Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Ferocious (chapter Eight) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ferocious (chapter Eight) (329 Views)

Ferocious (Chapter 23 - 26) / Ferocious (chapter Two) / Ferocious (chapter One) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ferocious (chapter Eight) by Chykwrites(m): 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
Samantha sat on her bed, her legs stretched out before her as she watched a new music video on YouTube, with her laptop on her laps.

She caught something at the corner of her eye and looked up to see someone standing at her door.

"Oh my god", the girl uttered as she pulled off the earphones from her ears and rolled her eyes at Luke who was just standing there, grinning at her.

"What's up", the boy grinned as he began Moving towards her bed.

"What are you doing in my room?", Samantha asked in Surprise.

"That's no way to treat a guest", The boy said as his darted from one corner of the room to the other.

"Nice room by the way. It really suits you", Luke said as his eye settled on her. "You. know, Quiet, dark and miserable".

Samantha narrowed her eyes at the boy. Her jaws Clenched as she returned the earphones to her ears and dropped her gaze back to the screen before her.

Believe it or not, She had gotten use to these shenanigans of his for the past few days.

She remember the first words she heard coming out of his mouth towards her when they first spoke.

"You're a really bad Liar", looked had said.

"What are you talking about", Samantha said.

"When you said you didn't remember me", Luke had said. "That was a really bad lie".

"I don't remember you", Samantha kept saying.

Luke just chuckled and waved her off. "Whatever", He said.

Since that day, Luke became a constant visitor. He dropped by almost everyday, sometimes with his friends even.

Samantha got used to seeing him in the living room, Playing Video games with her little brother whenever she came down for lunch. What really pissed her off was the fact that everyone seemed to like him, including her Mum. He was her best friend's son after all.

Samantha remembered a certain day when her Mum was going to get groceries and decided to take she and Adam along.

As they walked out the house and moved to the car parked in the drive way, they caught sight of Luke strolling down towards them along with two other boys.

"Afternoon Mrs. Hayes", The boy had called.

Claire turned and waved at him with a smile.

Samantha tilted her gaze when she heard Adam yell. "Hey Luke!".

She saw the way he grinned while eyeing from a distance.

"Hey big guy!", The teen boy yelled back as he stretched out his hand for a high Five and then went over and gave Claire a hug.

Before Samantha knew it, he was making his way past her and she could not deny the fact that her heart was beginning to race.

"You're not that pretty", Luke gave a breathy whisper as he passed by behind her. A gesture that, for some reason, made the hairs at the back of her next stand.

She spun and glared at Him as he chuckled with his friends. walking farther away.

Luke slammed himself down on the Space beside Samantha, pulling her from her thought immediately.

"What you watching, Sam?", He said, stretching to get a better look at her screen.

"Only my friends call me Sam", Samantha scowled.

Luke shot her a Confused look. "So what?", He uttered. "I'm not your friend?"

The girl gave him a fake smile and a nod. "Exactly", She said.

Luke chuckled.

Samantha returned her attention to the screen, but when she saw Luke stretch forward, trying to get a look and intentionally pushing at her sides, She tilted the screen away from his view and gave him an incredulous look.

"Do you mind?", She uttered.

Luke sat up straight and looked at her with a Mischievous smirk on his face.

"You're boring", He said.

"Whatever", Samantha waved him away with her attention still on her laptop infront of her.

Luke then shifted his gaze to her phone beside her on the bed.

Samantha saw him from the corner of her eye and knew why was about to happen next.

She immediately reached out to grab the Phone, but wasn't fast enough.

"Hey!", She Yelled as Luke picked the phone and shot himself from the bed.

He swiped at the screen and widened his eyes feigning shock and disbelief.

"Well would you look at that", The boy teased. "Someone's a fan Wattpad Romance".

"Give me my phone you pervert", Samantha growled as she pulled the earphones from her ears and set the laptop to the side.

Luke ignored her as he raised the phone to his gaze, cleared his throat and began reading out loud.

"As Ernest held her Close, She could feel her heart beating against his hard chest", Luke read with an artistic gesture.

"You Asshole!", Samantha roared as she charged at him, but the boy was faster than she was.

Luke shot himself out of the girls room and stopped at the staircase.

Samantha stopped and the door way and glared at Him. "Luke, give me back my phone", She hissed.

Luke titled his gaze back to the phone and kept reading.

"Norma wanted this moment to last forever. She never ever wanted to leave the warmth of his strong arms".

When Luke saw the blonde girl shooting for him again, he darted himself down the stares with his eyes on the phone, reading out louder now.

"She reached up and raked Ernest's pitch black curls with her hand and looked into his piercing blue eyes".

"I'm gonna rip your heart out, Luke!", Samantha Screamed a few inches behind the boy as the both thundered down the stairs.

They made their way to the hall way and then look shot himself into the sitting room where Adam was sitting on the floor a few inches from the TV watching Spongbob-square pants. Luke ran round the three sitter Couch and stopped right behind the other Couch adjacent to it.

Samantha entered the living and stopped behind the three sitter Couch, Panting heavily.

"Luke," She warned. "I swear to God".

" "Kiss me", Norma groaned as she couldn't handle the tension the proximity of their bodies were causing any longer. Ernest leaned forward and pressed his soft lips on hers", Luke read and the chuckled when he saw Adam turn his gaze from the TV and face him with a grimace.

"What is that?", Adam scowled at Luke.

"Samantha's favourite wattpad story", Luke uttered , staring at Samantha with a Mischievous smirk on his face.

Adam slowly turned round to meet his sister's gaze, with disgust written all over his tender features. "Ewww", the little boy uttered.

"Oh shut up you little Twerp", Samantha fired at Adam. She then raised her Glare at Luke standing at the other end of the sitting room.

"Give. Me. My. Phone", The teenage girl hissed through gritted teeth, separating her words carefully.

"On One Condition", Like finally said something without looking into.the phone again.

Samantha gave an exhausting Sigh, rolled her eyes and raised her hands to rest on her waists. She knew he was about to ask her out again.

But just like the time he had invited her to a friend's party, to the Drive-In Movie screening of "The Shinning", the Lunch at a local diner, and the Karaoke party at a friend's place, She was going to give him the same answer.

"No".

"What?", She uttered.

"You go swimming with me on Saturday", Luke grinned.

"In your dreams", Samantha scoffed.

"Okay then", The boy said as he returned his attention to the phone held in his hand. "Where was I?.... oh, yeah".

"As their lips touched and rubbed against each other, Norma pushed herself against Ernest's hard body, letting out a soft moan".

At that Moment, Samantha saw her little brother raise his hands up and press his palms to his ears. "Ewww", The little boy groaned.

She thought Luke would stop, but he didn't.

"Ernest wrapped his strong arms around his mistress, Rubbing her back as let out another groan".

"Make it stop", Adam moaned with his palms still pressed to his ears.

Luke went on. "Norma felt Electricity pass through her body as she felt Ernest's strong hands move from her back and make its way up to the front, reaching under her Blouse and grabbing her bre-"

"Okay!", Samantha suddenly Screamed. "Alright".

Luke shifted his gaze from her phone to look at her with a smirk.

"Okay what?", The boy uttered.

"Okay, I'll go swimming with you", Samantha sighed.

Luke gave out a victorious smile. "Promise?", He asked.

She said nothing. She just narrowed her eyes at him, with her fists clenched by her sides.

"Yes I promise", She suddenly yelled when she saw the boy lift the phone up to his gaze again to keep reading.

Luke moved over to Samantha at the other end of the room in a practised dramatic stroll with a wide grin on his face and handed the phone out to her.

"I'll pick you up at Two-thirty", He muttered. "Bring your Hottest Bikini".

Samantha narrowed her eyes at him and snatched her phone away from him as he kept that smirk on his face.

"You have no idea how much I hate you right now", She hissed through gritted teeth.

Luke looked down and chuckled before looking up at her again.

"..And you have no idea how many effs I do not give", Luke uttered before he Backed away and went over to meet Adam.

She turned to move to the staircase when she heard Adam Scream. "Stop!".

She spun and saw Luke tickling the little boy hard as he kept rolling on the floor Laughing hysterically.

Samantha fought the Smile that was tugging on her lips. She fought the laughter that was building up in her belly at the sight before her.

She couldn't remember the last time she saw her brother laugh like this.

She stole a glance at Luke who was equally have fun, laughing away and wondered if she was being to hard on him.

He was probably the most annoying person she had ever met, but still, there was always this different side to him when ever she saw him with Adam, of Edith or her mum.

As Samantha stood there, watching her little brother Wrestle the teenage boy on the floor of the sitting room, She felt her stomach tighten. She felt she had to say something, and so she did.

"Where are we going swimming anyway?", She asked with a feigned look to make Luke believe she didn't care.

The boy looked up at her, struggling hard to keep himself from falling as Adam kept tugging at his shoulders, trying to pull him down.

"We-West Point", He uttered. "The lake there is Legit, you'll love it".

Samantha sighed and Nodded as she watched Luke lift her baby brother in the air with a playful roar. Adam laughing out loud hysterically.

Samantha spun away to the stairs immediately she found herself smiling uncontrollably.

She made her way up, smiling as thoughts she would normally deny, went through her mind.

Then she froze when she got her door way, remembering something.

"West point".

"Why did that name sound familiar?".

The she shrugged it off and entered her room.

"Guess I better get my bikini ready then", The Teenage girl said as she collapsed on her bed.

(1) (Reply)

Depression Almost Got Me(true STORY) / Of Myths And Fairytales / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.