Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Help: My Nephew Wants To Be A Pilot - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help: My Nephew Wants To Be A Pilot (494 Views)

Sinmisola Ajibola: How Men Feel When They See Female Pilot In The Cockpit / Nigerian University Dropout Who Became A Pilot Flies Mum (photos) / Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Nephew Wants To Be A Pilot by xtervaganza(m): 10:42am On Sep 13, 2018
He's just 13 and his dream is to be a pilot. Personally I don't know if his secondary school choice will affect him later in the future.

My questions are........does he need to be a science student in secondary school

Will he study it( maybe it's aviation I dunno) in university or there's a difference school to study it besides university

And what are the requirements to get admission into that school ( O levels or A levels)

I'll appreciate your contributions
Re: Help: My Nephew Wants To Be A Pilot by xtervaganza(m): 10:43am On Sep 13, 2018
Lalasticlala please help
Re: Help: My Nephew Wants To Be A Pilot by LuciferKristi: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2018
xtervaganza:
He's just 13 and his dream is to be a pilot. Personally I don't know if his secondary school choice will affect him later in the future.

My questions are........does he need to be a science student in secondary school

Will he study it( maybe it's aviation I dunno) in university or there's a difference school to study it besides university

And what are the requirements to get admission into that school ( O levels or A levels)

I'll appreciate your contributions

Your nephew is just an upcoming pervert already laying down plans to sleep with numerous Air Hostesses.

He isn't concerned about the job. He has no passion for it sef.

May HIV or some terminal STD end his life in the process.

Rubbish! angry
Re: Help: My Nephew Wants To Be A Pilot by xtervaganza(m): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
Abeg who will help
Re: Help: My Nephew Wants To Be A Pilot by TheEnlightenedO(m): 2:34am On Jun 13, 2020
xtervaganza:
Abeg who will help

If this is still an open question...

Yes he has to be a science student in High school to at least have good knowledge of basic physics and math... He can however go straight to flight school right after high school, he doesn't necessarily need to go to University first but he can always find flight schools that will allow him gain a degree alongside the training itself.

I wish I knew this before I took my first degree, I spent 4 years at my first university gaining a degree for a program I hated and then spent another 18months getting my CPL, if I knew I could have gone from high school, I won't have spent the 4 years I spent prior

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now: Flomides Solution Services Limited Recruitment 2018 / FREE Digital Marketing Training / Why CBN And NNPC Would Never Employ You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.