Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? (47471 Views)

What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? / 20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady / How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Mike008(m): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
Michelle55:

So na referral bonus your mind run go? I just dey look you cheesy

I bet my brains referral is involved

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
Michelle55:

*It's an online news website(Nigerian News Update) where you perform simple task to earn*

*The goal is to keep the people informed with the happenings around them and still give room to make money while doing it*

*Most of us spend half of the day online with our monthly subscription and at the end of the day, we don't earn while reading news nor do* *we make money by helping some sites shares news or information that interest us*

*So the owner of the site *Paul Samson* *decided to curb unemployment in his own little way and cultivate reading habits amongst people by introducing the platform*

*It doesn't interfere with your daily routines. You work at your own pace and time*

*Aside making money from the site, you stay 24/7 informed*

*You can be earning 3-5k daily and 30-50k monthly depending on how consistent you are*
That's the heads-up smiley
so u really earn this daily?
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by jonadaft: 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
Xaos:
There's no right age. One should just be mentally, physically and financially ready. That's all that matters. But if you're intending to start a family as a woman, the perfect age range is 25 - 30.
you need brain surgery

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by technicallyrich(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
i remember when i was locked up in police station and stayed there about a month,there was this teenager i was datin as an undergrad.she would come to the station and cry everyday,if they chase her,she will repeat the next day.
When i came out and i slept with her after about two months of no sex,i nearly ran mad.it was so so sweet .
From that day i stoped criticisings sugar daddys.
Remember the younger,the sweeter and tighter.
Woman wy no sweet and tight,that one na woman.
So for me 17 to 22 with hymen for me to break because that was how it was designed.
Afternoon news papers 23 to 30
evening news papers 30 to 40.
Last wk paper 40 upwards,ona goodmorning.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Benekruku(m): 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... Season that is just getting started.

Yummy

When those fresh under 24 unilag graduats/Babies are there.

Encourage yaself
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
Benekruku:

Yummy

When those fresh under 24 unilag graduats/Babies are there.

Encourage yaself
And did i tell you i'm even up to 20 yet?
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by DaddyNimo(m): 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ladies don't married na, instead they are been married to....as long as its a guy dat will ask a lady to marry him and not the other way round...she can get as old as she wants....its not like she has a choice, she must still wait for a man dats ready noni Las Las
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by SirLakes: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
zinnyzee:
I didn't say i'm older than 25 o.

I meant now that i'm no more a kid.
25 ke? Who dash me?

Oh, had to read again cheesy

Na your grammar confuse me cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by 7GaLaXy7(m): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
22-25
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by 7GaLaXy7(m): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
My sister is engaged. 24
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by ozcarbenson(m): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Anytime the girl becomes ripe enough to be fvcked and re-fvcked as often as possible.

It might sound annoying but your name truly depicts your level of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Adedayo97(m): 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
Michelle55:

grin You can pm me to know more
...pls I also don't mind to know how u did it
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
SirLakes:

Oh, had to read again cheesy

Na your grammar confuse me cheesy
grin grin grin grin
You have any correction to make to it?
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Respect55(m): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Just viewed ur profile and all ur topics are about sex. Sister, na so?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Between 25 - 29,
the she must have been matured/riped 4 marriage.
Is not also good 4 a lady 2 rush in getting married, because the knowledge/experience will still be low
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by bizhop01: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
17-Am too young
23-Am looking for billionair
30-I need God fearing & gentle
40-God bless me with one, i will manage any how.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
frankIzuchukwu:

Hmmmm
older, If you are interested in being a baby mama just pm me since you don't want to get married
Shove it up your ass, bruh.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by shadrach77: 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
18-24 too early
25-30 appropriate marriage age
31 and above, - late marriage

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Probz(m): 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
lonelydora:

Any age between 18 - 30 is ideal.

Come see idiocy.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Respect55(m): 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
zinnyzee:
When i was a kid, i wanted to get married at 25.

Now i'm older, i'm not even sure if i want to get married at all.

Marriage is a scam, just like everyother thing.
You don't have the authority to classify marriage as scam. Your opinion is purely subjective. That it isn't working for u doesn't mean it isn't working for others as well.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by SHAMHOOD(m): 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
Michelle55:

Let's not derail the Op's thread.. Pm me for more info
Drop your whatsapp number or hook me up via whatsapp 08182893061
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by SirLakes: 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
zinnyzee:
You have any correction to make to it?

Nah.... I no go school sad

Leave that for the English Professors on NL

If they see anything wrong in it, they'll correct it
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
technicallyrich:
i remember when i was locked up in police station and stayed there about a month,there was this teenager i was datin as an undergrad.she would come to the station and cry everyday,if they chase her,she will repeat the next day.
When i came out and i slept with her after about two months of no sex,i nearly ran mad.it was so so sweet .
So for me 17 to 22 with hymen for me to break because that was how it was designed.
you be yeye fowl aswaer grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by SirLakes: 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
technicallyrich:
Lol grin
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
IamPlato:

Anything Above 21. Also I Think The World Is Changing Fast so I Suggest every Lady Be Independent, innovative, creative, be Stable Before Going Into Any Marriage. Men Of These Days Dont Want Ladies Who Can Draw Eye Brows but Business Plan

Tara Durotoye can draw eye brows and has made a huge business out of it, as has so many women the world over. Emancipate yourself from ignorance

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by staytravel: 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Whenever she wants.
It depends if she wants to have a traditional family and give birth.. If that is the case, over 35 becomes risky. (It's harder to conceive for the first time over 35).

But at the end of the day, it depends on the woman and what she wants for her life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahoK97dot_w
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Oreofepeters: 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
Anytime she feels like aside when she's still a baby.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Oreofepeters: 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
Divay22:
No
this is all what you have to say?
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Chrysz(m): 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Anytime the girl becomes ripe enough to be fvcked and re-fvcked as often as possible.
Receive sense
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Oreofepeters: 11:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
zinnyzee:
When i was a kid, i wanted to get married at 25.

Now i'm older, i'm not even sure if i want to get married at all.

Marriage is a scam, just like everyother thing.
you sound like a feminist has any man ever broke your heart before?.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Ceekay212: 12:00am On Sep 13, 2018
ritylove:
Unlike men who never attain menopause, same can't be said in the case of ladies who attain menopause at certain ages

At what age do you think a girl/lady should start thinking about marriage, is there a particular age that termed too late for a lady to settle down or get married as a woman, when do you think is the right age for a lady to be in her husbands home.

PLEASE SERIOUS OPINION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences / Slay Mamas In Bikinis Twerk To Davido's N1M #BumBumchallenge At The Beach / Best Love Songs Top 20 (my Favourites)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.