Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu (63629 Views)

Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu by distinction99(m): 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
Pearson Hardman Associates should handle this.
#mikeross
Re: Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu by Firebomber: 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
Helenforever:
Why would they have sex without Condom?

why would they have sex in the first place?
Re: Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu by Firebomber: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Why would the school go through her device in the first place ?

Because it is part of the school policy so if you are not okay with it you can leave.
Re: Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu by Firebomber: 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
grateful236:

What is wrong with that? Is sex a big deal?

Nop, but fornication is.
Re: Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu by longjon: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
Curry30:
Mehn how some girls dey wash their dirty linen for twitter dey baffle me.

Damn!

After the 1st few lines, I no bother read the story sef. Fuckery upon fuckery upandan
You didn’t bother to read but you commented. Your desire to cast aspersions on the female was greater than the importance of not making an ignorant comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu by Firebomber: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
Queenext:
was it in the sitting room of the said lady?

Typical hypocrite, condemning another sinner for sinning differently

Pusssy troll.

Did you pass through school at all?

Because the guy ask a clear question.
Re: Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu by longjon: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
zinnyzee:
Well you had sex with a guy you're not even dating and he claims you infected him.... Now you thought it a heroic act to go and announce on the almighty twitter that your name is being dragged in the mud?

This generation has gone nuts!

Please what would you have done in her place ? An immature guy goes on a rant and castigates you publicly as an STD carrier . You cannot deny you had sex as the school has seized your iPad and seen evidence of chats between you two .

Oya answer , miss holier-than-thou
Re: Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu by thewritingtodo(m): 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
iamswizz:
I remember those days in law school.. cases like this will be termed “não Victoria não conta de sul” because the jury will be confused on what judgment to pass, whether to recall the judgement or move a motion of appeal..

PS; I don’t know the meaning of what I wrote up there either,.. I’ve always admired lawyers though
Lol its your "inferiority complex" at work bro.. thanks to your siggy, we know the secret. grin cool
Re: Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu by Queenext: 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
enonche85:

So long as the knacking dint take place within the school environment and it was not a rape case, the school has no case against any of them. Even a fresh law school graduate can win such case against the university.
yes na.

I wonder how they behave in that school.

They want to turn student to zombie
Re: Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu by Curry30: 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
longjon:

You didn’t bother to read but you commented. Your desire to cast aspersions on the female was greater than the importance of not making an ignorant comment

Very nonsensical from you. If you made any attempt to understand my thoughts conveyed in my statement, you'll realize I wasn't bashing for having sex. But putting it online... common WTF!!!
Re: Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu by LessNoise: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
naturefellow:
...age of smart phones and stupid people!

TON OF STUPID TWEEPS IN OUR TIMES BRO
Re: Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu by legibow: 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
So sex that somebody enjoyed somewhere else, is what u are bringing to my notice.... Am not angry, just continue
Re: Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu by themanderon: 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
Perverse generation. Overgrown spoilt babies everywhere. What you did in secret you now shamelessly bring it to public domain, where is the dignity in that And the school has no right invading someone's privacy searching for what is not searching for them. What an anomaly.
Both the school and those babies involved have a lot of sorting out to do.
Re: Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu by longjon: 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
Curry30:

Very nonsensical from you. If you made any attempt to understand my thoughts conveyed in my statement, you'll realize I wasn't bashing for having sex. But putting it online... common WTF!!!

Read the entire post first and see if you won’t withdraw your comment.
Re: Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu by dhantey324(m): 2:00am On Sep 14, 2018
CodeTemplar:
If we use this principle then only murderers will be expelled.

It simply means that a group or organizational law in violation of state laws won't be justified in court.
Re: Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu by Juliearth(f): 2:20am On Sep 14, 2018
iamswizz:
I remember those days in law school.. cases like this will be termed “não Victoria não conta de sul” because the jury will be confused on what judgment to pass, whether to recall the judgement or move a motion of appeal..

PS; I don’t know the meaning of what I wrote up there either,.. I’ve always admired lawyers though

Funny...you should consider getting a degree in law then.
Re: Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu by markanthony123(m): 5:55am On Sep 14, 2018
Nonsense change to state school and Bleep your brains off
Re: Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu by fokoyor(m): 6:48am On Sep 14, 2018
Why school go check person phone for crying out loud..... Isn't that privacy invasion?
Re: Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu by Curry30: 7:47am On Sep 14, 2018
longjon:

Read the entire post first and see if you won’t withdraw your comment.

Bro seriously, I don't need to. These kind of stories really irritate me. For God's sake they're adults. Do your thing and keep the details to yourself. That's just my opinion!!
Re: Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu by mayorflexzy(m): 7:56am On Sep 14, 2018
All these sh*t can't happen in a federal or state University. Have sex or not, what's anyone's business?
Re: Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu by johnwell(m): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2018
I doubt this, I will believe when she post this epistle on her Facebook page or tweeter
Re: Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu by Lordbukas: 9:11am On Sep 14, 2018
Madam you were compelled to say this as damage control for CU. If you didn't frame him up why was he expelled and you were not? Or did he have the sex alone? You went Scot free in the whole saga. Good enough he won in court, let the law take its full course.
Re: Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu by Phi001(m): 9:22am On Sep 14, 2018
Lordbukas:
Madam you were compelled to say this as damage control for CU. If you didn't frame him up why was he expelled and you were not? Or did he have the sex alone? You went Scot free in the whole saga. Good enough he won in court, let the law take its full course.
She was expelled.

The guy can still be re-expelled.

He won on a technicality...and with all these evidence coming out, if the right person expels him, Falana won't save him.
Re: Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu by enonche85(m): 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
Queenext:
yes na.

I wonder how they behave in that school.

They want to turn student to zombie

I will even sue whoever went thru that phone with the school join. Going thru that phone is a violation of the lady's rights of privacy. What were they looking for?.
Re: Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu by CarlsJaz567(m): 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Slimmacho:
Here is the picture of the girl in question

That is not the picture of the girl in question as you can clearly see her name is different! This is the friend of the girl who was called as a witness to the case. Haba, can't you read well again?
Re: Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu by dmakoy: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Here is the Ending of this Season of Scandals: #DrOlumuyiwaOludayoFired undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/4850322/covenant-university-sex-scandal-bishop

Re: Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu by Abu001: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2018
Do you plan to study in FRANCE, BELGIUM, AUSTRALIA, INDIA, USA, UK AND THAILAND. There are currently genuine scholarships available now with limited space in all these countries listed.
Do you also want to pay your CANADIAN AND USA SERVIS FEE?
Do you need help to do a successful F1 visa application to the United States, in order to avoid denials?
Contact me:0704 643 5603 and 1705leadershipinstitute@gmail.com

Delay may cost you a lot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa / Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc / How Going To University Was Like In Those Days (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.