Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) (58725 Views)

Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years / Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo / Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by wink2015(m): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2018
SPEECHLESS!
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Emyjeze(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2018
then I will come and be doing everything for her. . . impossible
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 10:34am On Sep 13, 2018
i no fit, sorry

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Ziggylee(m): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2018
i"m very sure the lady bank account is unstoppable....That is the only thing that can attract nigga.LOVE DE SEE ROAD NOW!
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by maybachstarboy(m): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2018
Waow! This is wonderful !

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by pweshdodo(m): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2018
Kwamecron:
Sex machine I see
She won't be able to give him correct Mouth Action lipsrsealed
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by pweshdodo(m): 10:37am On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=pweshdodo post=71156806]
She won't be able to give him correct Mouth Action lipsrsealed
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by EmirAbj: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2018
Once Puci Is Their, Hands And Legs Are Not Compulsory
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Meti99(m): 10:42am On Sep 13, 2018
vivypretty:
so real love still exist. Congrats to them.

How does this suggest real love?
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by TundeFerrarri: 10:42am On Sep 13, 2018
There is something involved
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by allaboutobed(m): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2018
goldfish80:
Love is blind, I get it. But if this man was my brother. I will give him a resounding slap across the face.
y. she no b human being again?

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2018
I won't say my mind.... But The lady should get pregnant quick o before the dude change his mind. cool
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by painbrain(m): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2018
hmmm,.. this guy finally got himself a sex Doll !!
enjoy while it last cheesy
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Fuqman(m): 10:53am On Sep 13, 2018
Some girls be forming slay queens saying they can't find husband. Dey there dey form slay queen.

Everyone showering praises to the man, what about the lady? You've no idea what she might have encountered during her periods of distress. Truly, love is the epitome of life.

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Olaolud: 10:55am On Sep 13, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing.Big up to the fine groom/guy.wish them a happy married life
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 13, 2018
A good writer/ reporter/blogger would have gone a step further to dig up what led to her deformity; whether it was congenital or by accident.

Everything here lacks depth. Such a pedestrian way of doing things here.

Btw, it's the souls that fall in love. The flesh is just the housing. Iron sharpens iron.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Beautyprincess(f): 11:15am On Sep 13, 2018
goldfish80:
Love is blind, I get it. But if this man was my brother. I will give him a resounding slap across the face.
he is sick
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by ALEXIS0240: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2018
No matter how small they want to make it look like the name of real love,i no still gree to fall easily.something dey there,its not ordinary.
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2018
1) "Never fight a man under GRACE, because the GRACE he carries will DISGRACE you!"

2) "No African girl will choose Six packs over six Cars.. So my sons stop the gym and work hard!"

3) "Beware of the naked man who offers you clothes!"

4) “The future belongs to the Risk takers, Not the Comfort seekers

5) “A deaf husband and a blind wife are always a happy couple!"

6) “Be careful who you trust! Salt and Sugar are both white!"

7) “Everybody is a nobody, trying to be somebody!"

cool “Fake hair, fake nails, fake eye lash, artificial face, and sometimes, fake behavior. Yet, a woman will say she needs a real man!

9) “Sometimes, you have to play the role of a fool to fool the fools who think they are fooling you!"

10) “The Chief who doesn’t know what to say, says that his friend has said what he would have said!"
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 11:22am On Sep 13, 2018
When they say Niggeria is backwards and a shithole some of you will start convulsing, foaming at the mouth. So not having limbs make her less of a himan being... lesss a woman. She doesnt deserve happiness or to have dreams. SMH
My friend was right. If Steve Hawkins was Niggerian he would have been a beggar [url][/url]

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by vivypretty(f): 11:25am On Sep 13, 2018
clefstone:
monitoring spirit everywhere you go
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Adakintroy: 11:32am On Sep 13, 2018
If na women them for DE do tufiawkwa! God forbid!..meee?!..

Lol women!

Learn to respect us! Learn!
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by vivypretty(f): 11:34am On Sep 13, 2018
Meti99:

How does this suggest real love?
Everyone's fantasy of the man or woman of his or her dreams is someone with every human parts complete but sometimes you meet people that don't fit that description and voila you have fallen for them. They both look happy and he isn't ashamed to share it on the net.
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by clefstone(m): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2018
vivypretty:
monitoring spirit everywhere you go
haha, just want u to understand why you shouldn't put up your complete details here on NL, it's supposed to be a faceless forum
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by BrokenCock: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2018
Kolombz:
I am very suspicious of this dude.I have seen many cases like this when after marriage,the guy turns out to be a golddigger.
Anyway,happy married life to them
thats true, only because u are a true naija boi
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by bluefilm: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2018
For Naija?

Well sha, some women dey very lucky o!

Imagine some old hantys who have been praying and fasting to get a husband and still no luck meanwhile this lady with no limbs got one for herself and the man even seems to be so happy to have landed her.

This world is really different strokes for different folks.
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Yusuf54: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2018
I salute the Man
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
am in pain �
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by blazerbabs: 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
mad!.love is really blind...maybe d man get plans 4 her
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
How will she cook for him?
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by dicex(m): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
he is safe. atleast nobody will drag his wife. nt at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death / 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend / A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.