Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:01 PM

Contact The Hope Valley Fertility Clinic For All Fertility Issues - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Contact The Hope Valley Fertility Clinic For All Fertility Issues (1019 Views)

Korean Yoni Pearl For Ladies Fertility Issues And Infection At A Give Away Price / Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) / 7 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Fertility Clinic For Your IVF Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contact The Hope Valley Fertility Clinic For All Fertility Issues by hopevalley: 11:03am On Sep 13, 2018
Are you infertile or sub-fertile? You are not alone. The Hope Valley Fertility Clinic is with you. Our medical director, Dr. Michael Ogunkoya, is a world-class gynecologist and fertility expert. You must conceive once you come in contact with us. You can contact Dr. Ogunkoya via the phone number on my signature. Yes, you must conceive and have babies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contact The Hope Valley Fertility Clinic For All Fertility Issues by hopevalley: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
Where are those couples that find it very difficult to have children?
Re: Contact The Hope Valley Fertility Clinic For All Fertility Issues by hopevalley: 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
Yes, we are in Nigeria to totally stamp-out infertility. In case you are infertile or sub-fertile, just contact us via our phone number on the signature below.
Re: Contact The Hope Valley Fertility Clinic For All Fertility Issues by hopevalley: 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
The resolution to stamp-out infertility and sub-fertility is a divine mandate. Call the number on my signature for more information.

(1) (Reply)

Gorrila Tested For Coronavirus In Miami Zoo Hospital After Showing Symptom(Pics) / Your Opinion Please!!! / Every Metal Surface Gives Me An Electric Shock. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.