Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? (47464 Views)

What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? / 20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady / How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 13, 2018
danvault:

Baby mama loading...
Have sense small na.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by pressplay411(m): 7:00am On Sep 13, 2018
ritylove:
Unlike men who never attain menopause, same can't be said in the case of ladies who attain menopause at certain ages

At what age do you think a girl/lady should start thinking about marriage, is there a particular age that termed too late for a lady to settle down or get married as a woman, when do you think is the right age for a lady to be in her husbands home.

PLEASE SERIOUS OPINION

I hope you won't mind my bible reference. 1 Corinthians 7 deals extensively on marriage.
36 But if any man thinks he is behaving improperly toward his [d]virgin, if she is past the flower of youth, and thus it must be, let him do what he wishes. He does not sin; let them marry.

Speaks of maturity. No age specificity but physically mature, spiritually, mentally, psychologically, financially etc.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Youssouff10(m): 7:01am On Sep 13, 2018
On their wedding day
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by danvault: 7:04am On Sep 13, 2018
zinnyzee:
Have sense small na.

I was only being real, but maybe u have plans to stay on pills while you explore. Good luck
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Hopebringer: 7:05am On Sep 13, 2018
dairykidd:
I believe its when ever she's ready to settle down with one partner & raise a family together.. Some older ladies might not fall into this category as they still love the single life & live it while some more younger ladies see far beyond the immediate.. I think its more of a mind set than body or biological thing, although women have lesser time on their hands than us..

I.smile when I see young men who have little or no experience sounding politician lying correct

My dear lad you are so wrong in reality but you are politically correct

Let me use examples

If you marry an obese woman , every slim fit lady she sees around.yo, she will raise hell and.accuse you of.chrating with said lady

If you marry a handsome lady, every beautiful pretty lady she sees around you is a problem, she will fight and accuse you all the time.
If you marry an over aged mature lady in her mid thirties whom should have been.married years ago, you will have issues Everytime she sees a young lady around you, she will start to get uneasy and aggressive if she sees this young lady around often irrespective if she is a colleague. If the said young lady works for you, your over aged wife will ask you to fire her.

You would be waiting for the party where I say xyz is the right age for a lady to be married? No I won't do that, I will let you think through the puzzle and riddle me that yourself.

Cheers
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Margfin(m): 7:05am On Sep 13, 2018
zinnyzee:
When i was a kid, i wanted to get married at 25.

Now i'm older, i'm not even sure if i want to get married at all.

Marriage is a scam, just like everyother thing.
the same thing also happened to me, when I promise myself to settle down at 25 not knowing that life just started for me at that same age. smiley
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by officialfestus(m): 7:08am On Sep 13, 2018
Michelle55:
grin You can pm me to know more
sent you a mail
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by kokomilala(m): 7:21am On Sep 13, 2018
When she's mature enough, spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally. So, I won't put an age bracket on it.
Throughout history, we've seen that many people, not just women, are just not mature enough for marriage.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 13, 2018
Margfin:
the same thing also happened to me, when I promise myself to settle down at 25 not knowing that life just started for me at that same age. smiley
You understand, bro.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by lielbree: 7:34am On Sep 13, 2018
Xaos:
There's no right age. One should just be mentally, physically and financially ready. That's all that matters. But if you're intending to start a family as a woman, the perfect age range is 25 - 30.
You want a financially stable woman who is 25?

Were u as a man financially stable at 25??

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Donkalio: 7:37am On Sep 13, 2018
19-27 is the best age.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 13, 2018
danvault:

I was only being real, but maybe u have plans to stay on pills while you explore. Good luck
There's no need to be on pills bro.

Even if i planned to have kids without being married, i'd have it done in my own right because it's what i want.
It's not your place to term me a baby mama
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by tech18: 7:40am On Sep 13, 2018
zinnyzee:
When i was a kid, i wanted to get married at 25.

Now i'm older, i'm not even sure if i want to get married at all.

Marriage is a scam, just like everyother thing.
hmmm,sister kenan.
You are still young.I hope and pray that you change this belief.

Marriage is not a scam.One of the major importance of marriage is that it is the LEGAL MEANS OF PROCREATION.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Redxy(m): 7:44am On Sep 13, 2018
I think 22-30 is good so that she cn gv birth to all her children b4 40
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Igweann979(f): 7:45am On Sep 13, 2018
Marriage is good when there is money; even if you marry at the age of 15 and there is no money to maintain the marriage trust me, before you get to 20 years you will look order than those that got married at 35,40 and has money to maintain it. By the time you fry garri under the hot sun and fetch fire wood for sale or sell pepper and leaf under the rain just to put food on the table then do this for a very long time then you tell the difference between early marriage without money and late with money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by crossfm: 7:47am On Sep 13, 2018
Just like most ppl in this forum have said,it has to do with maturity n willingness.but we mst not 4get the biological, cultural n sociology constrains.I hate 2 b a carrier of bad news 2 d ladies but in truth and cincerit age has alot 2 play in our present society when it comes 2 a lady getting married.I dnt subscribe to the idea that ladies needs to jump into marriage jst for d sake of getting married bt once a lady is at the age bracket of 25,30 n 35 let them b careful with their relationship n lifestyle.we often see some ladies say am not yet ready 2 setle down off cause it's ur choice bt pls in future dnt apply d fire brigade method. My point is let's try 2 be responsible n take responsibility 4 our actions.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 13, 2018
Hopebringer:

I.smile when I see young men who have little or no experience sounding politician lying correct

My dear lad you are so wrong in reality but you are politically correct

Let me use examples

If you marry an obese woman , every slim fit lady she sees around.yo, she will raise hell and.accuse you of.chrating with said lady

If you marry a handsome lady, every beautiful pretty lady she sees around you is a problem, she will fight and accuse you all the time.
If you marry an over aged mature lady in her mid thirties whom should have been.married years ago, you will have issues Everytime she sees a young lady around you, she will start to get uneasy and aggressive if she sees this young lady around often irrespective if she is a colleague. If the said young lady works for you, your over aged wife will ask you to fire her.

You would be waiting for the party where I say xyz is the right age for a lady to be married? No I won't do that, I will let you think through the puzzle and riddle me that yourself.

Cheers
Well i must say i'm awed by ur stupidity cos i see no significant correlation with that gibberish u posted with my answer to the Op or even the entire thread as a whole undecided
Mr "experience" go back to sleep & wake up properly so u won't spoil the whole of today for urself angry
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by upuphim(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2018
A lady can think of marriage as from 18 years and above but should be ready to settle down as from 22 years. By the later, she would have finished school or trade. At this age too, she may have matured to handle relationship downturn. Thirdly, at this age she must have been espoused and not limited to only men around their village, church and school circle but to work and societal places. My humble submission.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by emeka762001(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2018
whenever God says because God time is the best
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by EmirAbj: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2018
40 and Above
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 13, 2018
tech18:
hmmm,sister kenan.
You are still young.I hope and pray that you change this belief.

Marriage is not a scam.One of the major importance of marriage is that it is the LEGAL MEANS OF PROCREATION.

Heh.

I hear you.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by tech18: 8:12am On Sep 13, 2018
zinnyzee:
Heh.

I hear you.
Good

I initially wanted to write more about importance of marriage.

But I will it send to you via mail
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 13, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
ISAIAH 4 VS 1- On that day, seven women will
grab hold of one man
and say, "We will
supply our own food
and wear our own
clothes. Just let us marry you and bear your name; take
away our disgrace"

Hold on tight baby, keep waiting. . . When the above starts happening to you, that is when you will definitely know it is time for you to get married. . .

There is no right age to get married, take your current age and make it the right one. Capischhe??

Simple as ABC. . .

The Bible wasn't referring to Nigerian men. Nigerian men can barely feed themselves let alone 7 women.
Work to make a better society for your women and children first. Maybe you guys will be marrying earlier.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by pocohantas(f): 8:20am On Sep 13, 2018
upuphim:
A lady can think of marriage as from 18 years and above but should be ready to settle down as from 22 years. By the later, she would have finished school or trade. At this age too, she may have matured to handle relationship downturn. Thirdly, at this age she must have been espoused and not limited to only men around their village, church and school circle but to work and societal places. My humble submission.

Uncle when did you finish school/trade? grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 13, 2018
FluidQueen:
there's no such thing as perfect age range

For women, yes there is when it comes to fertility.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by MightySparrow: 8:29am On Sep 13, 2018
Anytime after first menstration, on the authority of our prophet (SAW)
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 13, 2018
lielbree:

You want a financially stable woman who is 25?

Were u as a man financially stable at 25??

Financially stable in the sense she is prepared for financial emergencies. She doesn't have to be rich.

I am not 25 yet. I'll be "stable" before I get to that age.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Samstyle(m): 8:36am On Sep 13, 2018
Well if you ask me, i think the best time to get married is left for God to decide. Yeah, it's all about God.

Meanwhile, here is my website. Visit it for latest education updates.
www.schoolwap.com.ng
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by gentlegenius(m): 9:03am On Sep 13, 2018
Xaos:
There's no right age. One should just be mentally, physically and financially ready. That's all that matters. But if you're intending to start a family as a woman, the perfect age range is 25 - 30.
You contradicted yourself here. After saying there is no right age, you still mention 25-30 years range. But what makes you think this is the perfect age range?
If a girl of 23, who is matured in all dimensions took a decision to settle down, won't she have a perfect or at least successful marriage just because she's 23?
For me, there's no perfect age range for marriage. If there is, then it depends on our individual priorities. I don't know about others but my perfect age range is 19-23.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by GetCofOProperty: 9:08am On Sep 13, 2018
Well, Nigerians should start thinking Entrepreneurial/Entrepreneurship rather than fixed on a salary mindset. Consider this and check out this topic here https://www.nairaland.com/4729851/think-business-the-yet-fully-explored#71136619 VERY IMPORTANT..
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 13, 2018
18 is fucking Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences / Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic / Best Love Songs Top 20 (my Favourites)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.