Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released (42608 Views)

Iphone 11 Launch Date, Price And Pre-review / Xiaomi Mocks Apple By Unveiling The Xr Suit, Xs Suit And Xs Max Suit. (photos) / Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by Blamtom(f): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
My sugar daddy will get one for me grin tongue
Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by FavourB123(m): 2:38am On Sep 14, 2018
angry
Which one can ur money buy?
JON01:
Op which one should i buy now.. XS or XR
Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by FILEBE(m): 7:22am On Sep 14, 2018
Megabig:
And to think my friend just got the latest X last month after my warning,now the next ones will look old to him and trust me,they will release another before next year march....I still de use my Samsung S7 jare...

Bless you all

I am rocking my S7 too. That phone brought out my camera instinct. What are the killer features you use on the phone and what tweaks have made ?
Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 14, 2018
mrMeen:
pokemon, windows and nintendo things.
Okay.
Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by Assassin101: 9:21am On Sep 14, 2018
XLS

JON01:
Op which one should i buy now.. XS or XR
Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by JON01: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2018
Assassin101:
XLS

Oga Assassin101 please dont quote me again please MBA nu
Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by Kingkevin: 8:08am On Feb 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released by variancetv: 11:38am On Apr 30, 2020
Such an excellent post which has informative knowledge, here I am sharing Mobdro apk software download, Visitors who need they can direct download from here. And there has Logitech software which are used to playing game online.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simon Petrus Invents Simless Phone That Doesn’t Use Airtime In Namibia / Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec / New Data Charges: 10 Things I Will Start Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.