Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form (41921 Views)

Yakubu Dogara Receiving PDP Nomination Forms (Photo) / Abdulfatah Ahmed To Run For Senate, Picks PDP Nomination Form (Photos) / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by bluecircle470: 9:13am On Sep 13, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] No Trouble at all...
Liberation of Nigeria from the Den of Jackals and Hyenas...

So nah PDP wan liberate Nigeria for you, wonderful! Pdp that can’t liberate Nigeria for good 16 years of ruling this country. Let them liberate your village first then Nigerians may believe in them. Bunch/den of thieves!
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by kaplip(m): 9:15am On Sep 13, 2018
what most of u guys dont knw is dat wat eva party he goes to he sure will win, because his people love him.

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Johnnyessence(m): 9:22am On Sep 13, 2018
bluecircle470:

So nah PDP wan liberate Nigeria for you, wonderful! Pdp that can’t liberate Nigeria for good 16 years of ruling this country. Let them liberate your village first then Nigerians may believe in them. Bunch/den of thieves!
so it's Apc that will liberate Nigeria Abi Hmmm.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by deboysben(m): 9:27am On Sep 13, 2018
famology:

Let us analyse the results after the elections. I appreciate the fact that you also don't belong to the group that insult during argument. We debate some more subsequently, take care.
no yawa till election day
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by deboysben(m): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2018
oloworulz:
pdp didn't win in his local govt. They only won in his ward with slight margin
no need of answering you cos you aren't political Inclined
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by silasely(m): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2018
PDP I don take cover....
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by bluecircle470: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
so it's Apc that will liberate Nigeria Abi Hmmm.

Same
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Ugosample(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2018
famosh:

Another unnecessarily emotional & extremely daft analysis obviously from a "Jew"! You think Nigerians have forgotten the atrocities of your satanic & demonic PDP? Do you really believe PDP will defeat Buhari in Northeast? Who told you he lacks international support? So it's your PDP who has international support, ba? Funny boy!

actually that guy u quoted is right

Buhari is losing international appeal.
And these hawks will begin to demarket Buhari from next year.

To many of them out there, he is an incompetent prick

Just wait till January first, you go see wetin dey
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Boobriggs9: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2018
wonderful
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by famosh: 10:25am On Sep 13, 2018
Ugosample:

actually that guy u quoted is right

Buhari is losing international appeal.
And these hawks will begin to demarket Buhari from next year.

To many of them out there, he is an incompetent prick

Just wait till January first, you go see wetin dey
Which "international appeal" is Buhari losing that your PDP has? Buhari is losing international appeal & two powerful heads of states queued to visit him just last week? Or is it the Atiku that can't enter the US that has this your international appeal? You Jonathan sycophants, especially from the east, should quit this your senseless delusion & save yourselves of terrible heartaches in 2019!

When the January you're waiting for comes, Nigerians will instead be reminded of how the satanic & demonic PDP, who are shameless enough to now parade themselves as Messiah, crashed our foreign reserves by over $25bn, mindlessly robbed innocent youths of their hard earned N1000 & even killing a lot of them in the process under the guise of providing immigration jobs for them, plunged our GDP growth from 7.68% to just 2.35% before leaving office in May 2015, plunged our foreign direct investment mercilessly, Diezanied & Dasukied our common wealth & savings, all these in spite of the oil boom! You think Nigerians have forgotten how Boko Haram controlled lots of local governments & how the PDP played politics with the Chibok girls' kidnap instead of acting swiftly?

Nigerians will be waiting for them by that your January!
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Ugosample(m): 10:43am On Sep 13, 2018
famosh:

Which "international appeal" is Buhari losing that your PDP has? Buhari is losing international appeal & two powerful heads of states queued to visit him just last week? Or is it the Atiku that can't enter the US that has this your international appeal? You Jonathan sycophants, especially from the east, should quit this your senseless delusion & save yourselves of terrible heartaches in 2019!

When the January you're waiting for comes, Nigerians will instead be reminded of how the satanic & demonic PDP, who are shameless enough to now parade themselves as Messiah, crashed our foreign reserves by over $25bn, mindlessly robbed innocent youths of their hard earned N1000 & even killing a lot of them in the process under the guise of providing immigration jobs for them, plunged our GDP growth from 7.68% to just 2.35% before leaving office in May 2015, plunged our foreign direct investment mercilessly, Diezanied & Dasukied our common wealth & savings, all these in spite of the oil boom! You think Nigerians have forgotten how Boko Haram controlled lots of local governments & how the PDP played politics with the Chibok girls' kidnap instead of acting swiftly?

Nigerians will be waiting for them by that your January!

You have tagged me a pdp person already cool
Zombie like you

We shall see whether Buhari will win a second term or not.

As I said, wait till January

My only hope is that that bastard would leave aso rock in peace if he does not win.

If he tries rubbish, gbagbo treatment awaits him.

*watching and waiting till Jan*

bye
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by famosh: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2018
Ugosample:

You have tagged me a pdp person already cool
Zombie like you

We shall see whether Buhari will win a second term or not.

As I said, wait till January

My only hope is that that bastard would leave aso rock in peace if he does not win.

If he tries rubbish, gbagbo treatment awaits him.

*watching and waiting till Jan*

bye
Don't deny where you lie, boy! You're a known Jonathan sycophant on this forum!
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2018
seborrhic:

A coward pulling u up and down like an im becile being controlled by a puppeteer.
Your chicken brain could of course not process that Dogara waited this long because he feared he could lose his speakership if Oshiomole carried out his threat of impeaching Saraki and was thus bargaining his way behind the scenes.
Why didn't he call their bluff like Saraki did?
Why do u think he chickened out when Saraki and others did?Because he knows imps like you would still praise him even when he knew he is a coward and is making a fool of himself.
in have no business with him as he is not from my state. calling him names on niaraland will not change anything. you life has not gotten to the position where he can hear you speak. wait till you have attain a position where you can call him names and he will listen. i would have called you a fool but I can't waste my insult on people like you
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by KingRagnar: 11:26am On Sep 13, 2018
Oh so he has finally decided to choose PDP, it's now very clear why he defected but never would we let you and your fellow PDP cohorts loot from the Nigeria treasury again.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Ugosample(m): 11:29am On Sep 13, 2018
famosh:

Don't deny where you lie, boy! You're a known Jonathan sycophant on this forum!

I am not a Jonathan sycophant

Instead I detest Buhari with all my heart

From those who know me on this forum, it's not Jonathan loss really that I'm not happy about, it's the idiot Nigerians replaced him with

And to think that he still has so many followers after the havoc caused by his uselessness still baffles me

Millions of job losses

Erosion of investor confidence due to his cluelessness (Check the FPI vs FDI figures, it's clear)

Boko haram still ravaging

Fulani Herdsmen killings

Scandal upon scandal in corruption cases (Kyari, Adeosun (forger) etc)

Polarizing the country using divisive statements (I have never seen a Nigeria this polarized before)

Removal of subsidy yet still paying subsidies

Borrowing upon borrowing to sink Nigeria further into debt

Disobedience of court orders

open disdain for his people (when last did Nigeria have a presidential media chat for him to interact with the people) Instead it'sto go abroad and run his mouth. (lazy youths, Nigerians are criminals, I will not devaliare, etc)

Decaying infrastructures, and the list is endless.

Yet, people still want to vote this lazy man

Anyways it's none of my business
I kuku no dey live for that $hithole, and anything that happens there will not bite me directly

I just feel so sorry for my relatives back home, that's all.

But it's certain, Buhari is a goner

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 13, 2018
yomi96:
kids every were jamb form will be out soon, you better go and read your book so that you will not fail again
This One No Fit Pass Janb Sef.He Shud Try Ijmb First
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2018
olasco2035:
ed. The constituency is made up of Bogoro, Dass and Tafawa Balewa councils. In his native Bogoro council, the poll result reflected his leaning to the opposition. Since it is an open secret that the federal legislator and his supporters swung the pendulum to the direction of the PDP, the opposition party defeated the APC in the council. This is a confirmation that Dogara is the undisputed political leader of Bogoro. The PDP got 6,646, APC secured 3,992. However, the jubilation across the wards in Bogoro council was short-lived. Outside Bogoro, voters sang a different tune. At the end, it was evident that the Speaker had a potent, but a narrow base. Therefore, analysts suggested that Dogara would need APC just as the party needs him to win Bogoro in next year’s polls.
Also, the two APC senators who have defected to the PDP – Isa Misau and Nazif Gamawa – could not spring any surprise. Their defection did not create a bandwagon effect during the by-election.
In Dass council, APC got 7, 432 votes and PDP polled 4,028. In Tafawa Balewa, APC also defeated the PDP, garnering 14,309 votes to PDP’s 8,528. In other councils, APC maintained a peculiar pattern of electoral victory.

Stop all those APC long stories, They are baseless.

Dogara is a Christian.

His whole constituent areas are Christians.

They have always voted for him for the past 12 years n he always won.

Apc is in trouble cuz he has left n apc knows this.

Also note that before APC came, Bauchi was was very strong pdp stronghold.

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by famosh: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2018
Ugosample:

I am not a Jonathan sycophant

Instead I detest Buhari with all my heart

From those who know me on this forum, it's not Jonathan loss really that I'm not happy about, it's the idiot Nigerians replaced him with

And to think that he still has so many followers after the havoc caused by his uselessness still baffles me

Millions of job losses

Erosion of investor confidence due to his cluelessness (Check the FPI vs FDI figures, it's clear)

Boko haram still ravaging

Fulani Herdsmen killings

Scandal upon scandal in corruption cases (Kyari, Adeosun (forger) etc)

Polarizing the country using divisive statements (I have never seen a Nigeria this polarized before)

Removal of subsidy yet still paying subsidies

Borrowing upon borrowing to sink Nigeria further into debt

Disobedience of court orders

open disdain for his people (when last did Nigeria have a presidential media chat for him to interact with the people) Instead it'sto go abroad and run his mouth. (lazy youths, Nigerians are criminals, I will not devaliare, etc)

Decaying infrastructures, and the list is endless.

Yet, people still want to vote this lazy man

Anyways it's none of my business
I kuku no dey live for that $hithole, and anything that happens there will not bite me directly

I just feel so sorry for my relatives back home, that's all.

But it's certain, Buhari is a goner
You're truly a Jonathan sycophant! And that's why you had to type this unintelligent crap up here!
Which infrastructure is decaying that Ebelemi put in place? Why you dey fool yourself?

Let's even take the FDI that you just lied about for example!
Are you aware FDI is higher now than where Jonathan left it? Do you want to see the chart? Why did you lie about that just to justify your blind hatred for Buhari & love for Ebelemi?
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Ugosample(m): 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
famosh:

You're truly a Jonathan sycophant! And that's why you had to type this unintelligent crap up here!
Which infrastructure is decaying that Ebelemi put in place? Why you dey fool yourself?

Let's even take the FDI that you just lied about for example!
Are you aware FDI is higher now than where Jonathan left it? Do you want to see the chart? Why did you lie about that just to justify your blind hatred for Buhari & love for Ebelemi?

The growth of fdi has been reducing sincee 2016
in some quarters it was negative

how can fdis grow when the economic policies were wrong, and we had multiple exchange rate regime
especially 2016-early 2017

What actually grew marginally was portfolio investments, what we call hot money, and that gruwtth has even been reversed because the foreign portfolio holders are fleeing in droves, and they don't want to dump all of it at once because they will suffer heavy losses.
the foreign reserves sank 2.13b USD in 11 weeks, what do you think is causing it?
ASI will soon fall below 30k what do you think is causing it cheesy grin
I am a medium sized player in the portfolio market in Nigeria so I know what I am talking about

Portfolio investments are what most of us consider bevause we can pull out (which they are doing as we speak) at the slightest instance

For direct investment, the climate has to be more settled (which in Nigeria it isnt) because id shit hits fan, you are stuck

I talk to some traders on phone from time to time
they know what's happening

but the media has been gagged so idiots will not know the true extent to the mess we are in

Doyou know the number of institutional investors that has left

You are a BMC apologist, I don't expect you to see anything wrong,grin

You probably have not lived in a country where thing's work to an extent, that is why you still hail that failure
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hadebowale:

I'm not a Muslim, but let the truth be told, even if Mrs Tinubu had served more than twice, she also had to step down. I my opinion all those politician that had served more than twice are all bunches of thiefs, be it APC or PDP or any party

That a politician stays many tenures doesn't make them thieves.

They have the right to do so and besides even of they leave after 2 tenures, The incoming replacements are also thieves.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
Minjim:

Dogara's constituency consist of three LGAs
Pdp won 1 and Apc won 2 in the last bye-election

Dogara isn't on the ballot.

The 3 local governments that constitutes Dogaras constituency are predominantly Christians and they followed Dogara to APC n they have been in the PDP since 1999.

I assure u, Dogara will win, He has been doing it for the past 12 years.

U people should stop selling that useless ideology that once u leave apc u will be doomed, It's a STUPID idea. Dogara has won so many elections even before apc was formed.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
PassingShot:
But he's not representing only his LG but three LGs. grin grin grin

He isn't on the ballot.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
AnanseK:

A drowning man will indeed clutch at straw, and so it is with Dogara. Bids National Assembly goodbye by this action.

In any case he was between the DEVIL ( Bauchi Governor MA) and the DEEP SEA( PDP) and he chooses to drown.

Wen political heavyweights leave apc, APC online miscreants will start claiming that their careers are over. I really pity u. U think apc n Buhari were fooOOools wen they kept meeting n begging Saraki n Dogara not to leave the party?

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
senatordave1:

What is his electoral worth apart from controlling his bogoro lga? Me and you know that when saraki defected,his spirit also defscted with him.his body just followed suit today.bauchi totally belongs to apc,dogara will end up like bankole,salisu buhari and bankole

Ur just listing names for listing sake.
Why are u lisiting Salisu Buhari now
Did he lose election as a reps member
Did he decamp from any party before he left power?

BMC member grin use ur head abeg
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
seborrhic:
Coward.
He didn't want to decamp when others did,hoping to beg and bargain his way to the APC ticket.
When the door was officially shut against his cowardly face,he then decides to silently pick the PDP ticket.
As sure as night comes after day,Dogara would not return to the house because his defeat is sure.The speaker of the HOR may even be the last elective political office Dogara holds in Nigeria before he fades into political oblivion.
Cowardly nincompoop.

He waited till he confirmed its a sinking ship.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Minjim: 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The 3 local governments that constitutes Dogaras constituency are predominantly Christians and they followed Dogara to APC n they have been in the PDP since 1999.

U people should stop selling that useless ideology that once u leave apc u will be doomed, It's a STUPID idea. Dogara has won so many elections even before apc was formed.

Time, they say, is the revealer of all permutations.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by shaydeenamz(m): 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

guy dnt mind dis e-analyst am frm his local govt so if u knw u knw

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by famosh: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ugosample:

The growth of fdi has been reducing sincee 2016
in some quarters it was negative

how can fdis grow when the economic policies were wrong, and we had multiple exchange rate regime
especially 2016-early 2017

What actually grew marginally was portfolio investments, what we call hot money, and that gruwtth has even been reversed because the foreign portfolio holders are fleeing in droves, and they don't want to dump all of it at once because they will suffer heavy losses.
the foreign reserves sank 2.13b USD in 11 weeks, what do you think is causing it?
ASI will soon fall below 30k what do you think is causing it cheesy grin
I am a medium sized player in the portfolio market in Nigeria so I know what I am talking about

Portfolio investments are what most of us consider bevause we can pull out (which they are doing as we speak) at the slightest instance

For direct investment, the climate has to be more settled (which in Nigeria it isnt) because id shit hits fan, you are stuck

I talk to some traders on phone from time to time
they know what's happening

but the media has been gagged so idiots will not know the true extent to the mess we are in

Doyou know the number of institutional investors that has left

You are a BMC apologist, I don't expect you to see anything wrong,grin

You probably have not lived in a country where thing's work to an extent, that is why you still hail that failure

As usual, Jonathan sycophants argue against fact! FDI is higher now than where your hero left it in May, 2015! If you humbly ask & truly want to know the truth, I'll help you with the chart! You lied as usual! Admit it & stop displaying your ignorance!
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Ugosample(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
famosh:

As usual, Jonathan sycophants argue against fact! FDI is higher now than where your hero left it in May, 2015! If you humbly ask & truly want to know the truth, I'll help you with the chart! You lied as usual! Admit it & stop displaying your ignorance!

this guy sef cheesy
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Ugosample(m): 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ur just listing names for listing sake. Why are u lisiting Salisu Buhari now Did he lose election as a reps member Did he decamp from any party before he left power?
all these bmc people don't use their brains
it's clear
Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by Ugosample(m): 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ur just listing names for listing sake. Why are u lisiting Salisu Buhari now Did he lose election as a reps member Did he decamp from any party before he left power?
all these bmc people don't use their brains
it's clear

Re: Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form by famosh: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ugosample:

this guy sef cheesy

Does it change the fact that you lied just to unnecessarily justify your love for Jonathan & hatred for Buhari? You don't need the lies! Nobody will beat you if Jonathan is your hero for no reason!

Ebun 'Iron Lady’ Oluwarotimi - Kwara’s First Female CP (Photo) / Currency Deal With China: Things To Know / Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97