Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky (59044 Views)

Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense / A Closer Look At Bobrisky's Skin And Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Smartjob1(f): 2:04am On Sep 13, 2018
Both of them need a new job to keep them busy.

If you need a new job too, sign up now www.bejite.com and update your CV, profile.

It is free!
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by kushercain: 2:51am On Sep 13, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin

Hahaha these children go dey smag otosly
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Nobody: 2:55am On Sep 13, 2018
Temptee101:
This girl is dumber than i thought. See reply, from the way she sounded, one can easily see she has already conceded defeat. Her words are completely laced with fear

She's being civil and addressing the situation with maturity and you call it fear ?

Na when both of dem plus tonto start to insult their parents- then you will believe she is strong & has mind abi?

You be original agbero. Na your type dey fight cos of 1 wrap of N50 groundnut.

4 Likes

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by jorez: 3:18am On Sep 13, 2018
Airforce1:
Bobrisky got this creative way of writting that makes you want to read over and over again

I think that's one interesting part of him I like.

And as for Nina, don't be so ungrateful.
What do you mean Nina should not be ungrateful,what has the poor girl done to warrant being called a bastard CU's of common phone,am not a fan of Nina but than confused Homo sure deserves some kind of reply.
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Nobody: 4:14am On Sep 13, 2018
The Bimbo vs The Transvestite
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 13, 2018
Airforce1:
Bobrisky got this creative way of writting that makes you want to read over and over again

Why won't you find the tranny's mode of writing interesting when you are very unintelligent yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 13, 2018
SarahBonetta:

Why won't you find the tranny's mode of writing when you are very unintelligent yourself
Bulls eye.

1 Like

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by lloydmuna2(m): 6:16am On Sep 13, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Olajah81: 6:47am On Sep 13, 2018
Thank u bobrisky...
Nina no get sense shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Olajah81: 6:50am On Sep 13, 2018
[quotes author=Ediomihenry post=71146519]I think this Big brother stuff will finish only when 5k remains in Miracle's account. Nonsense[/quote]
U re suffering from a diaherroea of the mouth
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Nwodosis(m): 7:43am On Sep 13, 2018
Gerald620:

I swear u no get sense
Wetin you take swear?
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by sarcasticdude(m): 7:48am On Sep 13, 2018
Chai,na Buhari,and these set of untalented controversial fvcks dey make fp now
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by sarcasticdude(m): 7:52am On Sep 13, 2018
Tonto=average rated actress if not third rate,failed at music,NiNA=sells wigs and other things wey I never know,allegedly known as an hoelosho(socialite) the boss BOBRISKY=no acting or singing skills but somehow,these people manage to get famous,till this day,I haven't the faintest idea how they came into the limelight
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by fanzine(f): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2018
tonto dike and bobrisky are bad pair as friends, the day these two go quarrel eh. na popcorn grabbing, tori go full ground

1 Like

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Temptee101(m): 8:19am On Sep 13, 2018
Magnifik18:

She's being civil and addressing the situation with maturity and you call it fear ?

Na when both of dem plus tonto start to insult their parents- then you will believe she is strong & has mind abi?

Nina civil and mature? grin grin cheesy

You must be a joker or completely lost in your delusion.

She has been in numerous scandals right from the BB house and even after the show from fuccking miracle on live t.v, begging for s.ex, denial of her boyfriend, inability to make a firm decision and stand by it, verbal exchange of abuse with cee cee, recently her being used and dumped by miracle and now bobrisky issue etc...

You see, someone who exhibited all these traits can never be termed civil and mature. She's obviously afraid and still in sober reflection after her sorry silly ass was publicly dumped

And about fighting because 50naira, all i can say is grin grin
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by odomanis: 8:32am On Sep 13, 2018
Airforce1:

Is it by force to befriend one. What does Bobrisky want from her ? Is it an offence to collect a gift from someone else after collection your own gift ? Gift ooo ! He/she should move on and leave the girl alone. Or better still,go and collect his phone back. Why would she call Nina a thing ? Why would her call Nina a bastard ! You didnt see all that ? Nina even tried by not insulting him back,unlike most other girls.
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Arthurity1(m): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2018
Nwodosis:
It baffles me that this UK deportee that should be called a "thing" based on his confusing gender is now the one addressing somebody as a thing.
See how he /she killed English in his/ her write up.
I believe that Bobrisky's poor communication skills in English contributed to his deportation.
You must to be a mind reader because you just wrote what was on my mind! How can it call another person a thing, when we do not know what it is.
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by GetCofOProperty: 9:08am On Sep 13, 2018
Well, Nigerians should start thinking Entrepreneurial/Entrepreneurship rather than fixed on a salary mindset. Consider this and check out this topic here https://www.nairaland.com/4729851/think-business-the-yet-fully-explored#71136619 VERY IMPORTANT..
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:11am On Sep 13, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Sharaapp!!.so bcoz he bought her a phone will mek him caller "thing" undecided

.dumb guys with dry skull like u.
Na stupidity dey rush u
The odd thing is that from what I can deduce, it was tonto who actually got the phone and bobrisky was the errand boy who handed it over. I am at a loss as to why he keeps going on and on about it. Nina truly has "its" time.

1 Like

Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by mechanics(m): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2018
gistfever:
me don commot here.... i no want make blood spill for my head...
hahahaha.
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by mechanics(m): 9:30am On Sep 13, 2018
gistfever:
me don commot here.... i no want make blood spill for my head...
Lolz.
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Realhommie(m): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2018
Magnifik18:

gringringrin
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Boobriggs9: 10:07am On Sep 13, 2018
ok
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Nightmareo07: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

The odd thing is that from what I can deduce, it was tonto who actually got the phone and bobrisky was the errand boy who handed it over. I am at a loss as to why he keeps going on and on about it. Nina truly has "its" time.

Yes, that's very True I actually put it that way to avoid long talk.
It was Tonto who got the fone for her.
But bobrisky is pained because that Toyin Lady or whatever, invested on Nina and she is now reaping profits through Nina's endorsments.
So Foolish bobrisky is pained because he wanted to be the one marketing Nina before the lady took over.
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Jumbolistic: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2018

I think that's one interesting part of him I like.[/b]

And as for Nina, don't be so ungrateful.[/quote]

Sense fall on you !
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by yvelchstores(f): 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
fanzine:
tonto dike and bobrisky are bad pair as friends, the day these two go quarrel eh. na popcorn grabbing, tori go full ground
I dey tell u. Smoke go full Lagos and abuja that day
Re: Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky by Ediomihenry(f): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
And you're suffering from Brucellosis of the anus
Olajah81:

U re suffering from a diaherroea of the mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo / Laura Ikeji Attends An Event In Bra (Photos) / BBNaija's Gifty Shares Bedroom Underwear Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.