Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Met Former Nigerian International Working As A Security Guard In Kaduna.picture - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Met Former Nigerian International Working As A Security Guard In Kaduna.picture (1064 Views)

Former Nigerian Footballer, Christian Chukwu Is 70 Today / 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers / Isaac Promise Is Dead! Former Nigerian Captain Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Met Former Nigerian International Working As A Security Guard In Kaduna.picture by Funnyguy83: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
please who know or remember former Nigerian football international by name OJ of Nigeria. am with him here in Kaduna. he is an old man now struggling to eat and train his children. he narrated his ordeals to me and I said let me ask the populace, may be someone will remember him and help. besides I wasn't born the time he played. according to him, he was on the pitch with Sam okwaragi the day okwaragi died. he is from Benue state. he said he also played for rangers then . the truth is that this man is wallowing in abject poverty. please someone should reach me let's save oj of Nigeria life. am looking forward to linking a helper to him soon.
Re: Met Former Nigerian International Working As A Security Guard In Kaduna.picture by Funnyguy83: 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
mode please push this to front page let's save a life .
Re: Met Former Nigerian International Working As A Security Guard In Kaduna.picture by TEGADR: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
what's his name.?
Re: Met Former Nigerian International Working As A Security Guard In Kaduna.picture by uckennety(m): 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Funnyguy83:
please who know or remember former Nigerian football international by name OJ of Nigeria. am with him here in Kaduna. he is an old man now struggling to eat and train his children. he narrated his ordeals to me and I said let me ask the populace, may be someone will remember him and help. besides I wasn't born the time he played. according to him, he was on the pitch with Sam okwaragi the day okwaragi died. he is from Benue state. he said he also played for rangers then . the truth is that this man is wallowing in abject poverty. please someone should reach me let's save oj of Nigeria life. am looking forward to linking a helper to him soon.

Pishure or adonbilivit
Re: Met Former Nigerian International Working As A Security Guard In Kaduna.picture by chuks34(m): 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
wey pishure na
Re: Met Former Nigerian International Working As A Security Guard In Kaduna.picture by Oblitz(m): 12:31am On Sep 13, 2018
Let's do something to help him please!

Op give his real name and picture
Re: Met Former Nigerian International Working As A Security Guard In Kaduna.picture by meobizy(f): 12:43am On Sep 13, 2018
My friend go back to where you saw him and snap a picture. One would think with all the time members spend here they’ll know proof is always needed before people believe their write-ups.
No pictures no belief.
Re: Met Former Nigerian International Working As A Security Guard In Kaduna.picture by Funnyguy83: 5:41am On Sep 13, 2018
uckennety:

Pishure or adonbilivit
I will do that today . but I want to know whether somebody remember him ?
Re: Met Former Nigerian International Working As A Security Guard In Kaduna.picture by Funnyguy83: 5:46am On Sep 13, 2018
meobizy:
My friend go back to where you saw him and snap a picture. One would think with all the time members spend here they’ll know proof is always needed before people believe their write-ups.
No pictures no belief.
don't worry I will do that today.
Re: Met Former Nigerian International Working As A Security Guard In Kaduna.picture by meobizy(f): 6:51am On Sep 16, 2018
Funnyguy83:
don't worry I will do that today.
Your today don enter voicemail.

(1) (Reply)

Bruno Fernandes Likely Shirt Number At Manutd After Expected Transfer From Sport / Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid 2-3 Highlights (download Video) / Sure Bet9ja Free Booking Code For Today 27th September 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.