Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,108 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? (47455 Views)

What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? / 20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady / How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by bedspread: 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
As soon as she is Mentally, Emotionally, Physically and Spirtually Ready to Start a home....

Marriage is beyond I love u bae I love booo

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by LUGBE: 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
Then what will happen after knowing the it, will you go and marry a man.

Some things are better not asked

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Gerrard59(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
Not again. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by creatorsverse(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
19 -33years depending on d size

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
When i was a kid, i wanted to get married at 25.

Now i'm older, i'm not even sure if i want to get married at all.

Marriage is a scam, just like everyother thing.

20 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by MakCoby(m): 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
When she starts making her own money

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by GeniusVincent(m): 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
Jamb question
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
@ Michelle55, how do you make 30K with your facebook account. . . undecided
lie,

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by cyberhike(m): 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
see as that cake bend...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Lasticle(f): 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
After marriage, the man should make sure he can last long in bed too. The use of tramadol has side effects in the long run. Shun drug abuse and drinking of herbal concoction.

With Lasticle, you'll permanently cure your PE. The book is not free or cheap because what is inside 100% works, but here is the free download link of the initial stage: www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

Download it for free now. After download, the password to open the PDF is lastlong.

Please, if you are going to quote me, kindly remove the password part. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Abfinest007(m): 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
why is that ladies are afraid of getting to 30 .some girls I know are still 28 since 2015 every year they celebrate 28 even on facebook they are still 28 since GOD knows when

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
zinnyzee:

let marry, i trial will convince u.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by magicminister: 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nobody send you. marry whenever u fucking feel like. If u no find anybody, then have fun with ya life

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by SirLakes: 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
Anytime you are ready.

Ask Linda, Ask bachelor Donjazzy wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Tokziby: 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
A girl starts her period around 14-15 and Menopause around 40-45. Do the maths.
One the average girls have 25years of s*xlife.
At 15 girls are still in secondary school, after 6 years out of uni, if she wan find job as a single lady to be independent another 5-6 years. Waiting for Mr right now depends on luck maybe another 5 years for dating and marriage . 6+6+5 = 17 years. (25-17=cool
8 years left between Menopause. Scientific research has it that ones a woman attain age 30, her libido reduces, it becomes more difficult to get pregnant and even when pregnant they face complications.

Delaying ur marriage does not guarantee a happy home, whether u are mentally or financially ok. Your spouse determines the type of home u will have not material things. A good spouse = a good home vice versa. So my dear girls, Early marriage is the best for conceiving, ease of delivery, longer s*xlife and u can retire before ur 55th birthday. Omotola got married age 18, so is kanu's wife. Omotola's kids are already in Uni at age 40.

A little assignment, ask ur parents when they got married, I'm talking about pre-1960 parents. Majority of them married before their 19th birthday female and male less than 22years

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Cajal(m): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
At 18 years..
This age is protective against BREAST CANCER..(IBADAN CANCER REGISTRY)..UCH,IBADAN
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by frankIzuchukwu(m): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
zinnyzee:

Hmmmm
older, If you are interested in being a baby mama just pm me since you don't want to get married

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by 93Miles: 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
ritylove:
Unlike men who never attain menopause, same can't be said in the case of ladies who attain menopause at certain ages

At what age do you think a girl/lady should start thinking about marriage, is there a particular age that termed too late for a lady to settle down or get married as a woman, when do you think is the right age for a lady to be in her husbands home.

PLEASE SERIOUS OPINION

Whenever she's financially buoyant...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by adebayo3449(m): 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
All I know is that by 30 years, she should have stop getting pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by SirLakes: 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
zinnyzee:

Ehn undecided
This small geh 25 +

hehe... Start eating beans 3x daily

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by 93Miles: 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
bedspread:
As soon as she is Mentally, Emotionally, Physically and Spirtually Ready to Start a home....

Marriage is beyond I love u bae I love booo

And also financially ready..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Benekruku(m): 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
After 25,. You have become Belgium used

At 30, Nigerian used

At 35, fvck material

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
SirLakes:

Ehn undecided
This small geh 25 +

hehe... Start eating beans 3x daily
I didn't say i'm older than 25 o.

I meant now that i'm no more a kid.
25 ke? Who dash me?
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by RexTramadol1: 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
many factors to consider

1. If all your friends don dey marry finish

2. If asoebi don reach ten for your hand

3. If your school mate pikin still dey call you aunty

4. If your mama or papa don dey call all your male friends my dear, in law

5. If your sexual urge suddenly increases astronomically

6. If you notice that you're making more than enough, get married till it gets out of hand and men starts seeing you as a threat cos of your pocket

7. When people who you've for a long term run into you and start asking how's family and the kids

dem still plenty sef, make I hang boot there first.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Benekruku(m): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
zinnyzee:

Say the truth

Your season has expired

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by bluefilm: 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
Chai.

E be like say dem don begin to dey pressure this ritylove from every side to get married.

Once a girl begin to ask this type of questions, just know say there's fire on the mountain.

Babe sorry o!

Just bear with them.

Dat time wey you dey do guy, you been dey think say you get enough time.

But e be like say your eye don dey take style clear now abi?

Make I console you small by telling you the same lie you have been telling yourself all this while: MARRIAGE IS NOT FOR EVERYONE! tongue

Hahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by oderinde151(m): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
People dey craze for naija o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Mike008(m): 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
If it's something that requires being active 247 on the net. I really can't multitask. Thanks for the heads up tho, I think I will pass. But for you to put it up here, you must be getting referral bonuses from it.

Exactly
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by vital94(m): 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
To avoid the case of clamzia during pregnancy, average for a woman to get married is from 18 to 30,study shows women above 30 is likely to suffer clamzia during pregnancy.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
Benekruku:

Say the truth

Your season has expired

Lolz... Season that is just getting started.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship / Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic / Best Love Songs Top 20 (my Favourites)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.