Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) (6557 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Help Fellow Nigerians / When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2018
1. A Nigerian student
2. A nice guy womanizer
3. A poor man or civil servant with more than 6 children

Here is why. Read it because it's enlightening.

Typing...

5 Likes

Re: 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2018
Explanation:

1. Nigerian student is wasting his or her parent's money going to school. Most Nigerian youths think school is the shortcut to wealth. A Nigerian man has two problems which are "pride and make money syndrome."

He goes to school not because he needs anything from school, but because he wants to be respected in the society and be seen as someone who is educated.

Nigerian men hate to be called an illiterate. Education is the way, not school. School is for poor people. As a poor person like me, I went to school. It was later I learnt about it.

So, in Nigeria, we go to school to be respected and to enable us use the certificate to get a job and make money. As I earlier said, pride and make money syndrome is the reason most youths go to school. They want to hammer.

Ninety percent of them will regret when they see their friends who stopped after secondary school to build their businesses are moving in convoy and traveling around the world meeting presidents while they work around streets with a torn suit searching for a job like Mr. John Okafor.

Schooling is only meant for people in medical field and two other disciplines. The rest should look into their talents and skills.

If you're a Christian, answer this question. Which university did Jesus graduate from? Did he have a first class, 2.1, or 2.2?

If you're a Muslim, answer this question. Which school did Muhammed graduate from?

Now, here is this final question. If these people didn't go to school, then why do we respect and worship them? The reason is because they have a skill and a talent.

People with skills and talents will forever be better than people with a degree, but no skill or talent.

Though, a man can have degrees, skills, and talents at once — it's not a crime. The crime is in abandoning your talents or skills to focus on schooling.

I know your parents and peer pressure are the reasons you abandoned your talent and skills for school. So, the only 3 people that should help you financially in anything related to school are your parents, yourself, and the peer group.

No one on social media should give you money for school or food when broke in school, but they should render some help if you want to use the money to pursue your skill or your talent.

When a student says to me, "Please, help me out — I'm a student." Immediately I hear "student," the road is blocked. Even if the last money on me is a torn ₦5, I won't give. Let him or her suffer.

Typing...

16 Likes

Re: 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2018
2. A nice guy womanizer. Never you in your life render financial help to a nice guy who is a womanizer. A womanizer spends more than 60% of his money on a woman just to have sex or to make her love him. Being a nice guy is bad let alone being a nice guy and a womanizer together. A good-bad guy and a womanizer are not the same.

Typing...

8 Likes

Re: 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 13, 2018
3. A poor man or civil servant with more than 6 children and no business brain shouldn't be helped.

You know you're poor or a civil servant who receives penury as salary, yet you couldn't control your sexual urge.

You polluted the world with too many children you can't take care of. Your female children are jumping from one man to another for money.

Some of your male children are in different cult or criminal groups for survival. The ones that haven't grown are suffering from kwashiorkor.

You are a wicked man and you don't deserve help. God wants us to procreate, not to pollute, but you came to this world to pollute.

He who finds a wife finds a good thing doesn't mean you shouldn't use your senses to differentiate good from bad. So, these men that can't hold their tiny joysticks should never be helped.

Let them enjoy their poverty or pension (which will never be paid) when they get old. They thought one of the children will blow and bring wealth to the family. Yes, it works out like that at times, but this method of survival is bad for a man.

So, those three people don't deserve help. If you're one of them, you're allowed to be angry because the truth will always hurt.

Advice: If you put all your hopes in just school, womanizing, or civil servant work, you'll forever worship those with skills and talents — period. It's never too late to acquire a skill.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by Jossyroyal1: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2018
Op

Am coming back for you

1 Like

Re: 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2018
Rotfl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by Millenniumlady(f): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2018
A ffuck boy

2 Likes

Re: 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by Kingosytex(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2018
na dat womaniser own be the main "koko". it baffles me dat some guys are willing to spend all their life savings just to see a lady's panties

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by LadiesFirst(f): 10:37am On Sep 13, 2018
Manmen
Re: 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2018
Life is all about CHOICE.

If one is an educationist yet living up to his expectations.... beautiful!

Another an enterpreneur, very skillful and equally living up to his dreams.... awesome!

Some other may combine both education and skill, and also making real fortunes... Excellent!

The truth is NOT EVERYONE IS PRIVILEGED TO SEE THE FOUR WALLS OF A HIGHER INSTITUTION.

SO IF YOU ARE OPPORTUNED, USE IT WELL, DON'T WASTE YOUR LIFE.

IF YOU'RE NOT PRIVILEGED, NO ROOM FOR COMPLAINS PROVIDED YOU HAVE PLANS FOR YOUR LIFE....

MEANWHILE, HERE IN NIGERIA, IF ANYONE PLANS TO DROP OUT OF SCHOOL TO PURSUE A CAREER, HMMM, HE SHOULD MAKE SURE HE TARGETS IT WELL BEFORE HE MAY UNFORTUNATELY LAND IN ACUTE PRODIGALITY.

JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE SIMPLY.
NEVER BE A NUISANCE TO THE SOCIETY.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by popweezy(m): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2018
OP, IF THIS HAD BEEN THE CASE, I AM SURE YOU WILL NOT BE WHERE YOU ARE TODAY...YOUR LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN AS MISERABLE AS JUDAHS'S

5 Likes

Re: 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 13, 2018
A Staunch Apc Supporter Should Not Be Supported Or Helped Cause They Dont Learn

8 Likes

Re: 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by ImaIma1(f): 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
The one that gets to me is to civil servant with 6 children. Reminds me of a painter i knew with 9 children. They just become a burden to their relatives and society at large.

They now start looking foe who to send the children to and when someone refuses, they are seen as bad

8 Likes

Re: 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by heniford2: 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
Just think abt it d money our parent spend in sendn us 2 skul if its been used normaly to open a biz 4 dat kid, for 12yrs we spend in schooln we wil build an empire with it than spend millions of naira jst 2 cm bk nd start lookn 4 job dat its no wia just look at it na

3 Likes

Re: 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by charlito94(m): 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
Oohh u forgot to add no 4 which is
4: don't give a smoker or drug addict. Cos whatever u give to him it won't be invested rather it will be used to get another drug to cure his appetite

2 Likes

Re: 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by newdawn2017(f): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
iClef:
Explanation:

1. Nigerian student is wasting his or her parent's money going to school. Most Nigerian youths think school is the shortcut to wealth. A Nigerian man has two problems which are "pride and make money syndrome."

He goes to school not because he needs anything from school, but because he wants to be respected in the society and be seen as someone who is educated.

Nigerian men hate to be called an illiterate. Education is the way, not school. School is for poor people. As a poor person like me, I went to school. It was later I learnt about it.

So, in Nigeria, we go to school to be respected and to enable us use the certificate to get a job and make money. As I earlier said, pride and make money syndrome is the reason most youths go to school. They want to hammer.

Ninety percent of them will regret when they see their friends who stopped after secondary school to build their businesses are moving in convoy and traveling around the world meeting presidents while they work around streets with a torn suit searching for a job like Mr. John Okafor.

Schooling is only meant for people in medical field and two other disciplines. The rest should look into their talents and skills.

If you're a Christian, answer this question. Which university did Jesus graduate from? Did he have a first class, 2.1, or 2.2?

If you're a Muslim, answer this question. Which school did Muhammed graduate from?

Now, here is this final question. If these people didn't go to school, then why do we respect and worship them? The reason is because they have a skill and a talent.

People with skills and talents will forever be better than people with a degree, but no skill or talent.

Though, a man can have degrees, skills, and talents at once — it's not a crime. The crime is in abandoning your talents or skills to focus on schooling.

I know your parents and peer pressure are the reasons you abandoned your talent and skills for school. So, the only 3 people that should help you financially in anything related to school are your parents, yourself, and the peer group.

No one on social media should give you money for school or food when broke in school, but they should render some help if you want to use the money to pursue your skill or your talent.

When a student says to me, "Please, help me out — I'm a student." Immediately I hear "student," the road is blocked. Even if the last money on me is a torn ₦5, I won't give. Let him or her suffer.

Typing...
Also architects nurses, lawyers , biologist, petroleum & chemical engineers,

2 Likes

Re: 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
Jossyroyal1:
Op

Am coming back for you
I'm...

1 Like

Re: 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by McStoic(m): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
@ OP, "Some people are so poor that money is the only thing they have". You shoulda stated that these are your opinions and not make sweeping generalization or try to foist it on us. Some of your points are right though, especially that of womanizers. But talking against helping students as well as discouraging schooling, come on stop giving Shekau a run for his money.

Do you realise how technological based researches have transformed and keep transforming the world. The credit all goes to education. Does it mean you cann't look at the north and south of Nigeria and see how education has classified and separated the two regions? QUOTE ME ANYWHERE, WITHOUT OUTSTANDING EDUCATIONAL QUALITIES, A POOR MAN MAY NOT HAVE EQUAL PEDESTAL WITH THE RICH/ARISTOCRAT. THE LITTLE REGARD NIGERIA HAVE FROM THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY IS COS OF HER EDUCATED FOLKS ESPECIALLY FROM THE SOUTH. YOU ARE INSULTING SOCRATES, ARISTOTLE, PLATO ET AL. LET ME JUST STOP COS ALBERT EINSTEIN AND LEAGUE OF SCIENTISTS ALL BEAR ME IMMUTABLE WITNESS.

6 Likes

Re: 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
McStoic:
@ OP, "Some people are so poor that money is the only thing they have". You shoulda stated that these are your opinions and not make sweeping generalization or try to foist it on us. Some of your points are right though, especially that of womanizers. But talking against helping students as well as discouraging schooling, come on stop giving Shekau a run for his money.

Do you realise how technological based researches have transformed and keep transforming the world. The credit all goes to education. Does it mean you cann't look at the north and south of Nigeria and see how education has classified and separated the two regions? QUOTE ME ANYWHERE, WITHOUT OUTSTANDING EDUCATIONAL QUALITIES, A POOR MAN MAY NOT HAVE EQUAL PEDESTAL WITH THE RICH/ARISTOCRAT. THE LITTLE REGARD NIGERIA HAVE FROM THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY IS COS OF HER EDUCATED FOLKS ESPECIALLY FROM THE SOUTH. YOU ARE INSULTING SOCRATES, ARISTOTLE, PLATO ET AL. LET ME JUST STOP COS ALBERT EINSTEIN AND LEAGUE OF SCIENTISTS ALL BEAR ME IMMUTABLE WITNESS.
Albert Einstein didn't receive the expired Nigerian education. 90% of what they teach in Nigerian university are useless, most of the lecturers are dumb

2 Likes

Re: 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by McStoic(m): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
lilbest4:
Albert Einstein didn't receive the expired Nigerian education. 90% of what they teach in Nigerian university are useless, most of the lecturers are dumb

That's immaterial. Fact remains he was educated hence is a product of education. Education anywhere is education everywhere! ROGER THAT?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by Jman06(m): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
Zombies who support brainless and wicked politicians on tribal and religious grounds. They deserve all the suffering in this life. That is why I stopped dashing money to almajiri beggars in the north and those beggars in the southwest.
Re: 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
McStoic:
We are still talking the same thing. Everyone needs education, but everyone doesn't need school. School and education are two different things. This is what most people don't know.

The only people that are meant to go to school are those who will end up learning a skill that won't require them to look for a job after graduation, instead, people will come to them. Someone mentioned Architect and other disciplines.

Most great men of today are not great through their certificates, but through their skills or talents. I'm not discarding school (it boosts one's confidence and pride), but I want Nigerian youths to know that if school is the only thing they have to offer, they'll continue to suffer. Talent or skill is the way forward. It's never too late to acquire a lucrative skill NOW.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
Re: 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by ilevic(m): 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
ImaIma1:
The one that gets to me is to civil servant with 6 children. Reminds me of a painter i knew with 9 children. They just become a burden to their relatives and society at large.

They now start looking foe who to send the children to and when someone refuses, they are seen as bad

I dont understand o, women complain of pains during child birth, yet they still expel 5,6,7 children in spite of the pain...
Re: 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by traihit: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
iClef:
We are still talking the same thing. Everyone needs education, but everyone doesn't need school. School and education are two different things. This is what most people don't know.

The only people that are meant to go to school are those who will end up learning a skill that won't require them to look for a job after graduation, instead, people will come to them. Someone mentioned Architect and other disciplines.

Most great men of today are not great through their certificates, but through their skills or talents. I'm not discarding school (it boosts one's confidence and pride), but I want Nigerian youths to know that if school is the only thing they have to offer, they'll continue to suffer. Talent or skill is the way forward. It's never too late to acquire a lucrative skill NOW.

If I was born in the Western world, I'd have stop schooling by secondary school and look for books that I'm interested and I'd be proudly standing shoulder high with people who've made great feats in various fields like physics, philosophy etc but in Nigeria, except in schools, is there an environment that provides for self education? If not for internet, there are some books I wouldn't know exist today and they're TOO important for me. For a Nigerian, school education and skill acquisition is the way and not one without the other. So we can't wave away schooling at all.

2 Likes

Re: 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by WEEDSDOM: 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
the people you should not help are

gamblers
prostitutes

3 Likes

Re: 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by Martinez19(m): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
iClef:

1. A Nigerian student
2. A nice guy womanizer

Typing...
4. A materialistic person.
Spot on op. Number 3 is the worst.

1 Like

Re: 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by gentlegenius(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
iClef:
Explanation:

Typing...
Supported...
This is the same gospel I have been preaching to our youths but they won't listen. Even our parents also won't listen because they want to feel the pride of having a graduate.

3 Likes

Re: 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by gentlegenius(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
iClef:

1. A Nigerian student
2. A nice guy womanizer

Typing...
4. A Nigerian Politician:
There's no selfless politician in Nigeria. All of them are in politics for their own selfish, personal gains; not for the good of the people.
It baffles me so much why some Nigerians are beginning to spend their hard earned money to buy form for some politicians who despite their failure in office, still want to continue misleading us.
Imagine someone like buhari claiming he doesn't have 45 million to buy form... Only for some fools and clowns to waste their money and buy form for him just because they believe he has integrity.

2 Likes

Re: 3 People You Shouldn't Help Financially (Allow Them to Suffer) by gentlegenius(m): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
traihit:

If I was born in the Western world, I'd have stop schooling by secondary school and look for books that I'm interested and I'd be proudly standing shoulder high with people who've made great feats in various fields like physics, philosophy etc but in Nigeria, except in schools, is there an environment that provides for self education? If not for internet, there are some books I wouldn't know exist today and they're TOO important for me. For a Nigerian, school education and skill acquisition is the way and not one without the other. So we can't wave away schooling at all.
There's a big difference education and schooling. You can go to school and still not be educated... You can also be educated without going to school.
About 90% of Nigerians who graduated from schools are not well educated. Even those who studied so hard and make the best grades in school are still lacking modern day education because 95% of what they were taught in school is outdated, hence, they were busy acquiring expired knowledge.
Nowadays, even those who made the best results in school are no longer celebrated or offered jobs because but those who harness their talents or acquire useful skills even without going to school are always celebrated.
This is a lesson every youth of this 21st century must learn or remain a mediocre in the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Honey Moon, No Sex Since After Marriage / Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why / The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.