Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz (7469 Views)

Macho Man Or Slim Guy / Curvy Or Slim Chics, Which Is Sweeter In Bed? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by Ajebota(f): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2008
I tend to go for the lean cut type ( my boyfriend fits that bill). No ridiculously bulging muscles pls, no fat bottoms, not too tall and lanky nor short and stumpy. Between 5'11 and 6'4 is cool,
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by Eliza704: 3:06am On Apr 10, 2008
No man has ever called me fat and im certainly not skinny. Im beautiful so men are naturally attracted to me. They dont care about my size. As for me i tend to like tall and slim. Too many muscles is gross and big guys just dont do it for me.
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by Eliza704: 3:06am On Apr 10, 2008
No man has ever called me fat and im certainly not skinny. Im beautiful so men are naturally attracted to me. They dont care about my size. As for me i tend to like tall and slim. Too many muscles is gross and big guys just dont do it for me.
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by ashe2(f): 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2008
i like dem tall with chest jus be athletic like brad pit he is not hulk hogan he jus cream on hot bread melting fast and ready to eat.
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2008
bawomolo:

why prefer fair skin women?? weird.

My preference, any problem of yours with that? angry
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by tulk2mi: 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2008
me myself i like an averagely built girl, average boobs, slim waist, average ass no big tummies please.
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by efetoma(m): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2008
i like dem big esp d back side
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by gentledove(f): 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2008
@ poster

i love my man tall, slim dark. tongue

not weighing more than 60kg. no fat belly. not too hairy. lovely, dreamy eyeballs. kiss
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by sexyLeamon(f): 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2008
not fat, not skinny he must have muscle
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by sweetprincess(f): 1:31am On Dec 30, 2012
28650c9c add meon bbm i am sexy am into men
Re: You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz by Fayvhur(f): 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
I have dis flat ass, not very flat buh since am 6ft, it's very noticeable... No guy ever speaks to me, cept to mock me.... And this ridiculously huge boobs on my thin frame....how bad is that??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! / Oh God Please End This World, Wetin We Go Call This Pose (pic) / I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.