Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Igbos & Biafrans: Let's Share Ideas On How We Can Escape Nigeria's Poverty Trap - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos & Biafrans: Let's Share Ideas On How We Can Escape Nigeria's Poverty Trap (2609 Views)

Throwback: When Nairaland Boss Wanted To Escape Nigeria / 87% Nigeria’s Poverty Rate In North – World Bank / FG Dismisses Global Report On Nigeria’s Poverty Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos & Biafrans: Let's Share Ideas On How We Can Escape Nigeria's Poverty Trap by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 13, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Am not interested.....am a fulfilled engineer....

Moreover am no longer interested in biafra.

Lol. Why aren't you no longer interested in Biafra?
Re: Igbos & Biafrans: Let's Share Ideas On How We Can Escape Nigeria's Poverty Trap by Bibors(m): 6:40am On Sep 13, 2018
Spain and Nigeria is a world apart.
Spain allowed the Catalans to grow at their pace, Nigeria has been hell bent on ensuring Biafra dies. They kill all Biafra industries and also select the warrant Chief type of leaders for us to govern us indirectly while the ensure the boot out the politicians who have Biafra in mind.

The only way out remains independence from this fraudulent contraption.
Re: Igbos & Biafrans: Let's Share Ideas On How We Can Escape Nigeria's Poverty Trap by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 13, 2018
'MOD please take this thread down. This thread is suspicious and diversionary. One moniker opened a thread and use several other monikers to respond to himself. We have an Pan-Igbo thread running and the aim of this thread is to counter it.
Lalasticlala?
Re: Igbos & Biafrans: Let's Share Ideas On How We Can Escape Nigeria's Poverty Trap by gidgiddy: 6:44am On Sep 13, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I can't be in the same republic with an hausa fulani from ebonyi state.

But you are already with them in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Not only just them but the entire North as well.
Re: Igbos & Biafrans: Let's Share Ideas On How We Can Escape Nigeria's Poverty Trap by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:52am On Sep 13, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Deliberate fire.....u think u can get biafra on nairaland.....fulling pages with dead suggestions

If u are pro-active go and do something worth doing....so ur voice. Be heard.

Am not interested in biafra again......am propagating Omambala republic.

grow up even at 35 u are still misbehaving all you do here is to bring disunity in Igbo land afonja grow up coz you are not fooling anybody with your fake Igbo comments

1 Like

Re: Igbos & Biafrans: Let's Share Ideas On How We Can Escape Nigeria's Poverty Trap by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 13, 2018
gurnam:

One name for you this boy!

BIGOT cool

Mind u am not ur equal......academically I don't think u up to my educational standing.
Re: Igbos & Biafrans: Let's Share Ideas On How We Can Escape Nigeria's Poverty Trap by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 13, 2018
gidgiddy:

But you are already with them in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Not only just them but the entire North as well.

Thank u....u called it Nigeria and I want it to end in Nigeria.......a new conflict with them will also breed all these unrest and religious conflict.

Mind u....they will want their voice be heard and at same causing violence same as obtainable in Nigeria of today.
Re: Igbos & Biafrans: Let's Share Ideas On How We Can Escape Nigeria's Poverty Trap by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 13, 2018
Ioannes:

Lol. Why aren't you no longer interested in Biafra?

I hate gossips....and a man shouldn't be involve in such.

Moreover I don't think the thread has any use of u.
Re: Igbos & Biafrans: Let's Share Ideas On How We Can Escape Nigeria's Poverty Trap by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 13, 2018
Brooklynsouth:
[s]grow up even at 35 u are still misbehaving all you do here is to bring disunity in Igbo land afonja grow up coz you are not fooling anybody with your fake Igbo comments [/s]

Nobody reads trash again in this 21st century.

Counter my claims by arguing constructively.

Attack issue not person.
Re: Igbos & Biafrans: Let's Share Ideas On How We Can Escape Nigeria's Poverty Trap by gurnam: 7:40am On Sep 13, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Mind u am not ur equal......academically I don't think u up to my educational standing.

Look at this religious bigot! What is your educational qualification that you spend the better part of your day parading NL fighting over trivialities up and down !

Go and sit down grin
Re: Igbos & Biafrans: Let's Share Ideas On How We Can Escape Nigeria's Poverty Trap by Efewestern: 7:57am On Sep 13, 2018
Almaiga:
I hope you guys will also import good leaders from Northern Nigeria. This is because, your Ibo leaders have failed you over the years. Check out the following screenshots for proofs. cool

There are no good leaders anywhere in Northern Nigeria, in fact they are the most evil and senseless politicians in Nigeria, they deprive their own people of some basic necessities of life.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos & Biafrans: Let's Share Ideas On How We Can Escape Nigeria's Poverty Trap by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 13, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I hate gossips....and a man shouldn't be involve in such.

Moreover I don't think the thread has any use of u.

Gossips? You mean Biafra is all about gossips? I don't think so.

I disagree with you. This tread needs sane voices like mine to help achieve its main aim. Achieve Biafra.

We can't leave that very important goal to prospective Biafrans.

They've shown incompetence in the past in realizing Biafra. All well meaning Nigerians want to see Biafra come and Biafrans out of their land for good. You feel me?
Re: Igbos & Biafrans: Let's Share Ideas On How We Can Escape Nigeria's Poverty Trap by EternalTruths: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2018
Chiwude:
'MOD please take this thread down. This thread is suspicious and diversionary. One moniker opened a thread and use several other monikers to respond to himself. We have an Pan-Igbo thread running and the aim of this thread is to counter it.

What is this one saying.?

Hope all is fine at your side of life.?

What is diversionary and suspicious about the thread.?

Are you new to NL that you don't know me.?

If you don't have any reasonable thing to say, pls go somewhere else.
Re: Igbos & Biafrans: Let's Share Ideas On How We Can Escape Nigeria's Poverty Trap by EternalTruths: 8:24am On Sep 13, 2018
Efewestern:

There are no good leaders anywhere in Northern Nigeria, in fact they are the most evil and senseless politicians in Nigeria, they deprive their own people of some basic necessities of life.

You get time for that Afonja.

They think we the SE and SS are inferior to them and yet results say otherwise.
Re: Igbos & Biafrans: Let's Share Ideas On How We Can Escape Nigeria's Poverty Trap by Daewang: 8:42am On Sep 13, 2018
My question is why are you doing this on nairaland in the presence of enemy eyes?
Re: Igbos & Biafrans: Let's Share Ideas On How We Can Escape Nigeria's Poverty Trap by Almaiga: 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
Efewestern:

Check out the quarlity of the Road Roads bellow. Tell me the region with best leaders, use these Roads to judge.

Re: Igbos & Biafrans: Let's Share Ideas On How We Can Escape Nigeria's Poverty Trap by EternalTruths: 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
Daewang:
My question is why are you doing this on nairaland in the presence of enemy eyes?

My brother, do you know why Japanese people who were regarded as barbarians by the Koreans & Chinese finally caught up with them and overtook them.?

Let me help you out with the answer.

The Japanese were lucky to have a culture that encourages sharing of ideas.

You don't know how many Biafrans who are on Nairaland that have learnt from those ideas.

Our greatest oppositions are not the Afonjas and Fulani Terrorists but our inability to share ideas amongst ourselves.
Re: Igbos & Biafrans: Let's Share Ideas On How We Can Escape Nigeria's Poverty Trap by Daewang: 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
EternalTruths:

My brother, do you know why Japanese people who were regarded as barbarians by the Koreans & Chinese finally caught up with them and overtook them.?

Let me help you out with the answer.

The Japanese were lucky to have a culture that encourages sharing of ideas.

You don't know how many Biafrans who are on Nairaland that have learnt from those ideas.

Our greatest oppositions are not the Afonjas and Fulani Terrorists but our inability to share ideas amongst ourselves.

You should have spoken in Igbo so that only Igbos would understand.
Re: Igbos & Biafrans: Let's Share Ideas On How We Can Escape Nigeria's Poverty Trap by kanubiafra: 10:12am On Oct 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Deliberate fire.....u think u can get biafra on nairaland.....fulling pages with dead suggestions

If u are pro-active go and do something worth doing....so ur voice. Be heard.

Am not interested in biafra again......am propagating Omambala republic.

define omambala republic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Demands Which Were Met / Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking / See Decoration In Kanu's Father's Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.