Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,412 members, 7,781,194 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:27 AM

Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky (59027 Views)

Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense / A Closer Look At Bobrisky's Skin And Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by gistfever: 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ex-BBNaija House mates, Nina has replied Bobrisky after shading her.

See full details below:

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/bbnaija-nina-fires-back-at-bobrisky.html

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by gistfever: 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
me don commot here.... i no want make blood spill for my head...

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by bujebudanu1(m): 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
Interesting.
Nina looking for our fine Bobos trouble
grin
Just wait
Just wait.
We await bobriskys reply tomorrow.

Just wait and see

77 Likes

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Nwodosis(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
It baffles me that this UK deportee that should be called a "thing" based on his confusing gender is now the one addressing somebody as a thing.
See how he /she killed English in his/ her write up.
I believe that Bobrisky's poor communication skills in English contributed to his deportation.

289 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
Useless and irrelevant people.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by amaniro: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
Interesting. But Nina bobrisky has connection so....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Nwodosis(m): 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
charliboy654:
Useless and irrelevant people.

Since you are useful, what are you searching for in the topic of useless and irrelevant people?

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
Not really my business but know the people you collect gifts from because it is not an obligation to accept from every Dìck and Harry. Some gifts are just tools to tie you down.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Airforce1(m): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
Bobrisky got this creative way of writting that makes you want to read over and over again

I think that's one interesting part of him I like.

And as for Nina, don't be so ungrateful.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nwodosis:

Since you are useful, what are you searching for in the topic of useless and irrelevant people?
They are useless, if e pain u, use ur head nack wall.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by G1STMORE: 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Heartbender: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
"I beieve that Bobrisky poor communication..." grin
Nwodosis:
It baffles me that this UK deportee addresses somebody as a thing.
I believe that Bobrisky poor communication skills in English contributed to his deportation.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
grin

5 Likes

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Bawofss(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by 3millionia: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by ozo13(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Una matter sha tire person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Y'all should grow up already jor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Buharisef(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ndi Ara

2 Likes

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by jonadaft: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Epic combination!

A wasted dumb whọre and a miserable sheMALẸ

9 Likes

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by emeijeh(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Both the Tonto o, the Nina o, plus the Boobrisky are 3 idiots

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
Xaos:
Not really my business but know the people you collect gifts from because it is not an obligation to accept from every Dìck and Harry. Some gifts are just tools to tie you down. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Bestattitude(m): 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
What did I just read "unused" Nina talk true joor.

I sell home and office furnitures.
Office chair and table, dinning set, center table, tv stand, bar stool, workstation etc. Call or Whatsapp on 08165618646.
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by lathrowinger: 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
This guy like that babe. Later some will come and tell us that boby is a gay. Na lie. If that babe open now. Case Close
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Nightmareo07: 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Airforce1:
Bobrisky got this creative way of writting that makes you want to read over and over again
I think that's one interesting part of him I like.

And as for Nina, don't be so ungrateful.

Sharaapp!!.so bcoz he bought her a phone will mek him caller "thing" undecided

.dumb guys with dry skull like u.
Na stupidity dey rush u

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by lonelydora: 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nina still dey learn work with these guys. She never see anything sef
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Popotemi01(m): 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
But Y Are They Refering To Bobrisky As Her . Na Wa Oooo

1 Like

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Mike008(m): 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Bobrisky again.

This guy sef!
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Benekruku(m): 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Heartbender:
"I beieve that Bobrisky poor communication..." grin

Thumbs up

Nwodosis:
It baffles me that this UK deportee addresses somebody as a thing.
I believe that Bobrisky poor communication skills in English contributed to his deportation.

See your life.. You finally exposed your own communication skills

5 Likes

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by addikt(m): 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Foolish set of people , from the Tunde to Nina, down to Tonto and the Bobrisky guy...Stupid irrelevant people !!!

10 Likes

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Ediomihenry(f): 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
I think this Big brother stuff will finish only when 5k remains in Miracle's account. Nonsense

9 Likes

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by ifymadu: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
Two people will be chatting and decide that the best medium is social media. Abeg they should carry this their childishness to their private chat. Na nairaland I even blame

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Leaves Cool FM After 20 Years / Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin / Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.