Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. (3976 Views)

Why Tinubu Should Pick Christians As Chief Of Staff And SGF - Nuhu Ibrahim Bunu / Buhari To APC Members: Do Not Pick An Aspirant That Is Factional / Ekiti 2018: Fayemi Should Pick Muslim Deputy- Prof Ishaq AKINTOLA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by CSTR1005: 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
gen2briz:
Them Don start again...

Are you not interested in Biafra again ni
So you don't know ngene nkwenu is your Yoruba sister?

Go and see how your Yoruba people are praying against biafra on that other thread.
Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by totit: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahahaha

I wouldn't mind an IBOmuslim at least ibomuslims are friendly and less bitter unlike the Jews and ibochristians.

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by CSTR1005: 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
totit:
grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahahaha

I wouldn't mind an IBOmuslim at least ibomuslims are friendly and less bitter unlike the Jews and ibochristians.

cheesy
We wouldn't mind an igbo Muslim either.
Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by overall90: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
APC and BMC are already threatened by Otedola and what better way to start fighting him than to attach igbo to him.
I wonder why this lunatic didn't tell us how otedola is igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by gurnam: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
CSTR1005:

Bring Ibo Muslim, we will give him one Yoruba Christian as vice

Since you all want to be silly, we will help you

1 Like

Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
gurnam:

[s]Bring Ibo Muslim, we will give him one Yoruba Christian as vice

Since you all want to be silly, we will help you [/s]

Nobody reads trash again in this 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by CSTR1005: 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
gurnam:

Bring Ibo Muslim, we will give him one Yoruba Christian as vice

Since you all want to be silly, we will help you
Silly?

It is not a south east state we are talking about here, so we will gladly play along.
Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by totit: 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
IBOmuslims amaka cool
Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by gurnam: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Nobody reads trash again in this 21st century.

You really enjoy stalking and craving for my attention undecided
Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
gurnam:

You really enjoy stalking and craving for my attention undecided

Rubbish.....far from it.

I cancelled the trash u wrote.
Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by gurnam: 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
CSTR1005:

Silly?

It is not a south east state we are talking about here, so we will gladly play along.

Lmao!! Ngene surely know how to draw you Igbos out for trolling grin
Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by gurnam: 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Rubbish.....far from it.

I cancelled the trash u wrote.

Lol. If I start again now, you will start calling me a cyber bully
Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
gurnam:

Lol. If I start again now, you will start calling me a cyber bully

I don't know what u take ursef as....this child of awolowo.
Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by centoke30(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Since igbo people constitute about 65% of Lagos residents, I think it will be foolish for Otedola to overlook this demography, if he is serious about defeating APC next year.

What do you think?
Ngeneukwu the APC Champion advising PDP
Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by CSTR1005: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
gurnam:

Lmao!! Ngene surely know how to draw you Igbos out for trolling grin
We igbos?

Wetin concern us? Let her come and troll us when it concerns a south east state.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by LIFEisSIMPLE: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Since igbo people constitute about 65% of Lagos residents, I think it will be foolish for Otedola to overlook this demography, if he is serious about defeating APC next year.

What do you think?
Where did you get the info that igbos constitute 65% of Nigeria? You are deliberately promoting hatred for the Igbos. The Igbos live peacefully with the people of lagos state. Please stop this
Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by gurnam: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:

That is an honor for me! I’m delighted.
Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
gurnam:

I choptas not.
Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by resurgent2019: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
capatainrambo:
seun mynd44 and other mods.

just because you re in bed with these apc zombies doesn't mean you can't use your heads even in your bias.

what's the essence of this thread. byva known apc supporters?

Thank God you know igbos are anathema to everybody, let alone the Yoruba tribe.

Any politician that put an Igbo on his ticket will have Nigerians to contend with.

All the igbo hate for other tribes have now produced fruit. You igbo people think you have the monopoly of hate.

If they born otedola well, make he put igbo for him ticket, na straight loss be that!

4 Likes

Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by Guestlander: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lmao.
Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by TundeBricklayer: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

What do you think?
Hating igbos can't never solve your problem.
Kindly read what you brother wrote

HOW SAD FOR THE YORUBA NATION.

By Lawal Ade Adeyemi

Did the Igbos put guns on anybody's head before buying up Alaba, Ajegunle, Isolo and Oshodi in Lagos?

Did they use juju before the Ibadan surrendered Iwo Road to them?

And what were we looking at before the Igbos took over Isida and Adeti in Ilesa ?

Where were the YORUBAS when the Igbos thrived and built the Hotels in Abuja. Was there a law that excluded the YORUBAS from selling building materials? Dei Dei building materials market in Abuja is 90 % Igbo owned.

So the more we point one finger at the Igbos, the more we have the other four fingers pointing at our laziness and lack of initiative as a society.

The YORUBAS should have been better with all our education, but we may be worse than the Fulanis who just roam around the bush.

Why? Because we lack the entrepreneurship spirit. We just want salaries from doing 8am to 5pm job. We proceed in foolishness and we persist in hoping to reap plenty without sowing hard. The Igbos are different, hence we are now jealous and envious.

We love wasteful parties and Aso Ebi. Just a little business without even making any profit yet, we usually call musicians to spray money like coffetti .

Where are all the Board Members of Ebenezer Obey today? Where is lawyer Omoyinmi and Lanre Badmus? Where is Oroki Social Club of Osogbo? Where is Felates of Ilesa and the likes whose trade mark was to bring Sunny Ade to Ilesa every Xmas, to waste all income gathered for the year?

The Yoruba society wasted their leading lights on excessive consumption and wasteful attitudes. We wasted our capital on frivolous social gatherings.

We took religion to ridicoulous levels, such that the wealthiest pastors and churches are now Yorubas. But all the wealth extracted by the churches from the Yoruba nation is also merely flaunted to show whose God is the most miraculous.

So we have become paupers and destitutes, as the Yoruba nation cannot now pay salaries. Pensions are owed for years.

Tell me, is Osun State filled with human beings or goats to have tolerated Aregbesola, when they rejected Akande. Say it loud, is the Constituted Authority of Ibadan sane to just bring about 21 Obas from nowhere to receive salaries, where there is no money to reopen Ladoja Akintola University?

Are the Ondos so wise to have allowed Mimiko to devastate their terrain as to be now saddled with 12 months salary arrears? What of Ekiti with rabble rousing Fayose and the intellectually arrogant Fayemi?

But the Igbos are hard workers. Let us not continue to deceive ourselves. 20 of their young boys can live in the shop from where they sell goods. There is no place too dirty or remote for them to hibernate and incubate their ideas. Give them 5 years, you will see them buy and take over all shops and lands.

True, some of them are criminals, but majority of the Igbo youths build and build physical structures always, while the YORUBAS are content with looking for salaried jobs, so that they can have siesta in the afternoons and then attend parties on Saturdays. Then spend Sundays in church wishing and praying for divine miracles.

How foolish! As the Igbo youths are meeting and strategizing on Sundays, so that they can gather money and buy the houses and lands owned by our Yoruba fathers, the Yorubas youths are busy in churches on Sundays praying for miracles.

Whether we like it or not, Obokungbusi Town Hall will soon be on concessional PPP sale. The Igbos will buy it. The proceeds will be used to pay backlog of salaries owed to impoverished Ijeshas. It will come willy nilly.

It will happen even in a declared Oduduwa Republic. Afterall, the Chinese, the Lebanese and the South Africans are buying us out with reckless abandon. See how ShopRite is buying up everywhere. I heard that they bought Owena Motel estate in Akure. How come we did not sell it to the Igbos?

we shall continue to grumble and hate the Igbos until eternity. Unless we spy on them, copy their ways and imbibe their 'can do' attitude.

The Yoruba nation and society have been pauperised and destituted. In desperation, we shall soon start to behave like the Almajiris in the North. In grinding poverty and out of jealousy, the Almajiris of the North regularly loot Igbo shops and businesses. Very soon Yoruba urchins will start looting too to show that they hate the Igbos.

Even some of us here will defend it to show our hatred for the Igbos. Whereas, the looting is as a result of hunger and uselessness of our society.

How sad for the Yoruba Nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
Mystiquefia:
65% What Insult To Yorubas. This Explicates Why Hausa's Dont See Them Eye To Eye. Go To Kano And Claim Even 5% And See What Will Happen. Thank God Yorubas Are Tolerant And Diplomatic
Shut the f**k up
Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by Obdk: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
gurnam:

Juliusmalema:

Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by bluke(m): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
when Bianca was not allowed to contest in anambra.
two mouthed.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by KanuIsCursed: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
CSTR1005:
Am perfectly fit for the post as ipob Muslim with my flat head

1 Like

Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by capatainrambo: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
resurgent2019:

Thank God you know igbos are anathema to everybody, let alone the Yoruba tribe.

Any politician that put an Igbo on his ticket will have Nigerians to contend with.

All the igbo hate for other tribes have now produced fruit. You igbo people think you have the monopoly of hate.

If they born otedola well, make he put igbo for him ticket, na straight loss be that!
I hate it when zombies quote me. guy abeg dey go

1 Like

Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by GSA01: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
Picking an Igbo man as deputy in Lagos state, anyway if Otedola likes, let him pick core Legosian as long as he is in PDP, He will never win lagos State, Lagos state is APC and APC is lagos state!!!!

1 Like

Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by dreamwords: 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
omohayek:

Only 65%? Are you sure it isn't 95%? tongue
sorry if e dey pain u, stop crying
its just 2 % mr skull miner from ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by omohayek: 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
dreamwords:

sorry if e dey pain u, stop crying
its just 2 % mr skull miner from ibadan
You dumb-a*ss trolls with your lame "skull miner" copy-paste are clearly as ignorant of history as you are lacking in intelligence, otherwise you'd know that you are the ones who come from a region with a long tradition of primitive, barbaric head-hunting rituals (aka "mgburu-ishi"), as exemplified in the Ohafia war-dance, or the notorious head-hunters of Abam. Your people have been engaged in "skull mining" long before such disgusting superstitions were heard of amongst mine, so the only lesson to be drawn is that our people picked up said bad habits from some of the millions of refugees from your region!

4 Likes

Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by CSTR1005: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
KanuIsCursed:

Am perfectly fit for the post as ipob Muslim with my flat head
No.
Your cone head and stinky breath disqualifies you.
Re: Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. by dreamwords: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
omohayek:

You dumb-a*ss trolls with your lame "skull miner" copy-paste are clearly as ignorant of history as you are lacking in intelligence, otherwise you'd know that you are the ones who come from a region with a long tradition of primitive, barbaric head-hunting rituals, as exemplified in the Ohafia war-dance, or the notorious head-hunters of Abam. Your people have been engaged in "skull mining" long before such disgusting superstitions were heard of amongst mine, so the only lesson to be drawn is that our people picked up said bad habits from some of the millions of refugees from your region!
u are from oshogbo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) / Edo 2020: 5 Nigerian Governors Who Defeated Their Godfathers / Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.