Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS (56705 Views)

Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by ollah2: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hedonisst:

If not that you're incredibly foolish, you would know that there is a context to the outcry against this latest demonstration of Buhari's bigotry. And that context is the blatant concentration of northerners across the entire security architecture - from the NSA to the service chiefs, customs, EFCC, etc You must an idiot to take the DSS in isolation in your disgusting attempt to compare this rubbish with the balance that was the case during Jonathan's administration.

If you aren't suffering from selective amnesia you would know the same thing happened during Jonathan's regime but a bigot and hypocrite like you won't see that.
Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
Donald Duke Wants to be relevant by all means.
Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by Dee60: 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
President GEJ sacked a Bayelsa man and replaced with a northerner as NSA. NSA is the top job in security circle, the very top job.

Whichever way, the north rules! When north is there north rules, when south is there north rules.

Blame the timid and treacherous south west and south east for that. For money, they easily sell their birth right.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by Iziquiel(m): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
EmekaMD:
Why would anyone think it's ok for all the security chiefs of over 350 ethic groups to come from just one group?..

Would they now use hausa to discuss Nigerias security developments?

Buhari reeks or evil and he's unrepentant I swear.

I spit on Sai Baba chanters.
Go do your homework bro, not all of them are Northerners..
Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by Iamzik: 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
micolaj:
I see no reason why people should complain about the new appointment. Loyalty, trust and competence are essential requirements for appointing a head of secret service anywhere in the world.So bringing tribalism into the whole issue of the appointment is strategically irrational.

Some are calling me up for my comment.
I must say that I am sorry for not sharing the same view with you on this matter.
Interestingly, the diversity of our opinions projects the beauty of Independence of our enlightened souls.

What goes around comes around.
I'm sure you know what I mean.

The table will turn. I just hope northerners will not go and restart boko Haram when their people are shut out of the next government

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by ollah2: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
Dee60:
President GEJ sacked a Bayelsa man and replaced with a northerner as NSA. NSA is the top job in security circle, the very top job.

Whichever way, the north rules! When north is there north rules, when south is there north rules.

Blame the timid and treacherous south west and south east for that. For money, they easily sell their birth right.

Azazi said PDP is Boko Haram and BOKO Haram is PDP , he didn't only get the sack letter but also got killed mysteriously. If an NSA DG says APC is Boko Haram and Boko Haram is APC then he gets the sack and later killed. Won't you lots be saying Buhari killed him because he is the chief patron of Boko Haram and the DG was gonna leak his secret?

GEJ replaced Azazi with Dasuki which turned out as ATM TO PDP.

You lots won't see problems with this because of your hate for Northerners and Yoruba practically Muslims
Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by mikkyjay(m): 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sannisege:
Please don't waste your time trying to educate morons from the East
So anybody who criticizes this evil government must be from east you Moro, n

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
micolaj:
I see no reason why people should complain about the new appointment. Loyalty, trust and competence are essential requirements for appointing a head of secret service anywhere in the world.So bringing tribalism into the whole issue of the appointment is strategically irrational.

I must say that I am sorry for not sharing the same view with you on this matter.
Interestingly, the diversity of our opinions projects the beauty of Independence of our enlightened souls.

This is why Nigeria can't work. You northerners are so different from us. The diversity of our opinions, culture and way of life means we can't be one. It is because of issues like this our predecessor established "Federal character". Everyone that makes up the country have to be happy for this country to work but since you guys have turned it to loyalty, then fine. We respect your opinion but don't tell us there is nobody qualified and loyal to Buhari in the south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
ollah2:

If you aren't suffering from selective amnesia you would know the same thing happened during Jonathan's regime but a bigot and hypocrite like you won't see that.
The idiot who was IGP under Jonathan and worked for Buhari in 2015, was he a southerner? Many northerners held sensitive positions under Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by SocialJustice: 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Even with Elections Near, Ds Gov continues to take Acton's that will lower their Ratings, Bigot Buhari
They're putting their hope in rigging. Their plans will collapse at the last minute.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by melvin0004(m): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
modsfucker:
That seat is too sensitive to be entrusted to someone outside the president's comfort zone... Every President appoints his confidant as the DG SSS.
idiotic comment
Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by ollah2: 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
NameUserNo:

The idiot who was IGP under Jonathan and worked for Buhari in 2015, was he a southerner? Many northerners held sensitive positions under Jonathan.

Who was CBN governor during GEJ tenures? Wasn't Sanusi Lamido controversially removed to be replaced by Godwin Emefiele ? But idiots like you won't see anything wrong with that and masturbate when it turns around.

Go fvck yourself man
Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by Lovetoglory(m): 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
Jostico:
embarassed I miss Goodluck ebele Jonathan
do you mean the stealing is not corruption former president?
Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by erico2k2(m): 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
micolaj:

Must it be from his region ? ??
So only people from his region should rule right ?
This soup the Northeners are cooking would soon be done !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by erico2k2(m): 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
Lovetoglory:
do you mean the stealing is not corruption former president?
2018 your mumu still.never doo ?
How is Stealing same thing as corruption ? Did you not attend secondary school ? ?
Google stealing and Google corruption and tell us if it means same thing
Xtreemly stewpid
Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by erico2k2(m): 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
ollah2:

Who was CBN governor during GEJ tenures? Wasn't Sanusi Lamido controversially removed to be replaced by Godwin Emefiele ? But idiots like you won't see anything wrong with that and masturbate when it turns around.

Go fvck yourself man
Plz where was he from again?
Dnt forget GEJ is Ijaw frm Bayelsa state .

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by godox2(m): 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
modsfucker:
That seat is too sensitive to be entrusted to someone outside the president's comfort zone... Every President appoints his confidant as the DG SSS.

I quite agree with you!GEJ should have done the same, but he wine and dine with the enemy unknown to him. He let Azazi go and he brought ATM machine Dasuki to burry his political career.
Kudos Buhari!
Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by erico2k2(m): 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
mikkyjay:

So anybody who criticizes this evil government must be from east you Moro, n
Xtream one
Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
ollah2:

Go fvck yourself man

You are just foolish. I never insulted you. Bitter soul!!
If Godwin was appointed based on tribalism and not ability, will he still be there? Sanusi was axed and the next qualified person got his job.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by frankzone: 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
micolaj:

And you really think your soul is enlightened?

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by ollah2: 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
NameUserNo:

You are just foolish. I never insulted you. Bitter soul!!
If Godwin was appointed based on tribalism and not ability, will he still be there? Sanusi was axed and the next qualified person got his job.

Why don't you give Buhari Kudos for not sacking the man in charge of Nigerian's money? But you can give GEJ kudos for sacking Sanusi
Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by godox2(m): 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
Talknochip:
The bigot did not dissappoint afterall !... He fall Osinbajo hand big time! Shame on Osinbajo!...shame on any person from southern Kd, plateau, Benue and Kogi down south (SS,SW,SE), who still support this demonic govt led by an arrogant 'Malu sense' man... Indeed, their was a country!

Do you share your secret any how?Buhari did what GEJ should have done. Do you trust all people?If you talk of other depts I agree, but not DSS. GEJ make big mistake trusting all, and all help him out of office after milking what they can milk. They are all out there enjoying themselves, me and you want to die of blood pressure.
Sorry, I am from Southern Kaduna and I still believe in Buharis govt. Reason, after my service in 2003, I couldnt lay my hands on tangible job, during this Govt I applied on line and got a parmanent FG job without the help of human godfather. I give God the Glory.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by ollah2: 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
erico2k2:

Plz where was he from again?
Dnt forget GEJ is Ijaw frm Bayelsa state .

Dont forget Buhari is Fulani from Kastina state
Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by godox2(m): 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
bosco2017:

how about when gej appoiinted hausa fulani men
ig of police n inec boss

GEJ appointed a Calabar man as DSS, others that he trustef with power helped him out. Irrespective of what people will say, President must appoint DSS he is comfortable with.
Any other agency can go to anybody but NOT DSS or Chief of staff,They are too sesitive.
Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by PFRB: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Even with Elections Near, Ds Gov continues to take Acton's that will lower their Ratings, Bigot Buhari

The election will not be based on voting.
Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by mvem(m): 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Shut Up there...
I said you should shut up
Defenders of Evil
...be rational and attack his thoughts by facts and points... You are just emotional
Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by 18wheeler: 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
modsfucker:
And that’s the error GEJ committed. Appointing someone outside his comfort zone, though he wrongly thought otherwise.
Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by genesishouse: 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
Shame on osibanjo, tinubu, amaechi, ngige and okorocha your God has disappointed you once again. 2019 please come quickly I know my vote can't go to this tribalist.
Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by arcnomec(m): 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
Bluetooth2:

Obasanjo appointed Kayode ARE from Ogun State, Yardua appointed someone from North, Jonathan appointed his own from Calabar but you want Buhari to appoint someone from Jonathan’s backyard at a time he’s seeking re-election. Who does that ?

I don't want to use offensive words on you.All those ex President you mentioned,name one of them,who assembled all his security heads from one region?
Your head needs to be washed with flooding waters ravaging the nation at the moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by resurgent2019: 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
ollah2:

Azazi said PDP is Boko Haram and BOKO Haram is PDP , he didn't only get the sack letter but also got killed mysteriously. If an NSA DG says APC is Boko Haram and Boko Haram is APC then he gets the sack and later killed. Won't you lots be saying Buhari killed him because he is the chief patron of Boko Haram and the DG was gonna leak his secret?

GEJ replaced Azazi with Dasuki which turned out as ATM TO PDP.

You lots won't see problems with this because of your hate for Northerners and Yoruba practically Muslims

I am Yoruba, what tribe are you?
Re: Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS by arcnomec(m): 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
ollah2:

Shut your mouth,if you don't know history,ask questions from people who are more informed than you. Google Jonathan's security chiefs and judge yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don't Vote With Your Thumb, Vote With Your Index Finger On Saturday - INEC / Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) / Okonjo-Iweala Responds To Soludo's Attack (Press Release)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.