Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 (9939 Views)

Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds / Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by mrrights: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2018
Presidential aspirant gives reason why APC, PDP should be abandoned in 2019

- A presidential aspirant urged Nigerians to vote out the ruling APC in 2019
- He also urged the people not to vote the PDP as the alternative
- The ANN presidential aspirant said people should not see the APC and the PDP as the only options

A presidential aspirant on the platform of All for New Nigeria (ANN), Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim, has urged Nigerians to reject both the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) and all the people “regrouping to present themselves as credible alternatives to the failing APC.” He urged Nigerians to be vigilant and not allow the nation to fall into the hands of politicians who had failed the country, for another four years, The Punch reports. NAIJ.com gathered that Olawepo-Hashim, who was the founding deputy national publicity secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), begged Nigerians not to give the PDP a chance to capitalise on the failure of the APC to take over power next year, saying they were birds of the same feather.

He urged the people to embrace the ANN as the alternative to both the APC and the PDP rather than think that their choices were limited to the “two evils.” A statement on Tuesday, September 11, quoted him as saying this while engaging with his supporters recently in Lagos.

“The APC is no doubt vengeful and has underperformed as a party in government, but we must resist the temptation to regard the PDP as the solution. Doing so will mean that we have forgotten so soon why they lost a general election only a few years ago. Nigerians cannot afford that. “We cannot permit things to look like we just have a choice between two evils. We now have a credible option in the Alliance for New Nigeria. “Confederating corrupt politicians should not be allowed to capitalise on the failure of the vengeful APC because they are birds of the same feather. You can feel the confederating people; they are already moving looted funds around. “The ANN should be embraced in 2019. It should not be made to appear as if we are trapped between two evils – the APC and the PDP.”

https://www.naija.ng/1191740-presidential-aspirant-reason-apc-pdp-abandoned-2019.html#1191740

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by 93Miles: 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
Only a fool says Buhari is not working..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by mrrights: 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
Nigeria is now the country with the poorest people in the world. Yet, Buhari is working

24 Likes

Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by lonelydora: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
Any other party other than PDP or APC is okay by me.

25 Likes

Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by budusky05(m): 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
And follow who?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by DBossNG(m): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
Yes sir
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by Sirpaul(m): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
and you are one!
93Miles:

21 Likes

Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
mrrights:
Nigeria is now the country with the poorest people in the world. Yet, Buhari is working

Most people leaving Nigeria voted for Buhari
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by Engrhorlah(m): 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
To hell with PDP,Apc is a scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by suyamasta(m): 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
Good talk, ,those guys don scam us Tay tay

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by magicminister: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
93Miles:

I challenge anyone to name three projects that was started and completed by this administration and I'll give them 50k

I challenge anyone that can name 3 high profile corrupt cases that saw successful indictment and jail and I'll give them 30k

If you can't do this, then why vote for buhari again

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
93Miles:
You just declared to the world that you're a big fuul.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by aku626(m): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
I wish people would pay more attention to manifesto's and agendas of political party's as well as personality traits, more attention to patterns and draw up resolution for their choices rather than lean towards individuals and political mediums

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by Wenner: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ok. Noted. Once keg of Bayaasa Kaikai and Calabar dog meat for the night below
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by henrysam(m): 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
So na hm we go come vote for. With time e go worst pass apc and pdp
Na today. The guy Dey selfish no be small
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by theoldpretender(m): 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
mrrights:

You might want to check your facts again

Sauce

And by the way...I am for Nigeria...not for APC or PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by Imperare(f): 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
93Miles:
he is working indeed but not for Nigeria. he only knows his people
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by ONY3KAH(m): 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
93Miles:
fools are quick to call others fools... so who's the bigger fool?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by Qdot85632: 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by EndyEdesonNews(m): 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
In politics, all politicians claim to be saints. He is just saying it to score cheap points
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by Memphis357(m): 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
93Miles:
Only a bigger fool will say Buhari is working!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by Arkayn: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
budusky05:
And follow who?

Sowore!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by Memphis357(m): 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
magicminister:

I challenge anyone to name three projects that was started and completed by this administration and I'll give them 50k

I challenge anyone that can name 3 high profile corrupt cases that saw successful indictment and jail and I'll give them 30k

Ma Mehn!!!
You sef follow clamour for the NEPA bill holding certificate slowpoke that year oooooooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by ipobarecriminals: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
lipsrsealed undecided cheesy grin embarassed
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by sapunafa: 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
This country na wa o
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
93Miles:
That means 80% of Nigerians are fools, the rest are zombies. It's commendable you zombies are being led by a fossil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by ednut1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
people that cannot win their streets in an election should be ignored. Presidency is not for time wasters
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by opribo(m): 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
It is unthinkable to vote in Bubu again not after displaying the abysmal and woeful performance in the first term.
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by KenModi(m): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
henrysam:
So na hm we go come vote for. With time e go worst pass apc and pdp
Na today. The guy Dey selfish no be small

Who do you suggest we vote?
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by kpo4real: 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
93Miles:
dey hear word anyway money at work,just work for what u are been pay for gbam.
Re: Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 by Jabioro: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
magicminister:

My village road initiated and completed by this admnitratn,do not try to argue with me just load my account,then we can do d talking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mohammed Fawehinmi: Buhari Condoles With Late Activist’s Family / States VAT Collection Laws Won't Solve Injustice Problem - Bankole Akintojude / Bandits That Attacked Bida Emirate Found, 8 Neutralized - Niger Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.