Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

FAKE PASTORS: You Should Worry More About Your Soul. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FAKE PASTORS: You Should Worry More About Your Soul. (687 Views)

Lying Christians And Pastors....you Will Feel The Wrath Of TMH / Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World / Newman Emmanuel Edward: "If You Are Rich & Don't Help Pastors, You Will Die" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FAKE PASTORS: You Should Worry More About Your Soul. by Rekyz(m): 8:01am On Sep 13, 2018
This one is for all those who have appointed themselves as God's assistants......
One thing you will never find me doing
anymore is talking about FAKE PASTORS...I learnt the hard way !!!! I worry more about the salvation of my soul and my life after death...
One thing you should note is this...
EVERYTHING THAT HAS AN ORIGINAL HAS A
FAKE. It is like saying ''all men are scum'' forgetting there are good men. Ignorance is a disease. If you decide to call out fake pastors, also call out the REAL ONES. Make your online war balanced.
A fake mechanic has worked on my car, I
didn't stop going to mechanics. I kept trying till I found a genuine MECHANIC.
We have fake doctors and real doctors. We have fake NAIRA notes and genuine
ones.
Even our amazing EVA WATER now has a
fake bottle.
FAKES ORIGINATE FROM ORIGINAL. Trying to inmate and copy, you only find out
by careful observation. We have fake certificates, even fake admission. Does it mean that people do not gain real admission into the university, study
and graduate without hitches
People now condemn RICH PASTORS and call them fake .. .
Listen, There is a PRINCIPLE that governs riches and wealth. Whether you are a christian or a moslem, a pagan ,unbeliever or believer it will work for you. Stop demonizing wealth!!! A pastor can be rich. concentrate on our politicians stealing us blind. If I pray for a church member and he or she decides to bless me with a car, does that make me a fake pastor? Where were you when I was praying and fasting on his behalf?
Where were you when I was winning souls for Christ? So pastors should wear rags? I believe in walking my talk....For example, I am a skin care therapist, if my skin was ugly, You won't buy from me. You will say her products are fake and doesn't even work on her.
If a POOR pastor tells me to give my life to Jesus Christ, I won't look at him twice. I will ask him if his God is a God of poverty. You come online criticizing pastors and accusing them of preaching only about PROSPERITY meanwhile you have never stepped foot into their church to know if they preach salvation and holiness. You don't give to pastors or to the church, no problem! your business and your decision. Some people give and get blessed. Allow them to give !!!
I am A PROUD SEED SOWER in my church. I
don't regret it at all. God has never failed me each time I go down on my knees and call upon him. You talk about pastors Not helping the needy. How many poor people have you helped? How many sick people have You paid their hospital bills?
How many people have you clothed ? If a pastor scammed you, does it make all
pastors scammers? If some do fake miracles, does it mean that there are no Real soldiers of christ and army that God is raising for the end time? Be careful.Run your personal race. focus on your soul, study the word of God, apply the kingdom principles so they can
work for you Pastors are not the cause of your frustration, leave them alone and face your life. NO ONE MADE YOU A JUDGE! No one forced you to give or pay tithes. Concentrate on your salvation. Ask God for a discerning spirit. It is the
reason You jump from church to church
looking for miracles because you are too lazy to PRAY FOR YOUR SELF. The fake pastors will definitely feed on your gullibility and foolishness.
GOD GIVES TO EVERYONE. WORK HARD ,PRAY, DO GOOD, APPLY THE PRINCIPLES OF GIVING AND YOU TOO CAN DRIVE A BENZ.
There are REAL.,GENUINE MEN OF GOD.
Signed .... Concerned somebody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAKE PASTORS: You Should Worry More About Your Soul. by Rekyz(m): 8:06am On Sep 13, 2018
pray that God will expose and stop the fake ones who scam people and Stop standing in the way of the Gospel. Remain blessed.
Re: FAKE PASTORS: You Should Worry More About Your Soul. by chiommy123(f): 8:20am On Sep 13, 2018
No doubt there are real men of God but how do we differentiate

1 Like

Re: FAKE PASTORS: You Should Worry More About Your Soul. by Mariangeles(f): 8:25am On Sep 13, 2018
chiommy123:
The Holy spirit will confirm to your spirit when you listen to a true man of God preach the word

1 Like

Re: FAKE PASTORS: You Should Worry More About Your Soul. by chiommy123(f): 8:45am On Sep 13, 2018
Mariangeles:
The Holy spirit will confirm to your spirit when you listen to a true man of God preach the word
how does the holy spirit do this. Any experience
Re: FAKE PASTORS: You Should Worry More About Your Soul. by Mariangeles(f): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2018
chiommy123:
how does the holy spirit do this. Any experience
For example, when a true man of God is preaching the word, you will be filled with joy or if you were troubled, at that moment you will be at ease.

Do you study the bible ??

1 Like

Re: FAKE PASTORS: You Should Worry More About Your Soul. by frank317: 9:51am On Sep 13, 2018
Mariangeles:
For example, when a true man of God is preaching the word, you will be filled with joy or if you were troubled, at that moment you will be at ease.

Do you study the bible ??

Different people feel this way when different pastors are preaching, that's why they all have followers...

Is the the only holy spirit tells us the right pastor? Something is not right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAKE PASTORS: You Should Worry More About Your Soul. by Mariangeles(f): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2018
frank317:

Different people feel this way when different pastors are preaching, that's why they all have followers...

Is the the only holy spirit tells us the right pastor? Something is not right
What else do you need apart from the Holy spirit...?
Re: FAKE PASTORS: You Should Worry More About Your Soul. by Rekyz(m): 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
chiommy123:
Let God lead you. For the fake ones, you leave them to God. God personally said he will judge them according to their violations.
Re: FAKE PASTORS: You Should Worry More About Your Soul. by frank317: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
Rekyz:
Let God lead you. For the fake ones, you leave them to God. God personally said he will judge them according to their violations.

So all the people following all the many pastors out there God is not leading them? Is ur own man of God a true man of God? Na only u God de lead?
Re: FAKE PASTORS: You Should Worry More About Your Soul. by Rekyz(m): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
frank317:

So all the people following all the many pastors out there God is not leading them? Is ur own man of God a true man of God? Na only u God de lead?
This one just came here to argue.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Come After You With Everything I Have - Adeboye's Son Threatens Freeze / RCCG Fasting 2019; Jan.11- Feb 28, 2019 / Please Help, Will My Church Accept This First Fruit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.