Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Air Peace, Boeing sign $1.1bn aircraft acquisition, order 10 New 737 MAX planes - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace, Boeing sign $1.1bn aircraft acquisition, order 10 New 737 MAX planes (15405 Views)

Several Boeing 737 Max 8 Pilots In U.S. Complained About Suspected Safety Flaw / Air Peace Issues A Statement On Boeing 737 Max 8 Order. / No Boeing 737 Max 8 Flying In Nigerian Airspace, Says NCAA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace, Boeing sign $1.1bn aircraft acquisition, order 10 New 737 MAX planes by wencesolo(m): 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
murphybo:

Must everything about you be food? That's part of a way to reduce unemployment and boost economy a little.
Wait let me ask you, without food will you be alive to dream of ya white collar job?
You are a bigman once you have conquered the issue of feeding in Nigeria. Feeding is the basic need of the common man. Why are our brothers taking Asylum, refugee status abroad fed in charity homes b4 the get work or becomes stable to fend for themselves. They for carry empty stomach to hustle
Re: Air Peace, Boeing sign $1.1bn aircraft acquisition, order 10 New 737 MAX planes by Myself2(m): 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

Secondly, if air transport is doing well in Nigeria, we can conclude that the government is doing something right.

How and what exactly ??

Has it occurred to you that for about two years now, a country of nearly 200 million people has practically had just one airline servicing the national routes with their limited fleet of aircraft ?
Has it also occurred to you that people may have decided to prefer air travel due to the fact that it will at least keep them from crossing paths with terrorist bandits and killer herdsmen and kidnappers who seem to have been upsurge business since Buhari became president ??
Quite a number of the air travelers also fear the perilous state of our inter state roads under this weak, vision less and failed govt of Buhari

1 Like

Re: Air Peace, Boeing sign $1.1bn aircraft acquisition, order 10 New 737 MAX planes by GavelSlam: 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
Myself2:

How and what exactly ??

Has it occurred to you that for about two years now, a country of nearly 200 million people has practically had just one airline servicing the national routes with their limited fleet of aircraft ?
Has it also occurred to you that people may have decided to prefer air travel due to the fact that it will at least keep them from crossing paths with terrorist bandits and killer herdsmen and kidnappers who seem to have been upsurge business since Buhari became president ??
Quite a number of the air travelers also fear the perilous state of our inter state roads under this weak, vision less and failed govt of Buhari

The government has provided a working environment favourable for air travel in the country.

For that reason, we even have an airline investing billions of dollars into purchase of new aircrafts.

No greater confidence in a system can be shown than this.

Acknowledge good things, it would not kill you.
Re: Air Peace, Boeing sign $1.1bn aircraft acquisition, order 10 New 737 MAX planes by Myself2(m): 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

The government has provided a working environment favourable for air travel in the country.

So all the unfortunate and sad reasons I adduced in my last post is what you call "working environment" ? Wow I really feel sorry for you for the very low ebb this govt has sunk your cognitive abilities.You don't seem to know what is good or bad anymore.Sorry

1 Like

Re: Air Peace, Boeing sign $1.1bn aircraft acquisition, order 10 New 737 MAX planes by GavelSlam: 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
Myself2:

So all the unfortunate and sad reasons I adduced in my last post is what you call "working environment" ? Wow I really feel sorry for you for the very low ebb this govt has sunk your cognitive abilities.You don't seem to know what is good or bad anymore.Sorry

The taste of the pudding is in the eating.

If the environment was bad, there would have been no such investment.

Please tell us when this such massive investment by an airline has ever taken place in this country.

Kudos to the government .

Be happy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK / Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely / Tanker Carrying Fuel Upturns In Asaba, Residents Scoop Contents (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.