Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

The New Apple Watch With A Bigger Display, A Built-in Electrocardiogram And More - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Apple Watch With A Bigger Display, A Built-in Electrocardiogram And More (5635 Views)

The New Apple Airpods Max / Chinese Are Selling Tecno Phones With Built-in Malware In Africa / 4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Apple Watch With A Bigger Display, A Built-in Electrocardiogram And More by gistus: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2018
Apple announced the Apple Watch Series 4 during its news
conference Wednesday. It's a considerable step up from even last
year's model, and you might want to consider it even if you have a
relatively recent version.
There are two models, a smaller version and a larger version, but the
screens are 30 percent bigger than last year without either watch
feeling too bulky. This is the highlight for me, since it means I can
see more on the watch without squinting.
It also makes room for more so-called complications (they're sort of
like apps) on the screen. These let me see how much more I need to
move throughout the day to hit my calories-burned goal, the
temperature outside, when my next meeting is, my heart rate and
more, all from the same screen. It's pretty wild.
Todd Haselton | CNBC
Apple Watch Series 4
I love the new watch faces, which Apple said are only available on
the new model since they take advantage of the bigger display.
There's a "breathe" watch face that you can use to slow down your
breathing and recenter yourself. I love how this works to help calm
me down sometimes, and now it's front and enter. There are other fun
ones, like a fire and water watch face that takes over the display and
just looks really cool, even if it has no real purpose.
Todd Haselton | CNBC
Apple Watch Series 4
The elderly and folks who tend to be a little klutzy (like me) will like a
new "fall detection" feature. If the watch thinks you just fell, it'll bring
up a notification asking if you want to place an emergency call. I
didn't get to test this yet, but you can bet I will soon as winter
approaches.
Todd Haselton | CNBC
Apple Watch Series 4
There's a built-in FDA-approved electrocardiogram (EKG) that can
detect irregular heart rhythms. You don't use the sensor on the back
which tracks your heart rate, but rather the new crown button on the
side of the watch. Hold your finger to it and it will create an EKG,
which is saved as a PDF you can send to your doctor.
Apple said the EKG function is not available at launch and didn't let
me try it Wednesday, but it's coming. In the same fashion, Apple can
now tell you if it thinks your heart rate is too slow. Previously, it could
detect a higher heart rate.
Todd Haselton | CNBC
Apple Watch Series 4
They're still expensive, starting at $399, but I think the Apple Watch
remains the best wearable you can buy. If you're focused on your
health, or just like getting notifications on your wrist, it's pretty much
a must-have. The Series 3, which launched last year, is the only
smartwatch I've continued to wear. I think the Series 4 will replace it,
so long as the battery life is good.
Todd Haselton | CNBC
Apple Watch Series 4
It won't come cheap. Pre-orders begin Friday and the lowest price is
$399 for the GPS-only aluminum model. Once you step up to stainless
steel and cellular connectivity, the price increases significantly.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/12/apple-watch-series-4-first-look.html?__source=Facebook%7Cmain

Re: The New Apple Watch With A Bigger Display, A Built-in Electrocardiogram And More by jabemepuc: 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
Become Adwords Certified in Just 2 Weeks to Help Secure Your Next Interview, Promotion or Client!

Every marketer can claim to know how to use Google AdWords, but most of them cannot boast of being trained by Google itself. Google will train you through the certification program how to use the AdWords tools in the best possible way. That way, when you are Google AdWords certified you will be a bona fide expert on it.

Now is a great time to get certified!

Become Adwords Certified in Just 2 Weeks to Help Secure Your Next Interview, Promotion or Client!

About the Adwords Certification

The Google AdWords Certification is a professional accreditation that Google offers to individuals who demonstrate proficiency in basic and advanced aspects of AdWords.

Now is a great time to GET CERTIFIED!

Requirements

• Be willing to do 2 days of dedicated study - not months
• No work experience required to take the exam or this course
• Must be knowledgeable in Digital Media Marketing

Other Certifications for Digital Marketers Available

• Facebook Blueprint Certification
• Hubspot Content Marketing Certification
• You Tube Certification
• Hubspot Inbound Sales Certification
• Google Analytics Certification

Re: The New Apple Watch With A Bigger Display, A Built-in Electrocardiogram And More by dayleke: 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
Cool device....

Apple!!!!
Going places....!!!!
Re: The New Apple Watch With A Bigger Display, A Built-in Electrocardiogram And More by khvnggift(m): 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
In Naira hw much
Re: The New Apple Watch With A Bigger Display, A Built-in Electrocardiogram And More by Aooux(m): 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
ONLINE WEB DESIGN TRAINING WITH CERTIFICATE

*Just for N1,000*

HERE COMES THE *INTERMEDIATE AND ADVANCED CLASS TRAINING* YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!

NEW BATCH OF 10DAYS ADVANCED CLASS

THIS IS PACKAGED BY :
ACECONSULT *sponsored by Federal Government with Registration number RN 363394*.

WE HAVE PREPARED A AWESOME PACKAGE OF 10 DAYS TRAININGS FOR YOU FOR A LITTLE AND AFFORDABLE PRICE OF JUST N1000 ONLY FOR THE FIRST 30 PERSONS, AFTERWARDS PRICE INCREASES TO 1500 EACH

*WHAT TO EXPECT:*
1. FULL SECTION ON CODING FROM SCRATCH WITH HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, PHP
2. OVER TUTORIAL 50 VIDEOS
3. OVER 100 EBOOKS AND ALL
4. HOW TO USE CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS LIKE WORDPRESS, JOOMLA ETC
5. CERTIFICATE
6. HOW TO GET FINANCE/CAPITAL FOR START-UP & OTHER MIND BUGLING QUESTIONS

*THE FIRST 30 PEOPLE ARE TO PAY N1000* PRICE GOES UP TO 1500 NAIRA VERY SOON AND SPACES ARE LIMITED

THE TUTORIAL VIDEOS AND EBOOK WILL BE UPLOADED TO THE WHATSAPP GROUP AS WELL AS A SERVER WHERE IT CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM, YOU CAN ALSO REQUESTED FOR IT IN A FLASH DRIVE THAT WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU NATIONWIDE.

ALSO CERTIFICATE WILL BE AWARDED AT THE END OF THE TRAINING FROM OUR ACADEMY ACECONSULT, sponsored by Federal Government with Registration number RN 363394 .

The certificate will be sent through your personal Email that you will send to the Admin. (09072977802)

IT’S A TRAINING WITH A WELL EXPLANATORY TUTORIAL VIDEOS AND EBOOKS

IF YOU HAVE INTEREST PLEASE DROP YOUR NUMBER AND YOU WILL BE ADDED TO THE WHATAPP GROUP OR CHAT THE ADMIN ON WHATSAPP (09072977802)

Re: The New Apple Watch With A Bigger Display, A Built-in Electrocardiogram And More by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
Love it
Re: The New Apple Watch With A Bigger Display, A Built-in Electrocardiogram And More by julius976(m): 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
so long have commented on this platform. na my charger do ojoro. pls wu fit borrow, you know now. pls
Re: The New Apple Watch With A Bigger Display, A Built-in Electrocardiogram And More by udylah(m): 1:10am On Sep 14, 2018
1 day to go! Get Certified.

Learn how to create Mobile questionnaires and forms using ODK, KoboCollect and mWater for surveys, academic researches etc.

Learn to visualize your data using Google Earth.

noblecontracts.com/course

Re: The New Apple Watch With A Bigger Display, A Built-in Electrocardiogram And More by Lampshadeg: 4:13am On Sep 14, 2018
julius976:
so long have commented on this platform. na my charger do ojoro. pls wu fit borrow, you know now. pls
Re: The New Apple Watch With A Bigger Display, A Built-in Electrocardiogram And More by Akinolapo123: 8:44am On Sep 14, 2018
hmmm
Re: The New Apple Watch With A Bigger Display, A Built-in Electrocardiogram And More by rezazeb: 9:27am On Sep 14, 2018
this watch is going to be crazy
Re: The New Apple Watch With A Bigger Display, A Built-in Electrocardiogram And More by Morningstar9ja(m): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2018

(1) (Reply)

MTN Is Running Mad O / Infinix Note 6 Official Discussion Thread / Airtel Introduces New Plan Called Triple Surf Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.