Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Ohimai And Her Chances - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohimai And Her Chances (1006 Views)

Photos: Mrfixnigeria Ohimai Amaize Called Oby Ezekwesili Mummy / Ohimai Amaize And Oby Ezekweilis Son Comes For Each Other On Twitter / See What Ohimai Godwin Amaize Wrote About Buhari On Twitter.A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ohimai And Her Chances by jesusfreak(f): 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2007
i dont know how many of u guys feel this ohimai lady of FDP like i do, if not for anything, she's a woman like me and i sincerely believe that women are compassionate about the future of thei great country. she talks sense and i beleive she will make a good leader.

sadly though, she is not too popular with most men folk becos some say she doesnt have what it takes to tame the demons of lagos stAte :-
embarassedi wis h things were different but this is the bitter truth
there are "demons" in lagos in the shape of godfatherrism, hooligansm, areboys and so on.

one day, pple like her will win elections in Nigeria
amen
Re: Ohimai And Her Chances by firstborn: 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2007
My sister i feel the same way too.
Ohimai can handle the job in Lagos despite the demons. Problem is politics in Nigeria is not bout issues, at most the people dont care.Unless u have perfected the habit of being a loud mouth, u r perceived as going nowhere. i saw her during the debate and she was totally different while others where antagonizing themselves. May God have His wish, Amen.
Re: Ohimai And Her Chances by tianshie(m): 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2007
She's got a lot of confidence and were it not for Jimi Agbaje,I'd give her my vote.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is PDP So Lawless? / Update: Atiku Cleared: The Best Just Arrived: / Us Congressman William Jefferson Faces Charges Over Involvement In Nigerian Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.