Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released (42610 Views)

Iphone 11 Launch Date, Price And Pre-review / Xiaomi Mocks Apple By Unveiling The Xr Suit, Xs Suit And Xs Max Suit. (photos) / Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by bamasite(m): 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
Before December, they might release another......... Trap trap trap
Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by moorejewelryy(m): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
ehenn
Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by yusfatedeeprof(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
X pronounce as 10, crazy pple grin
Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by Aldebaran(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
jaxxy:

I’m a Samsung fan bt I can clearly tell It’s not especially from iOS9 I think. I see stuffs that I get impressed and how easy the make complex processes and subtle features that help ur daily use of the Fone. I’m sure core iPhone users know better.
I know...

And I can't deny that... cheesy
Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by yusfatedeeprof(m): 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
X pronounced as 10, crazy pple grin
Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Biafranbushboy its time to change your iPhone8 cheesy.
Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by KBDOT(m): 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
High phone, more secure and less virus

To unlock and flash your phone at affordable price
Contact me on 08032743068
Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by InvertedHammer: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
/
LOL.

Na people wey dey pursue latest technology go spend tire.

Another one is due out 2019, 20, 21, ad infinitum.

/

3 Likes

Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by BiafranBushBoy: 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
Colourich:
Biafranbushboy its time to change your iPhone8 cheesy.

I don't have the finances...

1 Like

Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by Teejay0147(m): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
I'm getting the XS soon.Best phone ever
Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
jaxxy:

I’m a Samsung fan bt I can clearly tell It’s not especially from iOS9 I think. I see stuffs that I get impressed and how easy the make complex processes and subtle features that help ur daily use of the Fone. I’m sure core iPhone users know better.
This is very true .
iPhones are simply incomparable with any other phone .
Many hidden features mehn !

1 Like

Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

I don't have the finances...
Lmao. grin.
Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by Ilajeboy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
Pls how do I get to bourdillion close ikoyi from ojodu berger
Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by Sike(m): 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Iphone XR, Legbegbe!

1 Like

Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by Damseldammie(f): 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
Apple brand! The overrated device..

1 Like

Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
I'll be ordering the Xs Max with 256GB on Friday. I originally wanted the 512GB but I've used less than 32GB on my current 256GB and even then I could remove at least half of that in junk games that I rarely use and videos that I've finished watching.

I'll be looking forward the eSim upgrade in a few months to I can finally ditch my backup Android phone that I bought for my Naija travels.

AT&T supports eSim and I can use AirTel for nano sim.

That I'm excited about dual sim is indescribable.

1 Share

Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by Farouksenior: 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
...dual sim? cry

Wt nxt?
Tv? undecided

Stevy must be shaking in his grave
Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by NairaEffect(m): 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
olasco18:
please I need two...fr my self and my girlfriend

This is one of those slay queens that "sat on" Nigeria's World Cup ambition... grin
Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
bamasite:
Before December, they might release another......... Trap trap trap

Apple doesn't do that.

They release at most once a year around September.
Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by ollah2: 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
jaxxy:

Kindly tell us those stuffs and how complex processes are done better on iPhone that it's equivalent Android phone?
Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
outdated
Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by ollah2: 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
4601CE:

This is very true .
iPhones are simply incomparable with any other phone .
Many hidden features mehn !

Hidden features like no split screen, no picture in picture, no true multi tasking, no headphone jack, no finger print scanner, etc etc etc in a 100 usd phone
Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
ollah2:

Hidden features like no split screen, no picture in picture, no true multi tasking, no headphone jack, no finger print scanner, etc etc etc in a 100 usd phone
You are still crying since yesterday bro?
Sorry ehn

1 Like

Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
EgunMogaji:
I'll be ordering the Xs Max with 256GB on Friday. I originally wanted the 512GB but I've used less than 32GB on my current 256GB and even then I could remove at least half of that in junk games that I rarely use and videos that I've finished watching.

I'll be looking forward the eSim upgrade in a few months to I can finally ditch my backup Android phone that I bought for my Naija travels.

AT&T supports eSim and I can use AirTel for nano sim.

That I'm excited about dual sim is indescribable.
I know someone that will cry ,on seeing your post .
See the unfortunate fellow below …
ollah2:

Kindly tell us those stuffs and how complex processes are done better on iPhone that it's equivalent Android phone?
Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by brightalo17: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
jaxxy:

This like what and what ? or the things no get name?
Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by ollah2: 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
4601CE:

Life has taught us that people who can't discuss intellectually by answering simple question but instead resort to emotions and curses are as good as brain dead folks. You keep proving this right

2 Likes

Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by mrMeen(m): 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
List of future iPhones;

>iPhone XS
>iPhone XR
>iPhone XS Max
>iPhone XS Max X
>iPhone XS Plus
>iPhone XS Pro
>iPhone XS XL
>iPhone XS 2
>iPhone XS X
>iPhone XS Super
>iPhone XS Ultra
>iPhone XS Vista
>iPhone XR Plus
>iPhone XR Pro
>iPhone XR U
>iPhone Xii U
>iPhone Switch
>iPhone SE X
>iPhone Exxon Valdez
>iPhone XD: Gale of Darkness
>iPhone XDD
>iPhone XP
>iPhone XP Home Ediiton
>iPhone Xfce
>iPhone XN
>iPhone XQ
>iPhone XX
>iPhone XY
>iPhone Bleep
>iPhone XXXX
>iPhone XNXX
pokemon, windows and nintendo things.
Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
ollah2:

Life has taught us that people who can't discuss intellectually by answering simple question but instead resort to emotions and curses are as good as brain dead folks. You keep proving this right
Cry me a river bro .
Keep wailing and keep gnashing your teeth .

1 Like

Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
4601CE:

grin

It's a free economy and anyone can buy whatever they fancy. I like iPhones and I am on the Apple ecosystem. CarPlay in my cars, iWatches, iPads, MacAir and MacBook. Seamless integration. Yes you can get that in Android too but I am on Apple ecosystem.

Apple Map is only available on Apple systems adn it has a clearer view of my site than Google does. So there.... grin
Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
EgunMogaji:

grin

It's a free economy and anyone can buy whatever they fancy. I like iPhones and I am on the Apple ecosystem. CarPlay in my cars, iWatches, iPads, MacAir and MacBook. Seamless integration. Yes you can get that in Android too but I am on Apple ecosystem.

Apple Map is only available on Apple systems adn it has a clearer view of my site than Google does. So there.... grin
There you go! Chai,one day one day I will be like you sir o grin
I’m a big fan of Apple too . Even though I can’t afford most of their products.
It just baffles me how some people are fast to call iPhones or anything Apple produces ,crap ,out of sheer emotions .
Cc Ollah2
Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by Fitbillionairep: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
i make a few mills every few days, but i will never waste it on this shit. this shit is for poor people that want to prove a point

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simon Petrus Invents Simless Phone That Doesn’t Use Airtime In Namibia / New Data Charges: 10 Things I Will Start Doing / Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.