Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Tension As President Buhari Vow Never To Allow PDP To Take Over Power Again. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension As President Buhari Vow Never To Allow PDP To Take Over Power Again. (848 Views)

Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members / President Buhari’s Vow To End Violence Lies In Tatters As Insurgencies Grow / Court Orders INEC To Allow PDP, Atiku Access All Electoral Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tension As President Buhari Vow Never To Allow PDP To Take Over Power Again. by Isiomabright: 7:54am On Sep 13, 2018
Today I put my name forward to my party, the All Progressives Congress, seeking nomination to contest the Presidential Elections next year. I assure party members and all Nigerians that, if nominated and if elected, I shall continue to serve you to the best of my ability.
Let me today appeal to party members not to be complacent but to prepare, strategize and win in 2019 elections.

We must not allow those who brought the country to its knees from 1999 to 2015 to come and take us back
Read full article
http://www.foxreuter.com/2018/09/tension-as-president-buhari-vow-never.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Tension As President Buhari Vow Never To Allow PDP To Take Over Power Again. by 93Miles: 7:57am On Sep 13, 2018
Isiomabright:
Today I put my name forward to my party, the All Progressives Congress, seeking nomination to contest the Presidential Elections next year. I assure party members and all Nigerians that, if nominated and if elected, I shall continue to serve you to the best of my ability.
Let me today appeal to party members not to be complacent but to prepare, strategize and win in 2019 elections.

We must not allow those who brought the country to its knees from 1999 to 2015 to come and take us back
Read full article
http://www.foxreuter.com/2018/09/tension-as-president-buhari-vow-never.html?m=1

Sai Baba till forever
Re: Tension As President Buhari Vow Never To Allow PDP To Take Over Power Again. by Jossyroyal1: 7:59am On Sep 13, 2018
grin

#Joker
Re: Tension As President Buhari Vow Never To Allow PDP To Take Over Power Again. by Nwodosis(m): 8:01am On Sep 13, 2018
grin
Re: Tension As President Buhari Vow Never To Allow PDP To Take Over Power Again. by LIFEisSIMPLE: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2018
Dont worry never are we allowing you comeback also.

We are voting Kingsley Moghalu for president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension As President Buhari Vow Never To Allow PDP To Take Over Power Again. by zinnydan(f): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2018
Oga bubu why nah
Re: Tension As President Buhari Vow Never To Allow PDP To Take Over Power Again. by Mariangeles(f): 8:14am On Sep 13, 2018
We hope you plan to do it fairly...although neither APC nor PDP will be preferred
Re: Tension As President Buhari Vow Never To Allow PDP To Take Over Power Again. by Kingosytex(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2018
just go and thank attahiru jega for rigging you into power. the sympathy votes that millions of nigerians gave u in 2015 will be very difficult to come by this time around. Buhari i advise you should go get the LOCAL GOVT NOMINATION FORM AS UR "PLAN B" incase you fail. those in PDP have gotten their senatorial and gubernatorial nomination forms through proxies
Re: Tension As President Buhari Vow Never To Allow PDP To Take Over Power Again. by Genhenry01(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2018
lol
Re: Tension As President Buhari Vow Never To Allow PDP To Take Over Power Again. by Ayodele0007: 8:16am On Sep 13, 2018
Wait a minute what does buhari take us for, who are those who bought the nation down to her knees, has he forgotten so soon his 1983/85 days how hard it was for people to feed let alone spend. Abeg make this man pack well for Osibanjo to take up the mandate else who him vow EPP.

1 Like

Re: Tension As President Buhari Vow Never To Allow PDP To Take Over Power Again. by Ayodele0007: 8:18am On Sep 13, 2018
93Miles:

Sai Baba till forever

Some of u people are funny which sai mama forever
Re: Tension As President Buhari Vow Never To Allow PDP To Take Over Power Again. by Ayodele0007: 8:21am On Sep 13, 2018
Kingosytex:
just go and thank attahiru jega for rigging you into power. the sympathy votes that millions of nigerians gave u in 2015 will be very difficult to come by this time around. Buhari i advise you should go get the LOCAL GOVT NOMINATION FORM AS UR "PLAN B" incase you fail. those in PDP have gotten their senatorial and gubernatorial nomination forms through proxies

Ohor! Thank u my brother no more sympathy vote..that people will enslave masses into poor feeding, finance and restriction of freedom! Sai no buhari
Re: Tension As President Buhari Vow Never To Allow PDP To Take Over Power Again. by RevenGeMission: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2018
I am yet to spot where Buhari threatened not to relinquish power
Re: Tension As President Buhari Vow Never To Allow PDP To Take Over Power Again. by Mynd44: 9:08am On Sep 13, 2018

(1)

Jonathan Book Launch:what Is Your Comment On President Buhari/osinbanjo Absent? / A Peep Into The Background Of Ademola Ogunbanjo / 2019 Budget Is Based On Fraud; Correct Me If I Am Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.