Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form (28179 Views)

Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) / Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by sellamarket(m): 6:55am On Sep 13, 2018
A Presidential aspirant, Fela Durotoye has called on Nigerians to donate towards the purchase of a N3.5 million nomination form to enable him contest in the presidential primary election of the Alliance for a New Nigeria (ANN).

The leadership expert and business coach took to his Twitter account on Wednesday, to urge Nigerians to donate at least N1000 each to his campaign to enable him purchase the nomination form and cover other campaign cost.

He posted, “I need you to donate at least N1000 or whatever you can to purchase a nomination form (N3.5M) & to cover the cost of team travel across the nation in preparation for the Party primaries on September 29th, 2018.

“I know it’s a sacrifice, but like I’ve always said you’re the only cabal I have and will ever need.”

The aspirant further published the financial report of his campaign so far to prove that he’s running a transparent campaign that is accountable to donors and Nigerians.

Durotoye was one of the 18 presidential aspirants who formed Presidential Aspirants Coming Together (PACT) coalition in July 2018 and resolved to get behind one consensus candidate to contest against President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 presidential election.

Last month he was elected the consensus candidate even though it led to the exit of a few members of the coalition who expressed reservations about the electoral process.

Source: https://readandgetpaid.com/2019-presidential-aspirant-begs-nigerians-to-donate-money-for-him/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by sistar007(m): 6:56am On Sep 13, 2018
Don't Give Up
FTC 1

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by yungkels(m): 6:58am On Sep 13, 2018
Who u wan decieve?

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by livinus009(m): 7:00am On Sep 13, 2018
Even this One too, i thought they said he's rich..

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by IllegalMoney: 7:00am On Sep 13, 2018
He wan deceive us like Buhari
Fela Durotoye charges about 2 million Naira to give motivational speech at events
He charges over 5 million Naira from cooperate organizations to offer mentorship training to their staff

Fela Durotoye is a SCAM like BUHARI

203 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by JudasNaCarrot: 7:00am On Sep 13, 2018
Now organizations, clubs and friends are buying forms for their friends and members but my own friends don't care about me.All they buy for me is beer! beer!! and beer all the time with Isiewu and nkwobi.I will surely cut off these idiots in my life soon as I secure a loan from the bank to buy my form,since I'm sure of winning erection.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by zinnydan(f): 7:00am On Sep 13, 2018
yungkels:
Who u wan decieve?
he needs your help to ruin you

11 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by yesloaded: 7:00am On Sep 13, 2018
I will become President by 2023!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by donofdons: 7:00am On Sep 13, 2018
I will love to see a mass movement lead by this guy. The DURO movement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by zizirecords(m): 7:01am On Sep 13, 2018
If only Nigeria was a sane country, this would be the preferred candidate everyone would be rooting for. Unfortunately, we are too used to suffering and smiling. Nigerians are generally masochists, we derive pleasure in being denigrated, oppressed and used by our leaders. We prefer leaders who will give us N2000 to vote for them and then mortgage and steal our future for another four years. Let's continue to enjoy our PDP/APC mentality and suffer on as usual lipsrsealed undecided undecided

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by pawesome(m): 7:01am On Sep 13, 2018
Buhari Don turn stagged begger..... U guys to want to form the same thing

5 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by froshsteve(m): 7:01am On Sep 13, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by forayfleo(m): 7:01am On Sep 13, 2018
People up here good morning for ur bad attitude

3 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Mankosi: 7:01am On Sep 13, 2018
Is he alright?

He don't have 3.5m and he want to be President? Pls Sb that can't afford 3.5m what do you think will happen if u hand him over a country that worth trillions? that means u want him dead because he will collapse on the money. Money he have not dreamt of seeing in his entire life. He will embezzle it like tomorrow no dey cos he will see it as an opportunity to catapult himself and his family out of poverty forever.

17 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by oladele00(m): 7:01am On Sep 13, 2018
You are not going anywhere Young man.. APC today, tomorrow and forever.

3 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Sabadon(m): 7:01am On Sep 13, 2018
yeye dey smell

4 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by viceddy95(m): 7:02am On Sep 13, 2018
Ok ,,this is your own format to collect money.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by stevolution5: 7:02am On Sep 13, 2018
I see all political aspirants as thieves now

3 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Ryott: 7:02am On Sep 13, 2018
I can now see that this 2019 election ambition is just a money making venture for Fela durotoye. Scam!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by ayourbamie: 7:03am On Sep 13, 2018
Why this old strategy now, we donated 100 to Buhari campaign in 2015. We know what happened next.

I know u have to money. So go and spend it

2 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Kaybaba5(m): 7:03am On Sep 13, 2018
This guy dey fall my hand...........

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by akeentech(m): 7:03am On Sep 13, 2018
How much is 3.5m? Tell him to send me his account details

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Kronor(m): 7:03am On Sep 13, 2018
You will not be voted for
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Obinkita(m): 7:03am On Sep 13, 2018
If you no get money, hide your face cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by helphelp: 7:03am On Sep 13, 2018
waste of 3.5em
Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by jayson87: 7:03am On Sep 13, 2018
this guy is funny, you and your wife run the house of tara empire, you want to hungry Nigerians to donate to your presidential bid that won't hold sway. Keep dreaming!
Let me use my 1000 to go buy Bole, Epa and Pepsi this morning, i can't dash a man that has millions under his belt to pursue a near dead presidential bid

21 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by FOWOSHERE01(m): 7:03am On Sep 13, 2018
I like this man. I've met him personally. If he's asking for help, why not help him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by yungkels(m): 7:04am On Sep 13, 2018
zinnydan:
grin
zinnydan:

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by YesNo(m): 7:04am On Sep 13, 2018
i will donate. tell him to send his account number to me immediately.

5 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by abbasajao(m): 7:05am On Sep 13, 2018
This one na yahoo yahoo candidate ooo. Of what use is our money when you cannot general election. Will you refund our money after the election?

9 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form by Kronor(m): 7:05am On Sep 13, 2018
Yes naw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. / Rivers APC: Supreme Court Strikes Out Three Other Pending Appeals / Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.