Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student (50079 Views)

Sale Murtala Dandashire: 2019 ABU Best Graduating Medical Student With 14 Awards / A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student / Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:39am On Sep 14, 2018
Sarkin:
But PDP looting governors rather give their best students yam and fowl.
i could not help but crack my ribs with laffter when i saw dat thread of awarding d young man with yam and chicken it was so funny... Lol...
Re: Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student by murmee: 9:00am On Sep 14, 2018
Ayodeji2k14:
liars!I watched the event in nta news live.The car was not given to her by Ooni but by Are Are Babalola,who is the founder of the university. Bloggers should stop feeding the public with obvious lies.

The Car was donated to be presented to the best graduating student by Cosmos Maduka. The Ooni presented a cash gift of One Million Naira. This is the authentic report.
Re: Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student by Tallest45(m): 10:38am On Sep 14, 2018
Now thats a worthy gift...
Re: Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student by mechanics(m): 11:13am On Sep 14, 2018
Congrats to her.
Re: Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student by lawlhee: 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
Rilwayne001:
It's odd for women to be winning where we have men. sad
Congratulations to her Sha.

If only my hand could reach that your mouth. When the men are not serious with their life should the women wait for them.
Re: Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student by darichlife: 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
This style of rewarding should be replicated around the whole nation abeg, our education system is fast eroding, just imagine giving BBN winners 20million naira for being foolish and uncultured for 3 months and someone who pays his/her school fees and comes out with first class is still looking for job on the street of Lagos. Fuckkkk is the meeeen
Re: Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student by toye440: 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
asokoromadam:
Make oba no go marry am o ??
The way Afonjas dey like ibo women na wa
First IBB Then FFK Then Obo Now Oba Abeg oooo
I thought u would say the way Yoruba's hv bin so nice to Igbo's is unmatched.
Re: Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student by babasolution: 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
Rilwayne001:
It's odd for women to be winning where we have men. sad
Congratulations to her Sha.

i really wonder what is happening these days,how come girls are just winning best graduating students these days,whats happening to young men,this calls for serious concern
Re: Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student by Belmot(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
cheesy cheesy
lonelydora:
Igbo amaka!

Igbos are really trying. Go to any department/unit of any organization/company where competency is needed, you will see the greater %age of workers there are Igbos. I'm not tribalistic but this is a fact.

Well done, Ooni! We are getting there. Others should follow suit

Facts pulled from your anus..... cheesy
lonelydora:
Igbo amaka!

Igbos are really trying. Go to any department/unit of any organization/company where competency is needed, you will see the greater %age of workers there are Igbos. I'm not tribalistic but this is a fact.

Well done, Ooni! We are getting there. Others should follow suit

Facts pulled from your anus.....
Re: Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
MYHUBBY:

why should your igwe's relegate their traditional role, to giving out unnecessary and unproductive title to Hausa and politicians in your region? even after your Python dance buhari was giving a well done titled in your land?

must all king be that stupid in Nigeria not to encourage young ones? you need to stop wearing nappy because e dey make u think like dummy
They cursed him
You know nothing
Re: Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student by Vihcahdhez(m): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
danduchi:
What's brand new in that car ehhh? Sha still better than the other best graduating student that got a chicken and yam
You're rightly part of Nigerians problem.And I know your problem,it's because you're jealous of her.Are you blind?Can't you see that the seats gat nylons on it to prove that it's new.
[b]I'm very sure,you cant even be better or worth getting chicken feathers not to talk of the chicken itself or a yam.[/b]GEFF
Re: Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student by Vihcahdhez(m): 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
webincomeplus:
Definition of "brand new car" to some Nigerians: any car decorated with ribbons and presented at a notable occasion.
You want me to insult you abi.Ask the guy above you.Otondo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) / Uniport Admission List Out! / Niger Delta University 2012/2013 Admission List Continues!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.