Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Akwa Ibom Optician Rescues Child With Cerebral Palsy (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Akwa Ibom Optician Rescues Child With Cerebral Palsy (photos) (495 Views)

Have You Seen A Child With Cerebral Palsy Walk? / Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents / Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Optician Rescues Child With Cerebral Palsy (photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Four months ago, the little girl pictured above was reportedly abandoned at a pit toilet in Akwa Ibom by her own mother. The little girl whose name is MmeyeneAbasi has Cerebral Palsy.

Her mother got tired of nursing her and abandoned the child in the pit toilet in her blind mother's compound.

An optician, Benjamin Omin, pictured above with her, was alerted by residents of the community and he immediately took her to his hospital in the state where she has since been recuperating.

''When I got the call about a little child thrown off to die by a pit toilet, it jolted me and I immediately moved to the location and found her wrapped in feaces and even though she had becomed undesirable to the world around her, I saw a life waiting for help and I made myself available and today we celebrate 4months in the Majesty Hospital and Eye Clinic, 60 Barracks Road, Uyo. Akwa Ibom State and she has recovered greatly.

A story of Hope and New Beginning'' Benjamin wrote
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/9/photos-akwa-ibom-based-optician-rescues-little-girl-with-cerebal-palsy-left-to-die-in-a-pit-toilet-by-her-mother.html

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Optician Rescues Child With Cerebral Palsy (photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lalasticlala
More:

Re: Akwa Ibom Optician Rescues Child With Cerebral Palsy (photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
God bless you richly and abundantly. Taking care of kids with special needs is not easy embarassed

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Optician Rescues Child With Cerebral Palsy (photos) by marshalldgreat(m): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
God bless you my brother
Re: Akwa Ibom Optician Rescues Child With Cerebral Palsy (photos) by reliableme: 6:04am On Sep 13, 2018
God am happy she got help, I pray I have wealth to help children with CP because I know what it feels to have one, even though mine is late now but his memory still lives on.
Re: Akwa Ibom Optician Rescues Child With Cerebral Palsy (photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:01am On Sep 13, 2018
God bless you, thank you bruh

Need books? contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Akwa Ibom Optician Rescues Child With Cerebral Palsy (photos) by purem(m): 9:39am On Sep 13, 2018
It seems the baby has refused to die after her mom try to murder
her

But truth is the best help the man should render her is to give her some sort of pills that will make her sleep and wakes up on the other side

Coz she will regrets coming to this world if she by any grows up like this......

(1) (Reply)

Obialor James Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' Trend, Talks About Living With HIV / Permanent Cure For Erectile Dysfunction / Health Benefits Of Regular Cycling. And Why You Should Buy Stationary Bike Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.