Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Jesus Christ Is God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is God (4317 Views)

Jesus Christ Is The Only Son Of God That Was Not Created. / Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by Winner4Life: 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
Don't misconstrue or corrupt the Christian religion. Jesus was sent by God to deliver the message of God to mankind. He severally said in the Bible that he is not God. He even acknowledged this on the cross as he cried, 'Eloi, Eloi'.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
THE BIBLE SAYS JESUS CHRIST IS GOD

Isaiah 9:6, states, “Unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His NAME will be called Wonderful, Counselor, MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER, Prince of Peace.”

Paul said in Philippians 2:5-6, “Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,”

and in Colossians 2:9, he said, “For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.”
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 6:51am On Oct 27, 2018
Hebrew 2: 6-8

But one testified in a certain place, saying: "What is man that You are mindful of him, or the son of man that You take care of him? You made him a little lower than the angels; You crowned him with glory and honor, and set him over the works of Your hands. You have put all things in subjection under his feet." For in that He put all in subjection under him, He left nothing that is not put under him. But now we do not yet see all things put under him.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 11:40am On Oct 28, 2018
Heb 2:9- 10

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that He, by the grace of God, might taste death for everyone.
For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the author of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 5:33am On Oct 29, 2018
Heb 2:11-13

For both He who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren, saying: "I will declare Your name to My brethren; in the midst of the congregation I will sing praise to You."And again: "I will put My trust in Him." And again: "Here am I and the children whom God has given Me."
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
Heb 2:14-15

Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2018
Heb 2:16-18

For indeed He does not give aid to angels, but He does give aid to the seed of Abraham. Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people. For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 6:48am On Nov 01, 2018
Heb 3:1-3

Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our confession, Christ Jesus, who was faithful to Him who appointed Him, as Moses also was faithful in all His house. For this One has been counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as He who built the house has more honor than the house.

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
Heb 3:4

FOR EVERY HOUSE IS BUILT BY SOMEONE, BUT HE WHO BUILT ALL THINGS IS GOD .

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 7:09am On Nov 03, 2018
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 7:09am On Nov 03, 2018
Heb 3:5-6

And Moses indeed was faithful in all His house as a servant, for a testimony of those things which would be spoken afterward, but Christ as a Son over His own house, whose house we are if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm to the end.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
Heb 3:7-9

Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says: "Today, if you will hear His voice, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, in the day of trial in the wilderness, where your fathers tested Me, proved Me, and saw My works forty years.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 9:19am On Nov 05, 2018
Heb 3:10-11

Therefore I was angry with that generation, and said, 'They always go astray in their heart, and they have not known My ways.' So I swore in My wrath, 'They shall not enter My rest.' "
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hebrew 3: 12-19

Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the living God; but exhort one another daily, while it is called ‘Today,’ lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. For we have become partakers of Christ if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast to the end, while it is said: ‘Today, if you will hear His voice, Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion.’

For who, having heard, rebelled? Indeed, was it not all who came out of Egypt, led by Moses? Now with whom was He angry forty years? Was it not with those who sinned, whose corpses fell in the wilderness? And to whom did He swear that they would not enter His rest, but to those who did not obey? So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.”
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by sonmvayina(m): 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
Number 23:19
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
Num 23:19 "God is not a man, that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?
God is not a mere human being like us who were born with sin and so lie and deceive each other, who commit sin and so needs repentance.
Jesus is not a mere human being like us. He wasnt born with sin since He wasnt born as a descendant of Adam as Mary conceived without intimacy with an earthly man. He is simply God who did the most amazing thing by lowering Himself to the likeness of man in order to reveal to man by Himself, the works of salvation He performed to save them from the eternal damnation they were naturally destined for, due to being born as Adam's descendants .
Thus it is written in Psalm 8:3-4
"When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, The moon and the stars, which You have ordained, What is man that You are mindful of him, And the son of man that You visit him?"

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
Heb 4:1

Therefore, since a promise remains of entering His rest, let us fear lest any of you seem to have come short of it.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 9:33am On Nov 10, 2018
Heb 4:2

For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it.

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
Heb 4:3

For we who have believed do enter that rest, as He has said: "So I swore in My wrath, they shall not enter My rest," although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
Heb 4:4

For He has spoken in a certain place of the seventh day in this way: "And God rested on the seventh day from all His works";
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 6:31am On Nov 12, 2018
Heb 4:5

and again in this place: "They shall not enter My rest."

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
Heb 4:6

Since therefore it remains that some must enter it, and those to whom it was first preached did not enter because of disobedience,

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 11:37am On Nov 13, 2018
Heb 4:7

again He designates a certain day, saying in David, "Today," after such a long time, as it has been said: "Today, if you will hear His voice, do not harden your hearts."
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
Heb 4:8

For if Joshua had given them rest, then He would not afterward have spoken of another day.

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
Heb 4:9-10

There remains therefore a rest for the people of God. For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 10:30am On Nov 17, 2018
Heb 4:11

Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall after the same example of disobedience.

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
Heb 4:12

For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Heb 4:13

And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
Heb 4:14

Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
Heb 4:15

For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
Heb 4:15

For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by estheragha: 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
Heb 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Ok For Guys To Wear Earrings To Church? / Difference Between Hallelujah And Halleluyah / The End-Time Chruches With Non-Apostolic Practices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.