Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

A Bed Of Secret - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Bed Of Secret (512 Views)

Life: A Bed Of Roses (Realistic Expression of Life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Bed Of Secret by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 13, 2018
“Finally babe, I can’t wait to make love to you” Tony whispered while nibbling at Christy’s right earlobe.

Christy shivered as his warm breath fanned her skin. “I can’t wait either love. Thanks for being this patient with me. Not many men these days will want to keep a relationship without s*x”

“This has not been easy you know..” Tony replied, his right thumb and index finger deftly playing with her ni*ples. She was wearing a sexy creamy night dress made from silk. A wedding present from her best friend.

He caught her sigh that escaped in form of a moan with his lips… Kissing her softly, lightly, and not in a hurry to end it.

A year ago, Tony and Christy had met in one of those bars, in Lagos, where they sing karaoke. Tony had gone to the bar with the intention of having a good time and to ease away the stress from work.

He was into his second glass when Christy stepped in. She was a sight to behold. Her red and white monochrome dress enhanced her ample curves and flattered her caramel skin. She was alone.

Tony couldn’t take her eyes off her. He undressed her with his eyes and wondered how her skin would feel lying next to him. He silently prayed that she wasn’t there to meet someone.

As much as he wanted to take her to bed there and then, he couldn’t help but notice the frown on her face. She looked like something was bothering her.

After a while, he approached her “are you ok? Because I couldn’t help but notice the frown on your face”

She cast a glance at him but ignored him while she continue to nurse her glass of drink.

“Anyway my name is Tony. I’m sorry I intruded but you look so beautiful tonight I thought I should reach out”

“Thank you” she muttered.

“what is your name?”

“Christy”

Somehow, Tony was able to make her talk. He later found out that she had some issues about a project she’s handling and it has been giving her sleepless nights. He offered some solutions and gave her some pointers on what to do.

Their friendship had took off from there. They couldn’t go a day without contacting each other. A month later, Tony asked her out.

The relationship has been smooth one. They have come to rely heavily on each other and were deeply in love.

There was no s*x involved as Christy had implored Tony to be patient with her since she’s not ready to end her celibacy. He respected her decision. He didn’t cheat on her either, cos he didn’t want anything to spoil what he had with her

8 months later, Tony decided to take things between them to the next level by asking her to marry him.

“You are an amazing woman and worth waiting for” Tony whispered.

The light fore play had transcended to a hot, passionate one.

“Wait…I have something to tell you” Christy said suddenly as Tony was about to take off her night dress

“Sweety, whatever you want to say can wait. Let’s play now then talk later” Tony replied, his voice heavily accentuated with lust. He was fully aroused.

Click source to keep reading: https://www.afrourbanstyle.com/a-bed-of-secret/

(1) (Reply)

Re-writer Wanted!! Apply Within / Bea Scholarship 2020/2021 / Meeting Jackie Chan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.