Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Download Mp3: Anoyd - Delcobra - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Mp3: Anoyd - Delcobra (528 Views)

Download Mp3 The Weeknd – Down Low / FREE DOWNLOAD MP3:- Simi Ft Adekunle Gold_take Me Back.mp3 / DOWNLOAD MP3 : Solution — Shout Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Anoyd - Delcobra by kingz123: 11:55am On Sep 12, 2018
Anoyd is back with his new track "delcobra"

Anoyd is back with his new track, "DelCobra." The rapper taps 2wo4our for the song's underground, sample-heavy production that Anoyd snaps all over. Anoyd gets a lot of things off of his in less than three minutes. With all the music that Anoyd's dropped this year, it's clear that he's not playing any games and he's coming for the throne.

Quotable Lyrics
They wasn't grillin' now that's more pan seared
Less plastic and more Pam Grier, the GOAT I'm damn near
I feel the bag last longer when you're humble
But you get the bag quicker if you mumble

https://mp3albumdl.stream/download-music/download-mp3-anoyd-delcobra/

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Boy Mixtape By DJ Macprynzy - Best Mixtape In September 2018 / [music] Brother Shaggi – My Year / [music] Sarkodie – Love Yourself Ft. Moelogo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.