Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Be Part Of A New Cryptocurrency Project Team. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Be Part Of A New Cryptocurrency Project Team. (865 Views)

Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free. / Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free. / Here's What Facebook's New Cryptocurrency Libra Will Look Like & How You'll Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Part Of A New Cryptocurrency Project Team. by HardMirror(m): 11:36am On Sep 13, 2018
Are you a web developer, app developer or smart contracts developer?

Hello,

I am assembling a team of developers and programmers who want to be part of a new, exciting and revolutionary project.
To protect my idea, i wont be sharing too much information here.

I work with Parity and Solidity and able to write codes for smart contracts.

I have made several ERC20 tokens in the past using GERT and Parity, have experience in marketing of cryptocurrency and know what works and what doesn't work from my experience running ICOs and investing in cryptocurrency.

I wish to build a team i can work with on a new project which would be my first true commercial cryptocurrency project.

You must be honest
Passionate
A team player
Have a skill to contribute to the project

Note: you are not getting paid. You wld only receive a major share of the tokens we are creating. If you cant accept that as payment, then you dont believe in the future of what we are creating.

You want to be part of this team and project; reply this thread with your:

Email address
Skill
Work experience
Reason why you want to be part of the project.

I would get back to you by mail

Thank you.

Note: any info sent to you by mail must be kept confidential.

1 Like

Re: Be Part Of A New Cryptocurrency Project Team. by moskit4(m): 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
HardMirror:
Are you a web developer, app developer or smart contracts developer?

Hello,

I am assembling a team of developers and programmers who want to be part of a new, exciting and revolutionary project.
To protect my idea, i wont be sharing too much information here.

I work with Parity and Solidity and able to write codes for smart contracts.

I have made several ERC20 tokens in the past using GERT and Parity, have experience in marketing of cryptocurrency and know what works and what doesn't work from my experience running ICOs and investing in cryptocurrency.

I wish to build a team i can work with on a new project which would be my first true commercial cryptocurrency project.

You must be honest
Passionate
A team player
Have a skill to contribute to the project

Note: you are not getting paid. You wld only receive a major share of the tokens we are creating. If you cant accept that as payment, then you dont believe in the future of what we are creating.

You want to be part of this team and project; reply this thread with your:

Email address
Skill
Work experience
Reason why you want to be part of the project.

I would get back to you by mail

Thank you.

Note: any info sent to you by mail must be kept confidential.

I have big project for your team in managing an ICO. If interested we can take it private talk. HMU
Re: Be Part Of A New Cryptocurrency Project Team. by HardMirror(m): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
moskit4:

I have big project for your team in managing an ICO. If interested we can take it private talk. HMU
your email sir
Re: Be Part Of A New Cryptocurrency Project Team. by Evagbosoria: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2018
I am very much interested. Crypto enthusiast since day one. Love the opportunity of being part of a project. Computer scientist and web developer. Let's talk
Re: Be Part Of A New Cryptocurrency Project Team. by HardMirror(m): 7:47am On Sep 18, 2018
Evagbosoria:
I am very much interested. Crypto enthusiast since day one. Love the opportunity of being part of a project. Computer scientist and web developer. Let's talk
please reply with your mail. Thank you
Re: Be Part Of A New Cryptocurrency Project Team. by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2018
I'm interested, I'm pretty good, at branding and marketing, I'm a domainer, so I know who to sell a product to a target audience, I'm also a crypto enthusiast, I have been in the crypto trade for over 4yrs now, have experienced loads of booms and bursts, so I'm pretty good at trend analysis also.

My email slonge2@gmail.com
Re: Be Part Of A New Cryptocurrency Project Team. by HardMirror(m): 10:30am On Sep 18, 2018
Slonge2:
I'm interested, I'm pretty good, at branding and marketing, I'm a domainer, so I know who to sell a product to a target audience, I'm also a crypto enthusiast, I have been in the crypto trade for over 4yrs now, have experienced loads of booms and bursts, so I'm pretty good at trend analysis also.

My email slonge2@gmail.com
be sure you would get my mail.

Unfortunately we already have a completed team but we can always use more partners in this project.
Thank you.
Re: Be Part Of A New Cryptocurrency Project Team. by Thane(m): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2018
I am interested, thanedominic@gmail.com or whatsapp 07032909591 . I am expecting sir
Re: Be Part Of A New Cryptocurrency Project Team. by Evagbosoria: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
HardMirror:
please reply with your mail. Thank you
Re: Be Part Of A New Cryptocurrency Project Team. by beatmonster(m): 3:45am On Oct 02, 2018
Can I still join the team?
Re: Be Part Of A New Cryptocurrency Project Team. by HardMirror(m): 7:44am On Oct 02, 2018
beatmonster:
Can I still join the team?
give me till weekend. But drop your email. We already have a team, but we could use more people. Thanks
Re: Be Part Of A New Cryptocurrency Project Team. by beatmonster(m): 8:35am On Oct 02, 2018
HardMirror:
give me till weekend. But drop your email. We already have a team, but we could use more people. Thanks

osisingwu@gmail.com
Re: Be Part Of A New Cryptocurrency Project Team. by HardMirror(m): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2018
beatmonster:

osisingwu@gmail.com
wld contact you when we are set to go public. Thank you
Re: Be Part Of A New Cryptocurrency Project Team. by beatmonster(m): 11:07am On Oct 02, 2018
HardMirror:
wld contact you when we are set to go public. Thank you

ok
Re: Be Part Of A New Cryptocurrency Project Team. by moskit4(m): 3:24am On Jun 29, 2019
Donotreplymycosfc@gmail.com
HardMirror:
your email sir

(1) (Reply)

Unboxing The $4K Bose Lifestyle 650 Home Theater System (video) / 5 Most Popular Cross-platform App Development Frameworks / How Do U Delete Old Msgs N So On Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.