Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift (22314 Views)

BBNaija’s Tochi Vows To Keep Things Private After Deleting Engagement Post / Sandra Iheuwa Places IG On Private After News Of Having Ubi Franklin's 4th Child / Etinosa Sets Instagram Account On Private After Going Unclad On MC Galaxy's IG (2) (3) (4)

Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift by ebusnwaoma: 8:12am On Sep 13, 2018
Big Brother Naija Star, Nina, has yet been dragged again by cross dresser Bobrisky just after he jumped to the troll post Tunde Ednut started

Recall that we reported that that Tunde Ednut trolled on Nina for posing for photos with her car key. And though Bobrisky sees Tunde Ednut as his archenemy, however that was a chance to let out all he has been holding back. He initially wrote;

How can I stop seeing that thing on my timeline, I just wanna assume we never meet or she never exist. But the more I keep seeing her on my timeline, I keep remebering how I suffered for dis thing called Nina Case close.

I'm never cool with Tunde Ednut and I doubt if I'm going to be cool with him. But the issue of shading Nina, the thing deseve more shading

The last Time Tunde shaded Nina, It was I and Tonto who suffered it. Despite the insult Tunde gave us, Tonto Dikeh from her heart of gold still ok gave that BASTARD a phone.

However reacting to the troll post, Nina opted to return the phone gift from Tonto Dikeh anytime Bobrisky wants. 

Bobrisky who got much more irritated with Nina's reaction to his call out post, had an 'ungrateful' tag on her. According to the cross dresser, Nina is putting up hair he gave her as gift for sale on her page. However he stated that what got him pissed was the hair sale and he will gladly take back the phone, when the reality show star returns it. 

He went on to disclose how much he spent on Nina, even when many people called her dumb on the reality show. Here is his post below; 

A quick check on Nina's page after the slam session, revealed that she has left her Instagram page on private. Y'all that are not her followers, will be needing her permission now to get on her page. 

https://lailasnews.com/nina-sets-ig-on-private-after-bobrisky-slammed-her-again-over-tonto-dikehs-gift/

Re: Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift by itspzpics(m): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2018

Re: Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2018
Real definition of arguing with someone who is shameless...

They will always win!

This bobrisky is wicked sha... "kissing and fuqking Miracle in the house"

cheesy cheesy cheesy

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

I knew bobrisky wqs coming for her head. The gift of Bob is like that of the devil, give with one hand, slam with the other

65 Likes

Re: Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift by Elnino4ladies: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2018
This Bobrisky is something else LMFAO

Re: Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift by Muyiwaipere(m): 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
Is like this bobrisky has forgotten he is a man Sha.....why is he fighting a lady on a baseless issue?

Who knows if he has been given a female brain too during his numerous surgeries

24 Likes

Re: Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift by Airforce1(m): 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
Bobrisky , tormenting Nina like kilode cheesy

Re: Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift by Macmoni(m): 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
u
Re: Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift by BonkoINC: 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
This one too na news.
Re: Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift by danemenike: 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
Re: Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift by miqos03: 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2018

Check my signature
Re: Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift by allanphash7(m): 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
Blogger and gbeborun

Re: Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift by geezynoni: 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
If I'm faced with evans and bobrisky and im to kill one of them,i'd kill bobrisky.

Re: Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift by Dacronym(m): 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
Lmao One Day one day me too would live this Rich Instagram Life, In a Useless African Country like this
Start overindulgence
Don't worry NL I will be a Steady FP Material watch out

Re: Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift by dominique(f): 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
Good for the ingrate girl, she was very bratty and immature in her response. She's even lucky that Tonto is now a born-again, she for don collect mad curse by now.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift by yungrylex00(m): 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
F#ck wey nina f#ck fr bbn will always hunt her. Even if she's right in an argument. Yu cn easily torment her ;and win the argument by bringing tht up grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift by FTjnr(m): 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
i don't blame her, some people behave like idiots on the internet...so it's better to maintain a good privacy.

always stay alert against invasive schmucks like hujosi the abortion clinic apprentice.
Re: Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift by holluphemydavid(m): 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
S/he is crazy, I mean Bobrisky
Re: Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
dominique:
Good for the ingrate girl, she was very bratty and immature in her response. She's even lucky that Tonto is now a born-again, she for don collect mad curse by now.
I agree with you this time angry

Re: Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
Yeyebrities
Bobrisky should go and kill himself
He bin wan fvck Nina after the house
That's why he spent recharge cards and T-shirts worth 700k
Re: Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift by ifyalways(f): 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
dominique:
Whoever is handling Ninas page is unwise.

Tonto and Brobrisky are not on good terms with Ninas new benefactor , Tania. Nina or whoever handling her page should have just ignored Bob.

Re: Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift by papalsbuIl: 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
greatest yeroba export
bobrisky

Re: Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift by BanevsJoker(m): 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
He must have attended the same arithmetic classes Buhari attended. How is a quarter million equal to 700,000?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift by Millenniumlady(f): 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
Airforce1:
Bobrisky , tormenting Nina like kilode cheesy
Same way you're tormenting me with your wink
Re: Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift by Airforce1(m): 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Same way you're tormenting me with your wink
Go away , winch
Re: Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift by TheMan3: 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Bobrisky is actually poor

Re: Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift by Millenniumlady(f): 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Airforce1:
Go away , winch
Mpia gi eh Oga weyte ego cheesy cheesy
Re: Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift by Airforce1(m): 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Mpia gi eh Oga weyte ego cheesy cheesy
My dick is too big for you dear

Go look for your size

Georgina Onuoha Rocks Blue Bikini / “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice / Jemima Osunde & Falz On The Set Of A New Movie