo youths?
here is one of them
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by Herex6(m): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
just tell us u want to steal guns
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by msylva2147(m): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Lol. Olopa japa! I just dey laugh here. This is funny mheeennn. Not even a single police in the station. This Anambra boys must be baddass. It wouldn't be a bad idea if they start evolution for their side, make the youths of other states follow.
And should God answered your prayers by now I believe you would have been in one thick forest hiding with a flat battery but you are here making noise on social media.
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by nwakibie3(m): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
papalsbuIl:
i want to press your breast kiss

even me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by bigpicture001: 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
..hakf baked report!!!!

firstly, the station is the famous and very dreaded awkuzu SARS. it was deliberately omitted so dt the misbehaving SARS would nit ve in d news again.

secondly, three persons were killed nd nit one,.one was the okada rider (yestaday) and two were two on the protesting youths this morning..their is a their seriously injured..and a drive along passerby woman, who was molested...funny enuf three of her children are ranking officers of the Nigerian army...
I know this cuz I slept at awkuzu town yedtaday.....

1 Like

Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by nwakibie3(m): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
babajero:

jst ignore that akpa amu

2 Likes

Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by IbrahimDamola: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hope they attacked the corrupt SARS office there in Awkuzu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by nwakibie3(m): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
srclark:
we have to put hands together to say a big NO to situations like this it is bad enough you travel home to spend time with your loved ones you cant even sleep in your fathers house the same neighborhood you grew up in for fear of the unknown (kidnap,robbery,assassination),you have to put up in a nice and secure hotel (another expenses that is enough to discourage you from embarking on the trip ) it is still me and you that would feel and pay the external cost on the long run .We as Nigerians should not fail to report any form of violence or crime in our immediate neighborhoods and do a follow up to make sure the police do their work accordingly,God help us all.

what has this got to do with the topic of discussion

2 Likes

Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by islandmoon: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
herdsmen in police uniform , we know the trick, give us state police.
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by IbrahimDamola: 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
olasco2035:
Igbo amaka.......Igbos are ntin BT tout

Don't mind the Ibos. We yoruba muslims would have donated more of our yoruba brothers to be killed by the police in spirit of patriotism so that Hausa can give we yorubas presidency. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by slivertongue: 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
MOVIE...
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by luckyogor(m): 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
This na first leg,make the community go ready for return match o grin grin grin grin
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by guywitzerogal(m): 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ehiscotch:
This is why they close by six.
security reason
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
The day the Indigenous People Of Biafra will exhaust her peaceful agitation for Biafra restoration; All these zombies python dancers will know the meaning of visitors and hosts.
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by Badonasty(m): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
Angelanest:
There was pandemonium early this morning following a clash between angry Awkuzu youths and the Nigerian Police Force, Oyi Division, over the death of a motorcyclist popularly known as Okada rider.

According to reports, the Okada rider was mistakenly killed by the police officers during a patrol in the community yesterday evening.

The death did not go down well with the youths in the community as they mobilised themselves and stormed a police station. Some officers who were on duty - reportedly took to their heels to avoid being caught up in the attack as the villagers overran the station.

Following the directive of the state governor, Willie Obiano, to the Honourable Commissioner for Transport, Hon. Uchenna Okafor, peace has been restored in the community.

The commissioner met the angry youths who had already overrun the police station and urged them to calm down as he told that the police officers responsible for the Okada rider's death will be brought to justice. .

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/youths-clash-with-police-in-oyi-anambra-over-death-of-okada-rider.html

Brown road republic
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by AlphaStyles(m): 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
if na cutlass,wood and leaves fit make dem run watin go happen if isakaba storm there? dem no get gun and bullet be that only baton

Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by 2016v2017: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
nzeobi:
see the police threatening ipob running away from ordinary villagers
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by AlphaStyles(m): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
Jolar101:
The day the Indigenous People Of Biafra will exhaust her peaceful agitation for Biafra restoration; All these zombies python dancers will know the meaning of visitors and hosts.
because u see police running you think the same thing will happen to the military?

Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by vertueptime: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
SuperBlack:
And they didn't even burnt down d useless station. Dat's y i lyk Hausa people.

Na dem Sabi violence abi
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by 2016v2017: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
Kingosytex:
no be dem say dem be oga, why dem de run? they would not have lived to tell the story to the CP and their satanic IG. any way R.I.P to the deceased
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by udemzyudex(m): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
A day is coming when everyone will vacate the NASS and Aso rock, just like this.

grin
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by 2016v2017: 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
adadike:
Buhari, tell Idris to stop sending those Fulani terrorists on police uniform to the east. they are very murderous and they are d ones killing my brothers! Buhari give us state police now. Onye obuna za afa nnia!
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by Bishop4real: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
Kingosytex:
no be dem say dem be oga, why dem de run? they would not have lived to tell the story to the CP and their satanic IG. any way R.I.P to the deceased

If the police reacts now accordingly, your type will be masturbating up & down about fundamental human rights & all gibberish.
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by EmekaBlue(m): 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
was there lucky detainees released?! cheesy

Rip to the innocent bike man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Scammed 100 US Lonely Women. Will Be Jailed For 27 Years / California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) / Police Exhume 6 Decomposing Bodies Including Kidnap Victims In Benue (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.