Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,997 members, 7,806,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose (48141 Views)

Check Out These Photos Of Nkiruka And Azuka / ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men / They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Divay22(f): 11:30am On Sep 13, 2018
franchasng:
Don't be deceived guys, virtually all girls/ladies/women have different men in their life for different needs like:

1.) Financial need; the guys that foot their exorbitant bills and help them sort their financial problems, these class of men get rewarded with sex, hugs, mild kisses, sucking, and sometimes a deceptive peck

2.) Emotional need: these are the guys that are always there for the lady when her boo breaks her heart or when she loses a loved one or when she loses her job...guess what They get no reward, their only reward is endless waiting to be the main boyfriend cry

3.) Sexual need: these guys are sometimes handsome, rough, rugged, no-nonsense guys, and maybe masculine with 12 packs and big biceps shocked, they are the ones who make their heart pound because they spread their legs without mercy and pound like piston in an ancient locomotive engine train cheesy

4.) Marital need: these are the guys they keep in hope of marriage; they usually act cool headed and good with these class of guys...they pretend to be wife material...they hardly get angry around them....and they don't ever discuss sex with these class of guys as they always make them believe they are Italian nuns lipsrsealed

5.) Career or business need: this is the guys that help them grow in their career or business...sometimes they reward them with one time sex or frequent sex if the guy is good in the oza room (Buhari has corrupted me, blame the dullard, this is one of the reason we must vote him out asap before he corrupts more Nigerians angry) undecided

6.) Spiritual need: ah, alfa, pastor, prophets, evangelists, brothers, choir masters, deacons and of course babalawos and dibias all fall into this category and they reward them in various means ranging from money, sex, gifts, etc....it all depends on the spiritual leader's desire shocked

7.) Domestic need: these are their errand boys who help them go fill their finished cooking gas, fix their car tyres, take their car to the mechanic, fix electric bulbs, install new fans and TVs, and they get their reward in heaven cheesy
Which one wee you be for me embarassed
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by 9tailskid: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2018
THIS GIRL IS VERY STUPID...
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by franchasng: 11:42am On Sep 13, 2018
Divay22:

Which one wee you be for me embarassed
I want to be all-in-one shocked
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Divay22(f): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2018
franchasng:
I want to be all-in-one shocked
Nah.
It will be to heavy for you to carry.
God loves a cheerful giver grin tongue
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by nwo11: 11:47am On Sep 13, 2018
we congrats to those that has be winning with us with our sure odd and today is another sure odd..no chance of loosing
clear your doubt today and become a winner..boost your account and see details below 169 odd, available for todays game..call or whatsapp

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by eliteguy01(m): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2018
I blame the houseboy most bcoz I'm so sure he's the only one who won't drill... The money guy might be given out of excess and the sex driller is certainly cheating just like you while the *Effiko* Will certainly have a bookie like him who's always busy but comes to you to always ease his mental stress.... Asana well-done MA.. pls guy never make yourself a houseboy ohhhh no matter how much the love engulfs your head...
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2018
Oloriibu
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by cheftea: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2018
Four Chaaaa.... I have only one and he wants to kee me with bp. This one self I no dy lie. I said I wouldn't lie to him. embarassed
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by HoleDriller(m): 11:59am On Sep 13, 2018
9japrof:
Nothing new, it has happened in the past, still happening now and would keep happening in the future..

Most girls more especially in our high institutions have different guys for various purposes, and the truth is that she would keep them pussified so that they can be pacified to continue in the charitable work with the believe that they would marry her later on...

These girls are undercover prostitutes, dont ever submit an offer u wanna marry them, cos if you do, OYO is your own

Modified wink
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by spencekat(m): 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
9japrof:
Nothing new, it happenes in the past, happens now and would keep happening in the future..

Most girls more especially in our[b][/b] high institutions have[b][/b] different guys for various purposes, and the truth is that she would keep them pussified so that they can be pacified to continue in the charitable work with the believe that they would her later on...

These girls are undercover prostitutes, dont ever submit an offer u wanna marry them, cos if you do, OYO is your own
True
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by HoleDriller(m): 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
cheftea:
Four Chaaaa.... I have only one and he wants to kee me with bp. This one self I no dy lie. I said I wouldn't lie to him. embarassed

Kill you with Big Pricck

tongue
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by fakuta(f): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
are you sure you understood what she wrote very well
Willexmania:

Learn What Exactly?

Currently , The "BoBo" She Is Datimg right now is her "MAGA". She Does Not Love Him.. She's Just Spending The Guy's Money. What Happened To True Love? What Happened To Making Your Own Money? Is She Just Teaching Girls To Use Guys As Their Personal ATM? After When Guys Read This Shi.t she just posted and decide to carry out revenge on other girls , these girls will start shouting all men scum.
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by spencekat(m): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
franchasng:
Don't be deceived guys, virtually all girls/ladies/women have different men in their life for different needs like:

1.) Financial need; the guys that foot their exorbitant bills and help them sort their financial problems, these class of men get rewarded with sex, hugs, mild kisses, sucking, and sometimes a deceptive peck

2.) Emotional need: these are the guys that are always there for the lady when her boo breaks her heart or when she loses a loved one or when she loses her job...guess what They get no reward, their only reward is endless waiting to be the main boyfriend cry

3.) Sexual need: these guys are sometimes handsome, rough, rugged, no-nonsense guys, and maybe masculine with 12 packs and big biceps shocked, they are the ones who make their heart pound because they spread their legs without mercy and pound like piston in an ancient locomotive engine train cheesy

4.) Marital need: these are the guys they keep in hope of marriage; they usually act cool headed and good with these class of guys...they pretend to be wife material...they hardly get angry around them....and they don't ever discuss sex with these class of guys as they always make them believe they are Italian nuns lipsrsealed

5.) Career or business need: this is the guys that help them grow in their career or business...sometimes they reward them with one time sex or frequent sex if the guy is good in the oza room (Buhari has corrupted me, blame the dullard, this is one of the reason we must vote him out asap before he corrupts more Nigerians angry) undecided

6.) Spiritual need: ah, alfa, pastor, prophets, evangelists, brothers, choir masters, deacons and of course babalawos and dibias all fall into this category and they reward them in various means ranging from money, sex, gifts, etc....it all depends on the spiritual leader's desire shocked

7.) Domestic need: these are their errand boys who help them go fill their finished cooking gas, fix their car tyres, take their car to the mechanic, fix electric bulbs, install new fans and TVs, and they get their reward in heaven cheesy
grin
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Lovelife433(m): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
delugajackson:
Relationships were only meant for two, but sadly, some b.itches don't know how to count. Well this isn't new, as 95% of Nigerian ladies keep more than 1 man in their lives, each serving one purpose or the other.

If you check a typical Nigerian lady's phone, you will see contacts like - Emeka shoprite, Chukwudi SARS, Prince Camry, Nnamdi Venza, Femi recharge card, Subscription guy, Big Fish, Fresh fish, My crush, My school love, My first love, My second love, My First heart, My second heart, My X, My former love, My current love, iPhone maga, First Bank guy, U.B.A guy, Cab guy, Ice-cream guy, Cool room guy, Hotel guy, Sweet Choir-master, Sweet neighboour, and finally, My Daddy in the lord.

They are all undercover p.rostitutes and packaged hoes, packaged hoes parading themselves as girlfriends and wives-to-be. Later, they will be running from Shiloh to city of zion, looking for a God fearing husband that will take over their rotten, dilapidated and worn out holes.
Animal u won kill me with laugh lol. Very true.
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
as long as say na everybody dey climb you she's a hole✌�✌�
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by mozona(m): 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
ok, it means u are once an olosho

1 Like

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
Both delugajackson, franchasng and Daeylar are the funniest people on this thread !!!

delugajackson: Big Bros you should be a Comedian honestly. You are really angry oh! Actually I think I know the First bank guy, He's name is dingbang cheesy

franchasng: Please, can you create a thread with your POST. So much reality in it.

Daeylar: Miss, at the end of the day, nothing like true love (At least for most people). Everyone of us is looking for how to use the other person to survive.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
mozona:
ok, it means u are once an olosho

Exactly, I really don't know how the Husband is comfortable with this. The family members will also see how his Wife is useless-ing herself on Social Media, I'm not sure they would happy that she is sharing her story this way.

Also, Even his peers would secretly make him a laughing stock, He married a former Prostitute. He can't boast where his Mates are. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Josh44s(m): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
Divay22:

Lol grin grin
No probs.. Until Christmas Eve tongue

embarassed embarassed

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by MENTORCH(m): 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
Any guy that isn’t the fuckboy is in trouble, that is why if I start any runs with any girl and I haven’t bleeped in a month, I will bone her straight. There are too many women in the world to waste time ontop one. She is just there sef! What will hotter girls say.
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Willexmania(m): 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
fakuta:
I should be asking you that question undecided
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Divay22(f): 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
Josh44s:

embarassed embarassed
Hahaha
Awwwww. Please don't cry
I'll try and cook it on Sunday for you grin
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by PrincessB1(f): 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

That is why what ever category I belong I will never dull myself.... I dont do after marriage tin... No not at all.. even keep a single girl is a sin against Men in the hood... They are whores until you are ready to keep them for house, don't trust any bitch unless sorry is your name..

I have done it before but it didn't paid so I am not gonna fall Victim again, never..
I see, akoro cheesy
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Josh44s(m): 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
Divay22:

Hahaha
Awwwww. Please don't cry
I'll try and cook it on Sunday for you grin

Are you from Delta and an Urhobo chick if I may ask?
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Divay22(f): 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
Josh44s:

Are you from Delta and an Urhobo chick if I may ask?
Yes
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Willexmania(m): 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
fakuta:
Go back and read what she wrote very well.. it seems you did not understand what she wrote very well

I Asked you a question . what are people supposed to learn from what she wrote?

she said she is dating one person now... she said she always triple the amount of her school fees for the guy... and she collects a lot of money from him.. now , is this a desirable trait you expect other girls to learn from her? is that a good character? using a man like an ATM ? and using a man as her source of income?

That's Just A Case Of obsolete and revuberating shinanigance.

she also said this person is performing the role of the previous four men.. including the "HOUSEBOY" Role.. So You Said She Wants People To Learn From Her...So People Should Learn How To Use Men As Their ATM machines and their HouseBoys Right ?
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by SachaBastien(m): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
1. She has no boyfriend and is putting up a cheap stunt to get one.
2. She uses an infinix phone. 4 in 1 Bobo is not as rich as you expect.
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by mechanics(m): 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
So what message is she trying to pass across?
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by IYANGBALI: 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
Shamuless girl
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by fakuta(f): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
we all have our values and standards in relationships she only state her own,
Willexmania:

Go back and read what she wrote very well.. it seems you did not understand what she wrote very well

I Asked you a question . what are people supposed to learn from what she wrote?

she said she is dating one person now... she said she always triple the amount of her school fees for the guy... and she collects a lot of money from him.. now , is this a desirable trait you expect other girls to learn from her? is that a good character? using a man like an ATM ? and using a man as her source of income?

That's Just A Case Of obsolete and revuberating shinanigance.

she also said this person is performing the role of the previous four men.. including the "HOUSEBOY" Role.. So You Said She Wants People To Learn From Her...So People Should Learn How To Use Men As Their ATM machines and their HouseBoys Right ?
Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Daeylar(f): 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
cruchenutii:
Both delugackson, franchag and Daar are the funniest people on this thread !!!

delugckson: Big Bros you should be a Comedian honestly. You are really angry oh! Actually I think I know the First bank guy, He's name is dingbang cheesy

francng: Please, can you create a thread with your POST. So much reality in it.

Dlar: Miss, at the end of the day, nothing like true love (At least for most people). Everyone of us is looking for how to use the other person to survive.

I think this post is directed at Willexmania, he is the one asking about True love.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
Daeylar:

I think this post is directed at Willexmania, he is the one asking about True love.

Yes sorry, that was a mistake.

Also for an update, this woman just asked ladies to POSE for nudes for 500k one her page/magazines. Honestly, she is hardworking but not Moral at all, She should not be anyone's Role model. She just made the post an hour ago.

Take a look for yourself: https://www.instagram.com/p/BnqTyTDlXX3/?hl=en&taken-by=break_or_makeup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) / Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.