Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? (13296 Views)

Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam / He Is Too Shy / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 03, 2010
I have a feeling this shy girl I like a lot in Milano Aviation School likes me back but I'm a bit confused. Here are some things she does ( Sorry about the length) :

1. I catch her looking at me but she will quickly look away if I look her way and she acts embarassed.

2. If I say hi to her she will either ignore me and look surprised, smile at me or say hi back shyly. I notice that her voice cracks or changes tone when she talks to me,

3 Whenever I talk to her she smiles and laughs but doesn't make any attempt to prolong the conversation. She never asks me any questions. It's basically a monologue with her saying one words such as yes, no, maybe .etc. She's very talkative around her friends though.

4. Sometimes when I meet her unexpectedly she will freeze up and make this awkward eye contact for a few seconds and then walk away.

5. I sent a friend request on Facebook a month but she rejected me even though she's friends with most of my best friends and she never has real life contact with them. I figured she did like me but then the other behavior continued.

6. If I pass by her and she thinks I can't see her, she will smile at me. At other times she will act submissive and put her head down?

7. She makes long eye contact with me from across a hallway or room.

8. In the canteen she will always sit so she has a good view of me but she will avoid sitting close to me.

9. I notice her friends pay more attention to me than other guys .eg. look at me when I pass by my or if I look at my crush.

10. Once I picked up books that she dropped for her and she couldn't look me in the eyes and was embarassed when I gave them back to her but she did smile and say thanks.

11. She laughs at crappy jokes or remarks I make even if I'm not talking to her.

12. Sometimes she breathes deeply or sighs when I'm nearbyand very loudly too.

13. Sometimes if she's in my sight (at lunchtime for example) and she's waiting alone for one of her friends she might smile at me and then move so I can't see her anymore.

13. She acts clumsy and flustered around me .eg. she often drops her books or notes if I talk to her unexpectedly or if I''m nearby. She once walked into someone else when she noticed I was looking at her and hurried away.

14. Once we ended up joining the line at the cantine at the same time and she was alone. I told her she could go ahead of me but all she did was make this long, deep eye contact for like 20 seconds and then smilled and walked off. She came back a minute later with her friends

I want to ask her out on weekend

So it boils down to these 2 questions:

Does she look so shy when it comes to love?

And if she does , how can i approach her?
Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by adaphik(f): 11:59am On Jul 03, 2010
she may naturally be a shy person, but those, r indications that she probably likes u.
Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by Orikinla(m): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2010
Start with giving a box of chocolates and a book like A Blind Man Can See How Much I Love You by Amy Bloom.
Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by Dyt(f): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2010
walk up to er one day n jst land er sexy lips wit kisses
Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by luap: 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2010
Dyt:

walk up to er one day n jst land er sexy lips wit kisses

^^Funny, going to get this guy slapped!!!

Poster, try candid expression: Before you talk to her, see what you can offer her to make yourself interesting to her. Are you a decent guy, looking for a relationship? Want to get to know her, cause she seems interesting? Offer her something, after the offer, tell her your interested in her. Let her know.
Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by cantell(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2010
Odiaero don slack finish!

1 Like

Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2010
Take a bold step and ask her for a date you may be surprise at her response. Good luck

1 Like

Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by niceone3(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2010
May be she's just trying to tease u up & spine u'r emotions like carousel. Some women are like dat(trust me). Peharps she's not really interested in u afterall.
Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by GB102(m): 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2010
Odera tak her leave gaby for madu
Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 04, 2010
adaphik:

she may naturally be a shy person, but those, r indications that she probably likes u.
thanks
Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 04, 2010
adaphik:

Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by madlady(f): 8:17am On Jul 04, 2010
odiaero:

thanks

odiaero:

To the same quote tongue lipsrsealed
Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2010
madlady:

To the same quote tongue lipsrsealed
what are u doing here?
Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2010
*a very long hisssssssssss*
Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by hbabe(f): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2010
She may like you or she may just be scared of you. Why not ask her out and confirm her feelings.
Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 04, 2010
yorke:

*a very long hisssssssssss*
ofcos ur opinion does not count tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by tkb417(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2010
So na aviation school u dey?
How u come dey fly up and down na? U dey miss classes?

@topic
U berra start making moves
Try droppin ur hands on her laps one day
If she doesn't slap u, then she loves u

2 Likes

Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 04, 2010
hbabe:

She may like you or she may just be scared of you. Why not ask her out and confirm her feelings.

ok, cool
Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2010
tkb417:

So na aviation school u dey?
How u come dey fly up and down na? U dey miss classes?

@topic
U berra start making moves
Try droppin your hands on her laps one day
If she doesn't slap u, then she loves u
am through with schooling, but sometimes fly with light aircraft there just to hv some fun,
but u too wicked sha, how on Earth u suggested that
grin grin grin grin
Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 04, 2010
odiaero:

ofcos your opinion does not count tongue tongue tongue tongue
It wouldn't count because u're such a dull assss palm wine tapper from osogbo.
Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by madlady(f): 8:40am On Jul 04, 2010
odiaero:

what are u doing here?
odiaero:

[color=#000099] am through with schooling, but sometimes fly with light aircraft there just to hv some fun,

Hmmm lipsrsealed.

Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 04, 2010
odiaero:

am through with schooling, but sometimes fly with light aircraft there just to hv some fun,
but u too wicked sha, how on Earth u suggested that
grin grin grin grin
Beautiful lair.
Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by Dyt(f): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2010
ow dat one cn tk concern u
Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 04, 2010
yorke:

Beautiful lair.
just like i said, your opinion does not count, i dont associate with retards like ya, oops, do i smell jealousy here, sorry, dumpass, when i was doing the main thing in aviation, u are still busy sucking u mama's tits, i suggest u leave that cyber cafe and go and help ur mama in da kitchen, 4 ur help is higly needed there, go and wash plates tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 04, 2010
madlady:

Hmmm lipsrsealed.
madlady, is that u hanggliding? shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by madlady(f): 9:32am On Jul 04, 2010
odiaero:

madlady, is that u hanggliding? shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Ah ah funny baby grin grin grin cool. I've flown in a glider in real life (4real)  it had an engine, do you know the one I mean?
Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 04, 2010
Dyt:

ow dat one cn tk concern u

u again, are u stalking me?
Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 04, 2010
madlady:

Ah ah funny baby grin grin grin cool. I've flown in a glider in real life (4real) it had an engine, do you know the one I mean?
powered hanglider, which of the product, is it mosquito or wasp? powered hangglider is so full of fun, i plan bringing one to nigeria, that will make me be the first person that used it, because i hv not seen it being used there cool
Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by madlady(f): 9:43am On Jul 04, 2010
odiaero:

powered hanglider, which of the product, is it mosquito or wasp? powered hangglider is so full of fun, i plan bringing one to nigeria, that will make me be the first person that used it, because i hv not seen it being used there cool

You will have to tell me, it was my brother's and his RAF mates. It was very small undecided, he let me take the steering wheel thing for about 5 mins embarassed
Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 04, 2010
madlady:

You will have to tell me, it was my brother's and his RAF mates. It was very small undecided, he let me take the steering wheel thing for about 5 mins embarassed
there are several disigns of powered hang glider, but the main two rivals are Mosquito made in sweden and Wasp cool
Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by madlady(f): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2010
^^ Ok I will ask my bro which one it was.

I am still vex with you for calling me a ghost. angry angry wink
Re: It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2010
^^ah, sorry o, was just joking and catchinh some fun kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience / I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.