Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:54 PM

Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top (59032 Views)

Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke / Wizkid Appreciates Tiwa Savage, Chinko Ekun And Teni After Wizkid VIP Experience / Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by ifymadu: 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
Frankicent:

naso.... Money is the koko
There are things money can’t answer o. Money is important but not the ultimate
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by neweraomo: 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
Love you sis or love you Mom?? Why the hell will Wizkid call that old woman sister
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by djoey89: 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
hope you guys know naomi is skpeta's lady and he owns disturbing blah blah that wizkid is affliated to...
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by FOWOSHERE01(m): 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Wizkid go don fvck am
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by Frankicent(m): 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
ifymadu:
There are things money can’t answer o. Money is important but not the ultimate

aside God what again? Been broke is worst....You might not been oo... But I know what an saying.
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by ideylaff: 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
TimiRume:
She is pretty

LOL nahhh please dont get carried away by concealer and strong make up...

Have a second view

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2185897/Naomi-Campbells-shocking-bald-patches-years-relying-hair-extensions.html

[img]https://www.google.com/search?q=naomi+alopecia&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=BuHNQ4tfluzXEM%253A%252Cbui8UJNCBIBEeM%252C_&usg=AFrqEzfjbttGsYaZzYdCowp8mBdu1JVOyg&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjR-9CK_7XdAhVBJcAKHQYUDyIQ9QEwAnoECAAQBg#imgrc=BuHNQ4tfluzXEM[/img]
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:
Naomi our Start Girl!!!
Your star girl? What do you want to become in life?
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by Acidosis(m): 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
adisabarber:

1 Rich people buy "the brand" not "the quality". It is 2 poor people that think of how long a cloth will last before paying. 3 Rich people just buy because of the name

1. Middle class
2. Rich and hardworking people
3. Scammers and middle class
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by ifymadu: 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
Frankicent:

aside God what again? Been broke is worst....You might not been oo... But I know what an saying.
I perfectly understand, there are many with all the money yet not happy/fulfilled. No peace of mind, they are not loved or even sick.
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by Frankicent(m): 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
ifymadu:
I perfectly understand, there are many with all the money yet not happy/fulfilled. No peace of mind, they are not loved or even sick.

yeah that's tru ooo..
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by blackgold2018(m): 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
zinnyzee:
Am i the only one who thinks this star boy jersey is a little bit overrated??

But, what do i know?
Were u expecting Nigerian Jersey design? Matured minds(mainly the rich) buy clothes on the brand and not on cartoon designs.
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by Nickymezor(f): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
Good fr him
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by Icon79(m): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
She looks like his mother shocked

O pari

Airforce1:
The love is so genuine

Nice one .

Watch out for next episode of wailing from Binta Diallo .
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
blackgold2018:
Were u expecting Nigerian Jersey design? Matured minds(mainly the rich) buy clothes on the brand and not on cartoon designs.
You didn't have to shade me.

That was just an opinion, i wasn't expecting cartoon designs... I wasn't even expecting anything to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by eyinjuege: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
Wizzy just win the trademark of his star boy last last.
Some people like the weekend and another chap were dragging the name with him, but he registered his starboy entertainment company long before they ever even existed.
Nice one, let the whole world know who be the original starboy. Who better to do it than Nike?
Just do it, check

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
skefulo:
wizzy wizzy bad boy he don chop and clean mouth grin grin grin
chop wetin?... Na wa u o
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
Small boy with big goddess.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by mvem(m): 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
No be this Naomi Campbell for Michael Jackson old music video... This woman can give birth to Wiz kid
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
Plz zo where is anty tiwa?
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by stuffs4me(m): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
Some silly OSU pigs on this thread are having serious stomach aches as a result of this news.

OSU and bad belle are like 5&6

OSU amaka

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by TimiRume(f): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
ideylaff:

LOL nahhh please dont get carried away by concealer and strong make up...

Have a second view

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2185897/Naomi-Campbells-shocking-bald-patches-years-relying-hair-extensions.html

[img]https://www.google.com/search?q=naomi+alopecia&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=BuHNQ4tfluzXEM%253A%252Cbui8UJNCBIBEeM%252C_&usg=AFrqEzfjbttGsYaZzYdCowp8mBdu1JVOyg&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjR-9CK_7XdAhVBJcAKHQYUDyIQ9QEwAnoECAAQBg#imgrc=BuHNQ4tfluzXEM[/img]

Lol
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by ifymadu: 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
Frankicent:

yeah that's tru ooo..
You see my point
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by kay29000(m): 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
mvem:
No be this Naomi Campbell for Michael Jackson old music video... This woman can give birth to Wiz kid

lol! So true... that video was shot in 1992 or so. So yeah, she can definitely give birth to Wizkid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by mvem(m): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
kay29000:

lol! So true... that video was shot in 1992 or so. So yeah, she can definitely give birth to Wizkid.
..wow
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by ayEbeneyzer(m): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
nd wat ve u done as a girl
tayo4ng:
Grandmother doing wat girls are doing
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by ideylaff: 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by lekbel09(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
zinnyzee:

But, what do i know?
Thank God say u ansa ur mumu question by yourself
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by Emilokoiyawon: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
Step by step Wizzy dey conquer the world...#omo-ologo
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by dododawa1: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
WizKid and elderly mamas
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by Businessman1986(m): 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
adisabarber:

Rich people buy "the brand" not "the quality". It is poor people that think of how long a cloth will last before paying. Rich people just buy because of the name

Nope, other way around
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by jaysoncute(m): 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
zinnyzee:

But, what do i know?
I also thought i was alone too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy: Asa Asika Is My Ex Boyfriend & I Messed Up Our Relationship / A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) / Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.