Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

VIDEO: Efe – Yeba - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VIDEO: Efe – Yeba (8535 Views)

[video] Efe Ft. Olamide – "Warri" / Efe Ft Olamide – "Warri" (audio) / Efe – I Love You (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Efe – Yeba by Hoodbilonia: 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
its always the same shiit
wen i neva geh money
now i don geh money
wtf
niggi.
fuc
efe.
wtf
dis iz bullshiit.
i rem how erriga started.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Efe – Yeba by ComradeShegs(m): 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sorry o but plz can't come n waste my mb .

Re: VIDEO: Efe – Yeba by yuh2(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
Massive improvement from his previous joints.

Just keep pushing @Efemoney you'll get there

Nice video though.
Re: VIDEO: Efe – Yeba by Dmec(m): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
Yelutide:
Efe why are you deceiving yourself? Music is not for you. Stop wasting away, invest your money into something else before its too late. Being a winner of BBNaija is not a guarantee that you'll make it in music.

This is the right time to ask yourself this question ---- Who I wan be? YEBA!
It may be that you have been deluded by the thought of incompetence.

It may be that you have been told so often that you cannot do certain things that you have come to believe you can't.

Remember that success or failure is merely a state of mind.

Believe that you cannot do a thing - and you cannot.

Believe that you can do it - and you will.

You must see yourself doing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Efe – Yeba by Dmec(m): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
its always the same shiit
wen i neva geh money
now i don geh money
wtf
niggi.
fuc
efe.
wtf
dis iz bullshiit.
i rem how erriga started.
Inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Efe – Yeba by olaposer(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
this guy is lost in courier and honestly somebody needs to talk senses to his head, money miss road.
Re: VIDEO: Efe – Yeba by Benekruku(m): 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
Efe should just use himself for money rituals
Re: VIDEO: Efe – Yeba by Checked86: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
3RNEST:
Things are just too hard now in Nigeria...imagine this morning one guy in my area was begging me to buy his cat but I told him that I don't need a Cat that I don't even have Rat in my house, he said he will bring Rat in the evening.
i am rolling.
Re: VIDEO: Efe – Yeba by exnovio(m): 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
Nice Jam.
Re: VIDEO: Efe – Yeba by Realhommie(m): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
Nigerians no good at all, men see reviews. Went through the comments and i feel so sorry for Efe.

This video is dope for crying out loud, atleast by Nigerian standard. And there's a massive improvement on his previous joints. If this were Olamide or Phyno people will give them a pass and thumbs up.

I like a line in the song "Even impossible still has possible in it", he's taking it in his strides as he works to better his music. I think he's done well and it can only get better.

Efe please don't listen to these people who keep saying you can't be better than you are, just keep doing you, with more efforts and God on ur side you'll be at the top soon. #BlessUp

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Efe – Yeba by Mystiquefia: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
Realhommie:
Nigerians no good at all, men see reviews. Went through the comments and i feel so sorry for Efe.

This video is dope for crying out loud, atleast by Nigerian standard. And there's a massive improvement on his previous joints. If this were Olamide or Phyno people will give them a pass and thumbs up.

I like a line in the song "Even impossible still has possible in it", he's taking it in his strides as he works to better his music. I think he's done well and it can only get better.

Efe please don't listen to these people who keep saying you can't be better than you are, just keep doing you, with more efforts and God on ur side you'll be at the top soon. #BlessUp

honestly, efe do some people big thing by winning the BBN show
Re: VIDEO: Efe – Yeba by Henryfocoyo(m): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
Episteme2:
Efe, I do really pity you. Even before you started, Nigerians have already condemned your music career and they throw your song to wack-bin before they even listen to it. It's really frustrating to be Efe because no matter the quality of any music he churns out, people are always going to call it wack. Keep keeping on, Efe. I am sure that with your persistence, you will prevail someday.
my broda na only God go bless u 4 dis ur talk
Re: VIDEO: Efe – Yeba by thedondada(m): 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2018
Justbeingreal:
angry grin angry angry grin

Why are people wicked them show this guy love for bbn and as money enter suddenly hate crip in.

Make Una encourage m small na the guy de try sha.

Song was tight. No doubt. He tried wella better than the last one.

but he needs to up his game even more and drop bangers else by next year it's done for him. He should try wella
Re: VIDEO: Efe – Yeba by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
you don come again abi...
Re: VIDEO: Efe – Yeba by Dannieln1: 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
Dope song
Re: VIDEO: Efe – Yeba by Amara080(f): 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
Efe, you what's the meaning of this one again
Re: VIDEO: Efe – Yeba by Amara080(f): 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
Warri Warri
Re: VIDEO: Efe – Yeba by myners007: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
This is the best musical video in Naija that i have watched this year
Re: VIDEO: Efe – Yeba by kolawolejohn(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
Great one...just keep at it don't be discouraged by the expert haters.
Re: VIDEO: Efe – Yeba by koolaid87: 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ekpekus:
What does the song aim to achieve?... Just singing about his personal story I perceive

What did you achieve from other 9ja music?

Everything na beat, so don't rubbish this jam cos it's from efe
Re: VIDEO: Efe – Yeba by chimoskyg(m): 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
3RNEST:
Things are just too hard now in Nigeria...imagine this morning one guy in my area was begging me to buy his cat but I told him that I don't need a Cat that I don't even have Rat in my house, he said he will bring Rat in the evening.

Oya follow us on
http://instragram.com/laffloaded cheesy

Lol… but guy why u wan kill me with laugh
Re: VIDEO: Efe – Yeba by 3RNEST(m): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
chimoskyg:

Lol… but guy why u wan kill me with laugh
Sorry bro, thingz are hard grin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Efe – Yeba by Alonicus05: 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2018
Omo haters too plenty here, me folo no like efe but this one enter na. make Una encourage d Baba abeg.
Re: VIDEO: Efe – Yeba by Rhemmymatician(m): 1:59am On Sep 14, 2018
dammy13:
EFE drops the visuals for his single titled “YEBA” off the “Am Sorry Am Winning” EP. The video was directed by Avalon Okpe.

Check on the visuals below and share your thoughts.

http://kikiotolu.com/video-efe-yeba/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BI5h_aP0ew

This is arguably his best track. If you set previous sentiment on his music aside you will agree this track is not bad
Re: VIDEO: Efe – Yeba by HyconMojo(m): 7:11am On Sep 14, 2018
Among others like SOMEBODY WEY GETTI SOMEBODY, this is still better !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laycon Fierce instrumental Ft Chinko Ekun & Reminisce / Nsync Vs Westlife N Backstreetboyz / Sean "Puffy" Combs A.k.a Puff Daddy Arrested Over Tupac Shakur's Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.