Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:54 PM

Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) (45917 Views)

IBB At 80: Obasanjo, Saraki, Prominent Nigerians In Minna, Journalists Barred / Obasanjo, Saraki, Oyinlola In Closed-Door Meeting In Abeokuta / Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
How can a saraki lead abdulsalam to an international event? Nonsense headline.
Afi flirtykaren na...
Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by jayson87: 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
thunder74:
Where is Buhari or Osinbajo?
They were not invited

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by Splashme: 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
Doerstech:
Next presido

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by otunde527: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
Saraki showing he is presidential

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by slivertongue: 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
political train...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by kgr8mike(m): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
RIP Kofi Annan
Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by ideylaff: 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
sureheaven:
They went on their own, federal government will never Name Saraki or Obj to lead any delegates in representing her.

Saraki is only doing his show of shame as usual.

Sai baba all the way

Kofi Annan and the family have bn friends for years. He has every right to be there on invitation

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
For the people asking why Buhari did not attend, have you not heard that 52 of his kinsmen were crushed by a train in Kaduna? And you are expecting him at another's funeral? Haba mana!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by mejai(m): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
My fellow Nigerians... come May 29, 2019, here is your president

11 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by mejai(m): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
Same day, by 6pm..... zombies will be like

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
sureheaven:
They went on their own, federal government will never Name Saraki or Obj to lead any delegates in representing her.

Saraki is only doing his show of shame as usual.

Sai baba all the way
2 attend Kofi anans burial is now show of shame abi?

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by candygist: 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
baliyubla:
RIP Africa's greatest diplomat. Can also sight the white bearded guy, serious politicking sure to happen this night in Accra, with a common goal of sending the dullard home in 2019.

Where is south Africa and Kenya president ?
Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by uridadole: 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
teflonjake:

He's intelligent and ambitious, those are not bad qualities.

Yes. Very intelligent like yahoo boys.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by pacificom: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
Segol:
I like Bukola Saraki and his family. What a very nice man he is. Keep it up. God be with you and your entire family.

You loved and blessed a big time looter just like that!!!!. Your mumu never do. You are a bonus among the victims of his political deception.

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
Buhari Is A Gooner

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by otokx(m): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
akphrat:
To be candid, Saraki is massively gaining recognitions beyond expectations

Recognition indeed.
Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by dododawa1: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
OBA again

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
asokoromadam:
This is a great traversty where is the president of Nigeria
buhari is a local champion. He isn't into all these international diplomatic stuff except when he is going 4 treatment in UK

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
I used to respect this man until I fully understood his legacy. He was a sellout and betrayer of the African continent.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by peesleem(m): 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
i had a dream that Bukola Saraki becomes the next nigeria president come 2019

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by akphrat(m): 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
otokx:

Recognition indeed.
Since his defection to PDP, he's been the talk of the town.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by uridadole: 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
teflonjake:

Yes. Intelligent like yahoo boys.
Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
mudiana:
Saraki be attending every event. Omo nothing for u oga! U bad pass all the terrible rulers we have had in this country combined.
And how did u come to that conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by akphrat(m): 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
mejai:
Have you gotten your PVC
Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by Nukilia: 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
Saraki is becoming marketable.... grin grin grin Lets keep im on standby while we dispatch professor and cow herder to Daura..... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by Nukilia: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
mejai:

I am in perfect agreement with you. Lets hope we dispatch the professor and his cow herder to Daura.....

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by SimonMagau: 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
tongue
Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by BabaO2: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
surveyProf:
grin grin grin where in Baba Buhari and group?
on what basis? Obj is a jobless man, he can afford to galivant
Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by mudiana(m): 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
Pavarottii:

And how did u come to that conclusion?
I live in Benin, I know one man called Donald Duke because he left a legacy. I know one man called bukola saraki, I heard his family made leadership their birth right and nothing to show for it. What nice things have you heard about kwara state? I know the conclusion is short but thoughtful.
Re: Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) by BabaO2: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
teflonjake:

And he couldnt pass out successfully from medical school he was sent to in london to at least enable his practice for one day?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo: Why We Disqualified Obaseki, Ogiemwonyi, Iduoriyekemwen ― APC Panel / Tonye Cole Meets Peter Obi (Photo) / UN Reopens Abuja Building Eight Years After Boko Haram Bombing (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.