Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Governorship Election: PDP Woos Ambode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship Election: PDP Woos Ambode (30071 Views)

Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors / Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government / Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship Election: PDP Woos Ambode by candygist: 12:29am On Sep 14, 2018
CJERRYEMILEX:
yes
of course Tinubu knows very well that Ambode is the man to beat in Lagos gubernatorial election APC or No APC, Tinubu or No Tinubu so our prayer is that his greediness and that of his cohorts will push him to do otherwise.

Any way even if they reconcile or not Rope wey don cut and you tie it back can not be straight again gbege must dey, Tinubu will be in for a big Shock from Ambode after the 2919 election.
Watch and see

Thank God you said 2919 election and not 2019. So wait till your 2919 bro
Re: Governorship Election: PDP Woos Ambode by candygist: 12:36am On Sep 14, 2018
collinsJn:
He Should Join PDP And Break Tinubu's Hold In Lagos State

So you people are dyeing to get ambode who happens to be Tinubu's protégé?hahahahahahaha..... Go and give your free ticket to otedola with the money ooo. We love Our dear APC in Lagos state... take PDP to the eastian part of Nigeria
Re: Governorship Election: PDP Woos Ambode by candygist: 12:39am On Sep 14, 2018
akphrat:
it's not about party now, We want a man that can be bold enough to stand against Godfatherism with his perfomance during his tenure as what we voted he or she for.

Just like what Adams oshio baba did to them egbenedion and Co abi?
Re: Governorship Election: PDP Woos Ambode by candygist: 12:41am On Sep 14, 2018
bedspread:
Whether AMBODE comes back or not, Bola Tinubu Fall is soooo Close...

It's Bola Tinubu that losses in this Movie... the

Why are you so concerned with Tinubu my guy. Is Tinubu your governor or president ? Just like Jonathan just move on with your life before you die of hatred for Jagaban ..
Re: Governorship Election: PDP Woos Ambode by donqx: 1:03am On Sep 14, 2018
hmmm
Re: Governorship Election: PDP Woos Ambode by xtervaganza(m): 3:42am On Sep 14, 2018
blujoi:
In your dreams!! Ambode is smarter than that. Once he leaves APC is he’ll lose relevance very quickly! His best bet is to find a way to placate Tinubu and the elders in APC, which I think he has successfully done.
you guys overrate this frog eyed bastsrd called tinubu.

The same man who has been publicly rubiahed by Aketi and Fayemi countless times and they still won't election in their ststesq
Re: Governorship Election: PDP Woos Ambode by aventura: 6:08am On Sep 14, 2018
@naptu2, it seems the conditions that led to the election of Sir Michael Otedola (the in-fighting in the camp of the opposition) is about to repeat itself with his son.
Re: Governorship Election: PDP Woos Ambode by victorazyvictor(m): 6:56am On Sep 14, 2018
blujoi:
Very true, unfortunately Majority of Lagosians vote for APC due to Tinubus personality, regardless of who’s face he’s propping up, u dig?

Let's see this time.
Re: Governorship Election: PDP Woos Ambode by deomelo: 7:25am On Sep 14, 2018
DWJOBScom:
To the best of my knowledge i think Ambode has tried o unless there's something am missing.

But i need something to make the present ruling party sit up

Going by his predecessors performance within the same time period, Ambode is very very far behind. He's incompetent, too pretty and very vindictive.

He's setting us back by abandoning projects, programs and policies left by his predecessors and lagosians are paying daily for his incompetence and lack of foresight.

Look at the issue of waste management, Tinubu created LAWMA and Fashola built on it and turned it into the best waste management agency in Nigeria with multi billion naira infrastructure all over the state, but instead of continuity and building on his predecessors accomplishments and what's working, he abandoned LAWMA and created a huge mess with Garbage taking over the whole state.

He abandoned ongoing project like the massive ilubirin housing estate his predecessor wrestled away from useless Jonathan and the PDP, Lagos metro is far far behind, 4th mainland bridge is still a dream and all he's doing are mediocre face lift jobs like bus stops, flyover, motor park and laybys. Bad roads and potholes nko.?

Fashola in his first term with less than half of Ambode's budget took Lagos State to the next level. He built power plants, schools, hospitals, waterworks, maternity centers, skills centers, parks, housing estates and so on. I know because I documemted everything here on NL.

Going by his predecessors accomplishments and the N 1 trillion budget Ambode is sitting on, he failed lagosians, we should be far far ahead of mediocre run do that even poorer states are excelling in.

Even changing the popular Lagos call to duty mantra from eko o ni baje was dumb and idiotic

Good riddance.

2 Likes

Re: Governorship Election: PDP Woos Ambode by akphrat(m): 8:30am On Sep 14, 2018
candygist:

Just like what Adams oshio baba did to them egbenedion and Co abi?
. A man with good heart not with self interest
Re: Governorship Election: PDP Woos Ambode by Sharmeenator(m): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2018
I wish I could give you a million likes for this piece. This is my position too. Ambode has failed terribly in his first tenure. Evidence abound, especially if you drive around Lagos. I can't imagine someone sitting on an opaque trillion naira budget dishing out mediocrities all over and some people won't condemn it because of political affiliation.
deomelo:

Going by his predecessors performance within the same time period, Ambode is very very far behind. He's incompetent, too pretty and very vindictive.

He's setting us back by abandoning projects, programs and policies left by his predecessors and lagosians are paying daily for his incompetence and lack of foresight.

Look at the issue of waste management, Tinubu created LAWMA and Fashola built on it and turned it into the best waste management agency in Nigeria with multi billion naira infrastructure all over the state, but instead of continuity and building on his predecessors accomplishments and what's working, he abandoned LAWMA and created a huge mess with Garbage taking over the whole state.

He abandoned ongoing project like the massive ilubirin housing estate his predecessor wrestled away from useless Jonathan and the PDP, Lagos metro is far far behind, 4th mainland bridge is still a dream and all he's doing are mediocre face lift jobs like bus stops, flyover, motor park and laybys. Bad roads and potholes nko.?

Fashola in his first term with less than half of Ambode's budget took Lagos State to the next level. He built power plants, schools, hospitals, waterworks, maternity centers, skills centers, parks, housing estates and so on. I know because I documemted everything here on NL.

Going by his predecessors accomplishments and the N 1 trillion budget Ambode is sitting on, he failed lagosians, we should be far far ahead of mediocre run do that even poorer states are excelling in.

Even changing the popular Lagos call to duty mantra from eko o ni baje was dumb and idiotic

Good riddance.

Re: Governorship Election: PDP Woos Ambode by DWJOBScom(m): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
deomelo:

Good riddance.

Quite convincing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Friends, Associates Desert Fayose / Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO / On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.