Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability (25490 Views)

If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu / Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President / Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President In 2019 – Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by AllTheWayUp: 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
“I assure party members and all Nigerians that, if nominated and if elected, I shall continue to serve you to the best of my ability," Buhari said. “Let me today appeal to party members not to be complacent but to prepare, strategize and win in 2019 elections. We must not allow those who brought the country to its knees from 1999 to 2015 to come and take us back.”

President Muhammadu Buhari has assured Nigerians that he will serve them to the best of his ability if he receives the ticket of his party and is elected by the people.

Buhari said this on Wednesday when he submitted his expression-of-interest and nomination forms at the national secretariat of his party.

“Today I put my name forward to my party, the All Progressives Congress, seeking nomination to contest the Presidential Elections next year,” the President said after making the submission, flanked by Adams Oshiomhole, National Chairman of the party, some governors and some members of his cabinet.

“I assure party members and all Nigerians that, if nominated and if elected, I shall continue to serve you to the best of my ability.

“Let me today appeal to party members not to be complacent but to prepare, strategize and win in 2019 elections. We must not allow those who brought the country to its knees from 1999 to 2015 to come and take us back.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/12/buhari-if-you-elect-me-i-shall-serve-you-best-my-ability

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by AllTheWayUp: 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
grin grin grin
Lifeless walking zombie president

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by AllTheWayUp: 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
Buhari is a bastard

249 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by buharitill2023: 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
You have done your best just in 3yrs and your best is far better than 16yrs of their best.
Next 4yrs is not even enough to make Nigeria be like Paris or London as the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist want you to do.
They are suffering from multiple hypocrisy syndrome which their ineffectual buffoon and corrupt pdp could not achieve in 16yrs.

16 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Omeokachie: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
This man is a joker.

He will soon run the likes of Basketmouth and Alibaba out of business.

Best of my ability is now electoral promise!

280 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by OfficialAPCNig: 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
Just take a look at the messiah of yoruba moslems.

165 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Nbote(m): 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
To d best of ur ability Abi But so far we have discovered dat U have no ability whatsoever... It is only someone with an ability dat can talk about serving to d best of it

182 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by CoolFreeday(m): 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
sai baba. My vote and that of my households are yours by God"s Grace

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by uwa1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
AllTheWayUp:

“I assure party members and all Nigerians that, if nominated and if elected, I shall continue to serve you to the best of my ability.

We know you are doing your best but the problem is your best is not good enough....

24 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by LibertyRep: 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
An employee who was sacked by his boss once protested that he gave his best.

The boss simply replied ' Yes, you actually did your best but as you can see, your best isn't good enough for this company. Thank you'

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by psucc(m): 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
I tried to look critically at the phrase "serve you to the best of my ability" in line with penalty shootout in football. Of the 3 shots that a side has to take, if a team loses 2 what is the essence of taking the 3rd? I always see the referee blowing the whistle and signaling the end of the game.

So Mr. President,
#GameOver
#Back2Daura2019

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by knowledgeable: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

It's a shame.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Racoon(m): 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
No wonder Nigeria died in 1984-85 and now because Buhari have been a lifeless hence useless president.If what Nigeria have seen today & then are anything to go by,then it's most unfortunate that Buhari ever grace our national life. undecided undecided undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by IbrahimDamola: 12:01am On Sep 13, 2018
Abooki go and sleep.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Kingspin(m): 12:10am On Sep 13, 2018
Go home papa

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by StillX10(m): 12:33am On Sep 13, 2018
He didn't serve Nigerians to the best of his ability in the first four years what ability does he have left to serve Nigerians for another four years.

Lazy and unproductive president=Buhari

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by FarahAideed: 1:37am On Sep 13, 2018
The best of your ability is bloodshed , hunger and poverty !!!!!!!!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by tomakint: 2:19am On Sep 13, 2018
Demonic thing, if he is not treating ear problems, he is fixing his lungs or attimes he is battling with speech impairment disease wasting million of dollars traveling up and down like the devil monitoring the children of God. We have seen your best, not any more!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by gasparpisciotta: 5:25am On Sep 13, 2018
It should have been, ''I will serve with the best of my disability''- Buhari

22 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by capatainrambo: 7:34am On Sep 13, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
this your comment go pain then eh. chai. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by orisa37: 9:21am On Sep 13, 2018
No Croccodie Tears this time around like Atiku and Muhammadu.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by OfficialAPCNig: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
capatainrambo:
this your comment go pain then eh. chai. grin
Lol. They can go and die- Oshiomonkey

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
I hope youths and Nigerians generally will not change the rhetorics when Buhari and his team begin to release money as the general elections draw nearer, because already, some youths have begun saying none of the presidential aspirants in other major parties has credibility as Buhari! My candid advice: No matter what, let us come together and change this obnoxious, wicked, sectional and divisive administration come 2019 by electing somebody from another party. We should not allow ourselves to be bought over by politicians. The population of youths in this country can decide who becomes our president if we can work together. If we miss it this time, we may never get it right again!

36 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Proffdada: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
Definitely from hospital in London grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Maket: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ok, I know Buhari will fail in nairaland but certainly not in the pulling unit.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Viking007(m): 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
Smart scammer. He is making no promise to serve Nigerians better, the only promise is to serve to the best of his ability.

28 Likes

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Benekruku(m): 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
You already elected Sir
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by obi4eze(m): 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by prinsam30: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
serve who, who u wan serve

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Spotted With Atiku, Gbenga Daniel & Chief Tom Ikimi / WTO: Okonjo-iweala Testament Of Buhari's Passion For Integrity - Kalu / Aisha Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Wives Of Service Chiefs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.