Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos (16950 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Mashood Bakare Resigns As Buhari Campaign Group Coordinator / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by Bullhari007(m): 4:54am On Sep 13, 2018
one of his few beneficiaries while over 80 Million Nigerians are extremely poor ,
Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by ozoekwe(m): 5:42am On Sep 13, 2018
The face of a foolish fool
Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by PassingShot(m): 5:57am On Sep 13, 2018
HungerBAD:
His point exactly?

The trivialization of the Nigeria Political process, especially in this political dispensation is starting to be really irritating.

If this guy set out to impress anyone, then he has been able to display his stupidity,instead of some common sense.

How did I even end up supporting the APC party with people like this inside? I need to go check myself.

What's your point exactly?

You have only made noise without making a case against his action.

How is it your headache that a fan of the president decided to support his ambition with his personal money?

How is it a problem for you that he announced such donation online?

You really need to check yourself because something is definitely wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by Centcanada: 8:00am On Sep 13, 2018
Fool at 40.
Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 13, 2018
HungerBAD:
His point exactly?

The trivialization of the Nigeria Political process, especially in this political dispensation is starting to be really irritating.

If this guy set out to impress anyone, then he has been able to display his stupidity,instead of some common sense.

How did I even end up supporting the APC party with people like this inside? I need to go check myself.

my thoughts exactly
Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by Mccullum: 8:05am On Sep 13, 2018
It doesn't concerns most of you abusing this young man for the sake of God, he is the owner of his money and he spend it as he wishes.

He's not complaining and some of you abusing him for spending his money on he admired

Stop feeling pains on another person legal decision on spending of his hard earned money as he wanted...

He is core Buharist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by maasoap(m): 8:45am On Sep 13, 2018
HungerBAD:
His point exactly?

I guess you would have preferred to set standard for every member of a political party you belong to. Funny and narrow minded people everywhere.
Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by GuntersChain(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2018
Still pouring water to a drum that has been filled with water.
Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by GetCofOProperty: 9:10am On Sep 13, 2018
Well, Nigerians should start thinking Entrepreneurial/Entrepreneurship rather than fixed on a salary mindset. Consider this and check out this topic here https://www.nairaland.com/4729851/think-business-the-yet-fully-explored#71136619 VERY IMPORTANT..
Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 13, 2018
HungerBAD:
His point exactly?

gringringrin

check it self or check ur sense??
Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by nwo11: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2018
we congrats to those that has be winning with us with our sure odd and today is another sure odd..no chance of loosing
clear your doubt today and become a winner..boost your account and see details below 169 odd, available for todays game..call or whatsapp

Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by chimexdnice1(m): 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
HungerBAD:
His point exactly?

very good decision. Go check yourself
Re: Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos by Bianda24: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
magzey:

Flat head wailer Kwantinue
It is a pity that you quoted me, obviiusly, you are not comfortable with my post, but then you should have passed. You should be one of the lunatics on Nairaland. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falana On Abacha Loot: Nigerian Government Refuses To Account For $4 Billion / China Executes Eight For Terrorism / Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.