Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Is This Fate Or Punishment?my Married Sister Is In Love With My Fiance - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Fate Or Punishment?my Married Sister Is In Love With My Fiance (859 Views)

As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra / My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us / Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Fate Or Punishment?my Married Sister Is In Love With My Fiance by Beke2020: 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

I was raised in a very strict and religious home. My parents did everything to protect me and my siblings from evil but in my JSS 3,I got pregnant. I was just 14 years old. My parents found out and they almost killed me. I was messing around with a silly boy who claimed to be in love with me. And wanted me to prove my love for him y sleeping with him.

Abortion was out of the way for my parents. I stopped school and had my baby. I became a mother by 15. Life was hard but I made it. Eventually,my parents came to forgive me and I was able to go back to school after two years. Today,my son is 18 years old while I am 33. Dating and keeping a guy has been an issue for me. First,I am of the opinion that I will not have s*x before marriage again. Most guys want the cookie so bad. Second,once guys find out that I have a son,they kinda loose interest fast.

This has made me very unlucky with men. I feel sad that I am getting older and no one has been coming for me. I wonder most times if it was God still punishing me for getting pregnant at 14.However,towards the end of last year, I ran into my elder sister’s ex boyfriend,Ade. They dated for seven years before they broke up. Everyone thought they were getting married once my sister graduated but he got someone pregnant and they broke up.

My sister has moved on and is married with kids now,living in Lagos. When I met Ade,he was surprisingly.....

.......see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/is-this-fate-or-punishmentmy-married-sister-is-in-love-with-my-fiance/
Re: Is This Fate Or Punishment?my Married Sister Is In Love With My Fiance by 93Miles: 12:00am On Sep 13, 2018
Go and be in love with her husband..
As simple as that.
Re: Is This Fate Or Punishment?my Married Sister Is In Love With My Fiance by GOFRONT(m): 1:07am On Sep 13, 2018
Goodmorning Africa!!
Re: Is This Fate Or Punishment?my Married Sister Is In Love With My Fiance by Exponental(m): 8:04am On Sep 13, 2018
Marriage is not a must. If Ade wants you, marry him..... your sister was helping you then.....claim him if marriage is a must for you.a
Re: Is This Fate Or Punishment?my Married Sister Is In Love With My Fiance by Beke2020: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
nice one
Exponental:
Marriage is not a must. If Ade wants you, marry him..... your sister was helping you then.....claim him if marriage is a must for you.a
Re: Is This Fate Or Punishment?my Married Sister Is In Love With My Fiance by Frodos: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
This is how you decide
Re: Is This Fate Or Punishment?my Married Sister Is In Love With My Fiance by Beke2020: 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
Sure!
Frodos:
This is how you decide

(1) (Reply)

Why My Bestie Double Date? / Is It Advisable To Be A Surrogate Mother For A Couple Who Can't Procreate? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.