Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,280 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

3 Factors To Consider To Help You Achieve Your Goals - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 3 Factors To Consider To Help You Achieve Your Goals (258 Views)

Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You / What Was Your Childhood Dream, did you achieve it? / 9 Strategic Ways To Set And Achieve Your Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Factors To Consider To Help You Achieve Your Goals by ivoryfile: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
Everyone has an assignment and special instructions attached to it. In running your destiny errand, you sure be ready to leave some “important” people behind.

Who are they? Why do you have to? What should be your focus?.

She paced to close up with me. Then she asked: “Sir, is a petrol station along this way? My mummy sent me to buy petrol…”. After a brief interaction with her, I realised that all she needed was a pointer to where she was heading because she had a clue – she had seen her mum go in that direction to buy premium motor spirit (petrol).

I pointed in the direction of the fuel station and briefly guided her…
She was grateful for my assistance, and courteously said to me: ” my mummy said I should run”. Then she paced past me. It was clear that the volume of her mother’s instruction rang in her ear, louder than the sentiments of walking along the one who had given her the needed pointer.

READ MORE: https://www.ivoryfile.com/factors-to-consider-to-help-you-achieve-your-goals/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Naijahype247: Free Music Promotion Platform = Tag Your Artiste Friend / Massive Recruitment At OPEC 2018 | Apply Now Before Deadline / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.