Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House (30017 Views)

Two Little Boys Plastering A Fence At Aduwawa, Benin, Edo State / See Viral Photo Of A Child Shoe Shiner Spotted In Gombe State / Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by ahmedkoded95(m): 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
Instead of begging he chose working. Other able workers may work faster than him but he still believes it's better than begging.
Please can we make this courageous disabled man popular by sharing him.Drop a word of encouragements

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by ChiefAzubuike(f): 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
I was at owode, Ogun state some months back and there happened to be a similar case . Though this ones lower limbs are severely deformed yet he washes cars not far from a filling station along a road that leads to Egba Owde Grammar School.

Please anyone that can reach out to him should contact me.
I have a token of #100,000 to help his hustle.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I was at owode, Ogun state some months back and there happened to be a similar case . Though this ones lower limbs are severely deformed yet he washes cars not far from a filling station along a road that leads to Egba Owde Grammar School.

that very good gesture

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by Pierocash(m): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

u saw him, u knw whr he works and hear you are requesting for his contact tht u hv 100k to give, who is fooling who

165 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Another eye serving.

40 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by Lomprico2: 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
He is a lazy youth! - buhari

lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by kunle75(m): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
Pierocash:
u saw him, u knw whr he works and hear you are requesting for his contact tht u hv 100k to give, who is fooling who

Thanks
I was thinking the guy should have gone back to same location instead of telling us here

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by Dbrainiac1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
God bless his hustle!

Btw, Disabled man not disable man.
Nairaland mods sha

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by oluwaharie(m): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
God bless his hustle smiley
Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by itiswellandwell: 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hmmmmm. Keep it up sir.
Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by Royalfurnitures: 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
His mates in Some other places Will prefer to live in self pity, begging for alms on the streets.

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture collections today
Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by chuksohams(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
Locate him nao
No Dey front biko

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

...Owode...one's...

Use the money to pay for English lessons, grandstander.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by tunary(m): 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
This is very risky for his condition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by Osyxcel(m): 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
Pierocash:

Maybe he's referring to the bricklayer

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by EmekaBlue(m): 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
Not safe...he should work down if he have to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by InvertedHammer: 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
Royalfurnitures:
His mates in Some other places Will prefer to live in self pity, begging for alms on the streets.

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture collections today

/
Mates?

We are talking about able-bodied men and women soliciting for alms.

//

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by itiswellandwell: 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
tunary:
This is very risky for his condition

He never complain sir. If it's risky, he would have quitted.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by Chinoupzy: 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
working on a project looking for anyone can get me company emails manually on alibaba? do get back to me on jjobschats@yahoo.com. we can talk price and how many you can be able to get
Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by ufuosman(m): 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
Jah bless him more
Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by zacksamericana(m): 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
GOD BLESS YOUR LABOUR
Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by Thermodynamics(m): 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
God help us all,
life in Africa is note a joke.
Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by ComrArk: 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
Motivation

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by Notatribalist(m): 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

you just described his location, can't you go there yourself to give him the token?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by TheHeadBoy(m): 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
Industrious but too risky. May God crown his efforts soon IJN.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by mytime24(f): 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
God bless ur hustling
Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
[s] I was at owode, Ogun state some months back and there happened to be a similar case . Though this ones lower limbs are severely deformed yet he washes cars not far from a filling station along a road that leads to Egba Owde Grammar School.

I have a token of #100,000 to help his hustle.[/s]
You know him; you know where he is. Look for him; give him the money.
End of discussion.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by ElderlyPerson(m): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
Pierocash:
Fool!!! If you can't read, understand and assimilate this simple expression of an helpful being. I doubt the genuineness of your being sensible. He said *a similar case* not that he saw the same fellow in question. Abeg!! wise up

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by Austema(m): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
The rate of poverty in Nigeria is so pathetic that there is no body to help him financially.
Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by Austema(m): 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
Notatribalist:
you just described his location, can't you go there yourself to give him the token?
why are you guys miss-quoting this guy na, he is asking for the location of the man plastering, not the one he met.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sheer Determination Is A Basic Human Trait.Nice 1
Re: Photo Of A Disable Man Plastering A House by Sike(m): 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Wehdone sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Nigerians Make Forbes ‘30 Under 30’ List  / Meet This Female Trailer Driver / School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.