Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,529 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Is Mr. President Right? Is Nigeria Really A Sum Of Our Thoughts And Actions? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Mr. President Right? Is Nigeria Really A Sum Of Our Thoughts And Actions? (560 Views)

A Little More On Mr. President's Right Hand ManMan, Rotimi Amaechi / Sacking Of NCAA DG By The President, Right Or Wrong Move? / Is Nigeria Really The Richest Country In West Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mr. President Right? Is Nigeria Really A Sum Of Our Thoughts And Actions? by shilling(f): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2010
This is what Mr. President said on his Facebook account a few days ago:

It is not about WHO will change Nigeria. It is how WE can change her instead. Nigeria is the sum of our thoughts and actions. I've trained myself not to think anything but positive thoughts about this great country of ours since God and the people of Nigeria gave me the opportunity to serve- GEJ

How does this apply to you? Are you willing to make changes to your thoughts and actions?

I agree with him. I believe changing our words, thoughts and actions towards Nigeria wont hurt. We've tried so many things as a country, why don't we try this.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=336&post=1858&uid=105479482835768#!/topic.php?uid=105479482835768&topic=340

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=336&post=1858&uid=105479482835768#!/pages/Goodluck-Jonathan/105479482835768
Re: Is Mr. President Right? Is Nigeria Really A Sum Of Our Thoughts And Actions? by chidichris(m): 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2010
I've trained myself not to think anything but positive thoughts about this great country of ours since God and the people of Nigeria gave me the opportunity to serve- GEJ

@poster,
tell jonathan, neither God nor nigerians gave him the opportunity to serve rather obasanjo and pdp did.
in the first place, we did not vote jonathan and yar adua when they came on board rather obasanjo imposed them on us so let him always remember that.
Re: Is Mr. President Right? Is Nigeria Really A Sum Of Our Thoughts And Actions? by amazonia(m): 4:52am On Jul 04, 2010
I agree with GEJ. It should definately start from the rulers. When they start thinking good thoughts and acting responsibly, then it will trickle down to all Nigerians. The sum total of our conscious disposition today is as a result of the dirty thoughts and actions of our oppressors that call themselves leader.
Re: Is Mr. President Right? Is Nigeria Really A Sum Of Our Thoughts And Actions? by hatch: 5:43am On Jul 04, 2010
@ chidichris
Stop behaving like a naïve small child and stop all this cynical thoughts that God is not responsible for the emergence of GEJ!Personally I've not been a fan of his but I get really pissed when I here crap such as Yaradua/GEJ didn't win the election but were rigged in.If they didn't win pls tell us who won?Was it Atiku,Buhari or Chri Okoti ?

I am a regular basher on Jona d Goodluck Charm's facebook page and I speak the point blank obvious truth,a change must occour whether we like it or not and I agree it starts with our thoughts then our actions.

(1) (Reply)

Another Octupus Prediction / I Am Now Sure Jega Will Assist Jonathan Rig The 2011 Elections. / Nigeria: A State Of Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.